It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgins

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mizar

Of course many of you are going to say "Yada yada" and refute what I have said but ask yourself in your "Brain washing, NWO alien abduction minds" is it the girls or is it just society today?

So anyone who disagrees is a "brainwashing NWO alien abduction mind"?
Your post was actually fun to read, and somewhat refreshing - and then you had to go on the "attack being the best form of defense" mode.

That's truly a shame; it's actually nice to see a young man determined to respect himself as well as his girlfriend....but the somewhat antagonistic bit there sort of ruined it a smidge.

Nice post, otherwise

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I just knew that someone was going to be like... "But girls want sex! they want that stuff!"

I was looking at the people I am dealing with. This is a conspariscy site. Is it hard to consider when you can consider that kind of stuff that society has just changed its views on sexualitya dn that the poor people have no real clue on sexual ettiqute or what not.

I'm sorry that you felt that way about that part, it upests me to know that you were vexed by my comment...

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I was looking at the people I am dealing with. This is a conspariscy site. Is it hard to consider when you can consider that kind of stuff that society has just changed its views on sexualitya dn that the poor people have no real clue on sexual ettiqute or what not.

Aw it's ok - I do understand where you're coming from, believe me

Unfortunately, much of today's media is drumming it into our heads that it's ok for younger teens to have sex, if not be downright promiscuous. For some teens, this may well be true - I'm sure there are some who do actually have the emotional maturity to deal with the consequences (though I doubt this is common); but for many, it only leads to heartache and pain (at best), or pregnancy and/or disease (at worst), and these results can last a lifetime.

Slightly veering off the topic, this is why I am disturbed by seeing the infant beauty pagents where 6 year olds are made up to look like...well, sexually attractive beings; Jon-Benet Ramsay being the obvious case.

In "sexualising" our children in this way, we're simply inviting trouble, and it actually turns my stomach.

And I feel I do owe you an apology; I think I may have read a little too much into your initial post. No hard feelings?

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
no none at all.

And yes thats a big problem that we start so young.

My girfeinds younger sister is in 8th grade and last year they were teaching her what oral sex was in sex ed. IN 7TH GRADE!

I'm not saying that she proablly did not know before but still that society have this view that we are so low and that they alraedy know. its pitiful.
worst of all... it was at a catholic school.... thats what made me mad. (considering I'm a catholic)

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   

My girfeinds younger sister is in 8th grade and last year they were teaching her what oral sex was in sex ed. IN 7TH GRADE!

7th grade is how old? (sorry, I'm a Brit..when I was at school it wasn't the same...)

I suppose I'm seeing a possible silver lining on that one - at least kids will get SOME education and information about sex. If they're going to partake, I'd much rather they had the correct, safer information than going into it blind (so to speak) and increasing their risks.

Assuming 7th grade isn't 6 years old....

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
7th grade is about 11- 12

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Wilder

Think that she's a virgin?

[edit on 19-7-2005 by GrandCourtJester]

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
You might want to re-read the terms & conditions.....

Pic is just a wee bit suggestive

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
sorry about that. I figured the photo was okay, since nothing was showing.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The Picture is fine!!!! Just leave it there a bit longer please......good thing im not a mod.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atomix
The Picture is fine!!!! Just leave it there a bit longer please......good thing im not a mod.

You can find her by googling "JJ Wilder".

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Ah, the virgin debate... I love it... I myself am a virgin, though given many an opportunity to rebuke the title... As for the seventh grade thing, she was actually in fifth grade (my little sister-- I would be that uber wonderful girlfriend of Mizar), making her about 9 to 10 ish... You have no idea the horror I felt when my little sister came home one day and told me she knew what oral sex was... I was mortified... But yeah, especially being a Catholic, and with her being in Catholic school, I was really shocked to see that she was being taught that at such a young age. I know that they all need to be aware of what's going on around them, but this was being taught to her in her religion class... I'm mostly certain she's a virgin, she's about to be 13, but what scares me is that she's possibly out there doing these types of things... I think they need to be informed, but I'm not sure that age 9 is the appropriate time to do so. However, in today's society, kid's that age are doing that kind of stuff, and I suppose it's better that they are informed rather than put in the position of being confronted with that type of thing and not knowing what to do. Society's killing us all, slowly but surely... Hey Society: Leave our children alone!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Mickey! You lost your virginity at 13!?! Tsk Tsk....kids....Hey wait a minute! Im 13! *runs out door*

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
My husband and I were both virgins on our wedding night, 12 years ago. I was 20 and he was almost 27.

Personally I think that's the way it should be. No baggage to worry about, no fears of STDs.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Personally, there's something to be said for experience....hehe...

I've always been with women more experienced than I...no complaints here....

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I think it's nice if you really love someone because no matter what happens you will always be their *first*.

phixion

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I was extremely young when I lost mine,(13 and a half) Im now 28 and have had many encounters. If you are a virgin, please heed my warning, wait as long as you can, once you do it, it's irreversible. I still talk to the guy who was responsible for my passage into womanhood, we'll always share a special bond. I accidentally lost mine, youre very dumb and naive at 13.
There have been many times over the years where, sex has confused the feelings I had with love. It complicates everything. and most important, I wish I had waited. As far as ever being with a virgin, from a girls point of view, I'm a little too experienced, to put the training wheels back on. Once you have hit the button of identity, you know what you like, starting a new relationship is bad enough in this aspect. The getting to know you part is fun, but the having to let someone know exactly what you like takes a lot of time..

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Gotta say that last time I check Virgins were a mythological creatures and not any form of reality...

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Bragging rights?

:shk:

some of you really are pigs!

Sadly this is true NephraTari.

Personally I think that it is far better to wait until one is very happy and completely comfortable with the decision and that it is not influenced in any way by outside pressure. That aside though and without any wish to remove any romanticism from the occasion it is increasingly important that people are aware of... ermm... health matters. (UK stats)

My advice to any and everyone. Take your time make the decision at your leisure. I certainly know people who have regretted the timing of their decision. It is a once in a lifetime experience and there is no rush you will have this memory for the rest of your life, make sure it's a pleasent one.

Most importantly be careful.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join