It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgins

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
here is a virgin joke

but seriously ... virginity is a personal decision, and to the virgins out there :

" DON LET THE PRESSURE CHANGE YOUR MIND "

[edit on 18-6-2005 by BaastetNoir]

You are so right , its refreshing!

Im a virgin - seriously however it wasnt thru any fault of my own , im like 10 years behind - had a serious illness, so when guys my age where doing the birds n bees - i was seriously ill... i guess its the price i payed for surviving.

Im at an age when i shouldnt be a virgin - but the blame wasnt mine... i know ill find the right person sooner or later.. but at my age being a virgin is alittle strange i suppose. A secret ill have to live with/ or a cross ill have to live with.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Since I'm Mormon, Virginity is EXTREMELY important, for a person to lose their virginity in our religion is almost as bad as commiting murder.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
And they can be very very sweet....

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
[edit on 3-2-2006 by asala]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by reyna4fitness
Virgins are great but once in a while, don't ya want a whore who knows how and when to slip her finger up your a**hole?

K....Why?

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
What in the heck is the big deal with virgins?

Do women also dream of breaking in a virgin male or would they rather someone with some experience?

Opinions?

wow i thought i was a little slow, dont you get it? more than not guys would rather have a girl new to sex than not. i sure dont wanna do some whore with aids or ghonneria. how do you know that girl with experience doesnt have aids or somethiing living in her ass? virgins are clean, fresh, and fun to teach. and virgins aint gonna give you no sexually transmitted deseases. can you see clear now?

[edit on 4-2-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I can't speak for all guys... But I don't want a virgin and I also don't want an easy woman either. Back in my younger days I used to party quite a bit. Well, there was this beautiful girl that I hit it off with and we had an extremely good time. We went back to the dorms and fooled around eventually came to that point of no return. She said be gentle I'm a virgin and I said... Nope... I'm not going to be the guy that does this to you.

I could see ahead to the clingy relationship that was bound to form if I "did the deed." I didn't want that because I was in no way interested in having a relationship at the time. I didn't want to deal with obvious issues that "taking a woman's virginity" was going to produce.

I know a lot of men who would have jumped at this opportunity... To be this young woman's first.

Not being a virgin doesn't make you a "whore." Just like... Being a virgin doesn't make you a saint.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I'm 26, male and still a virign. Not really my fault, used to be 360 pounds. Quite a bit smaller now though, but I must admit I don't know how to attract women, I sorta just gave up. Yeah, lifes kinda sucky beign single.:shk:

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpecAgentDW
I'm 26, male and still a virign. Not really my fault, used to be 360 pounds. Quite a bit smaller now though, but I must admit I don't know how to attract women, I sorta just gave up. Yeah, lifes kinda sucky beign single.:shk:

Don't let it get you down though. Believe it or not somewhere out there some lady is lookin' for a guy like you. I'm sure me sayin' that might go in one ear and out tha other or perhaps you've heard it so many times before but I'm livin' proof. I was a virgin until I was 19 when most guy my age were havin' sex at 14, 15, 16 so on and so forth. I was the black sheep of the crowd at times and constantly teased. I was really shy comin' up through the stages so that was my only reason for not gettin' any in addition to me not being a part of the hip crowd or a football jock. I actually thought that I would neva have sex and continue to remain a virgin. That's what I honestly believed ~ there comes a time that you just give up and I was almost at that stage.

Things changed though and I'm sure they'll change for you too. There is nothing wrong with it and I'm sure you'll meet that special person who will love and respect you for being that way ....

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
most definitely, what they're all saying ^

I never felt the pressure to "do it" while I was a teen, besides the fact I was a tom boy til I was 17 lol I had my first kiss then and lost my virginity at 19 with my 23 yr old boyfriend who was also a virgin (and forget watcha heard, it was lovely for both fortunately
) and yeah it was a huge turn on to know he wanted to experience that with me as I wanted to with him.

Nobody should ever feel shame in still being a virgin, it is a very special and special thing to U and U alone. And until there is love there sex ain't nothin. I have never had sex for the sake of having sex, never did the casual thing, just didn't do it for me and I pity anybody who does it just for the hell of doin it.

[edit on 1-2-2006 by ImJaded]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Spec U will attract the right one when the time is ready

This may sound like mumbo jumbo right now but I have never gone out looking for anybody, it just happens.

I have been single most of my adult life and had resigned myself to the fact that I'd probably spend the rest of it alone, which I was ok with but I am now getting married very soon

It can and will happen, stay positive

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   

I've been married twice, loved both of them, and found them both by accident. When you least expect it love has a way of coming up behind you and smacking you on the back of the head to get your attention.

I was in the same boat as Imjaded. Got my first kiss in my 20s, lost my virginity in my mid 20s. Couldn't find someone to date to save my life. I always got either "You're such a good friend!" or "You're like a brother to me!" But now I'm with the person that I was meant to be with, and even though we're thousands of miles apart, we're both so amazingly happy to be with each other that I can't even begin to describe it.

[edit on 2/1/2006 by Zaphod58]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Thanks guys, some times the lonlieness creeps up on me and whacks in the head like a steel chair.
I don't wanna go out and just "do it" I figure I've waited this long, might as well wait for love.
Again, thanks for the encouragement.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I'm not sure how that would ever turn any guy on, but to each his own I guess. Only my physician has license to go in through the out door.

Man, that makes me cringe just thinking about it.

Peace

mod edit: removed quote

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Its the 'how' thats always more interesting, a mate of mine walked like John Wayne for a week after his missus got that wrong!

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I'm a chick and i don't want to teach thim how to do thangs if i had a chioce but this one time i was kinda watching Up the Creek with Out a Paddle and my boyfriend wanted to kiss and so im all for it and im like Alex close your mouth your slobering on me...and as luck has it his father was coming downthe stairs heard me say that turned around and when back up stairs and asked him it later
lean a lesson noobies and oldies but goodies

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   
that is disgusting....

absolutely crass.... so we all know that is how you get off?

urgh! one more time urgh!!

[edit on 4-2-2006 by NJE777]

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrowingConspiracy

have a girl new to sex than not. i sure dont wanna do some whore with aids or ghonneria. how do you know that girl with experience doesnt have aids or somethiing living in her ass? virgins are clean, fresh, and fun to teach. and virgins aint gonna give you no sexually transmitted deseases. can you see clear now?

urgh! ...this thread took a turn for the worst imo...

Perhaps you can ask reyna4fitness for symptoms and signs of what to look out for especially as he is into that kind of thing!

How do you know your not the walking STD infecting a virgin...

so alarming to see some of these responses...

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
What in the heck is the big deal with virgins?

Why is it that a reward for terrorism is a number of virgins waitng for them in heaven?

Why do some guys dream of doing a virgin?

but you gotta admit, what a way to tempt men.

Muhammed could have promised them gold, land, nukes, goats whatever.

you gotta say that nothing beats pretty girls.

I mean who would really turn down gorgeous 18 yeard olds?

do men really like anything in this world more than having 72 blondes dancing naked around them.

James Bond can only wish.

boys think about sex every 7 second.

Maybe this is now down to 2 sec in 21st century?

[edit on 25-2-2006 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I think the idea of a guy who saved himself for love is wonderfully romantic. i would love to "break in" a virgin.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join