It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID chips on the way

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Will you submit to the RFID chips? What do you think this could do to our health if nothing else.

Baracuda
Fred Brownville
666 Are You Ready For The Mark Of The Beast?

Text 666 are you ready for the mark of the beast?

This new Health Care (Obamacare) law requires an RFID chip implanted in all of us. This chip will not only contain your personal information with tracking capability but it will also be linked to your bank account. And get this, Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: “Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment”. It is now the law of the land that by March 23rd 2013 we will all be required to have an RFID chip underneath our skin and this chip will be link to our bank accounts as well as have our personal records and tracking capability built into it. polidics.com/news/another-hidden-secret-in-obamacare-rfid-chip-implants.html
On Sunday March 21, 2010 the Senate Healthcare bill HR3200 was passed and signed into law the following Tuesday.

Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: “Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment”

H.R. 3200 section 2521, Pg. 1001, paragraph 1

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

Dear 1losere12,

This was posted on the last couple days already and it is still wrong. The law does NOT require people to take a chip, it requires a system to be in place to track them like other medical devices such as breast implants. There is serious discussing about allowing relatives to place chips in a relative who has Alzheimer's so that they can be found; but, that is all there is at present.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

???
Is this for real?
This is the first I've heard of this.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
This is crazy and is exactly what I am talking about on my thread I started earlier today.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This stuff is crazy and sure "you don't have to have it.... at least not right away!"

I am afraid sooner or later it will no longer be an option. I will not be chipped nor allow my children to be chipped. Sorry but it goes against every cell in my body!
Heck NO!

edit on 2/15/2012 by restlessinMT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1loserel2
Will you submit to the RFID chips? What do you think this could do to our health if nothing else.

Baracuda
Fred Brownville
666 Are You Ready For The Mark Of The Beast?

Text 666 are you ready for the mark of the beast?

This new Health Care (Obamacare) law requires an RFID chip implanted in all of us. This chip will not only contain your personal information with tracking capability but it will also be linked to your bank account. And get this, Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: “Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment”. It is now the law of the land that by March 23rd 2013 we will all be required to have an RFID chip underneath our skin and this chip will be link to our bank accounts as well as have our personal records and tracking capability built into it. polidics.com/news/another-hidden-secret-in-obamacare-rfid-chip-implants.html
On Sunday March 21, 2010 the Senate Healthcare bill HR3200 was passed and signed into law the following Tuesday.

Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: “Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment”

H.R. 3200 section 2521, Pg. 1001, paragraph 1

I think it is a very good idea, i mean the survivors from accedents would inprove dramitcaly if they can get evrey little bit of medical info at the scean. But i dont hink it will pass, I mean English people are so dumb atm to the point where they rejected hospitals sharing medical infomation, if you have a accendent away from your home town they ahve to send a request for you medical history, also it would help cure desises and other medical conditions. But like i said people are dumb.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by definity

Give up your anonymity! You will have no choice after that. No turning back. Freedom will be lost and every thing you do will be kept track of some where for someone's use. No thank you!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Ok, I will officially be following this thread to ultimately nug out if there is any validity to it or not (I can't follow the links due to the firewall on the computer I'm using). However, if there's one thing that I know about ATS, if it's not true as presented, the researchers on this site will set the record straight in short order. Nerds, proceed...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
source

Erm..please explain to me just what the hell your on about...
reading through all of this section, its not even remotely close to whatever your talking about.

So, ya...please give the exact paragraph, quote it...because your seeing something quite different than what I am reading.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Well he gave us this "H.R. 3200 section 2521, Pg. 1001, paragraph 1"

Let's check it before saying anything...
that's what I'm doing right now.

I see this all the time on ATS. There's one, and ONLY one, way to debunk something, yet no one actually does it.
I did see SaturnFX actually looked it up, right after I posted that. Good for you.

And yeah, there's nothing there. It's about some requirements for nurses, nothing at all what you say.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Well he gave us this "H.R. 3200 section 2521, Pg. 1001, paragraph 1"

Let's check it before saying anything...
that's what I'm doing right now.

I see this all the time on ATS. There's one, and ONLY one, way to debunk something, yet no one actually does it.

Ya, I gave the source (opencongress) where you can look at the entire bill
I looked at the section in question and I seen nothing even remotely close to the suggestion. might as well suggest everyone over the age of 50 gets decapitated there also.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

yep, I just complimented you on that in my edit.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

might as well suggest everyone over the age of 50 gets decapitated there also.

Good grief! Don't give them any ideas!

But I agree all I see is for medical reasons but I still feel it is a step to the next level.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
You're kidding, right?

top topics

join