It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel VS Iran *propaganda edition*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
A generic breakdown

1. Israel spreads its border since its birth.
2. Palestinians are continuously pushed out of their homes.
3. Freedom fighter/terrorists begin plotting against the Israel settlements
4. Back and forth retaliations from both sides.
5. Other countries support and aide the resistance (Iran being one of them).
6. Wars. Death. Indecency. Famine. Suicide attacks.
7. Iran elects outspoken President immediately speaks out against imperialistic regimes.
8. Media portrays Iranian president as crazy Jew hater who wants to wipe Israel off the map.
9. Iran President denies claiming to exterminate Jews but actually to wipe their zionist leaders away.
10. Israel locks down borders and basically holds palestinians prisoners to eliminate threat of attacks.
11. Verbal sparing amongst leaders continue.
12. Iran longs for Nuclear enegy.
13. Israel claims its for a weapon.
14. Israel has history of bombing middle east nuclear sites.
15. Iran continues seeking Nuclear Energy claiming it's for peaceful purposes
16. A standoff.
17. Israel begins killing Iranian Scientists. Little media attention is paid.
18. Iran begins killing Israeli diplomats. A lot of media attention is paid.
19. The media portrays the stories of Iranian terrorists killing Israeli diplomats.
20. What's next?
21. War.

I obviously know I skipped over a lot, but I wanted to paint seemingly unbiased points to consider my question.

Now I don't want to get into arguments over semantical definitions of Iran's president's level of crazy. Let me just say that his distain for Israel's actions and arrogance has made him look the crazy part.

Who is winning the war of public perception?

Obviously it is Israel. Consider...

Israel Leader: Iranian Agression Must Be Halted

Netanyahu said, "If this aggression isn't halted, ultimately it will spread to many other countries."

There is an obvious connotation that the rest of the world should fear the threat.

"They are similar to the ones used in Delhi and in Tbilisi," Shoham said. "From that we can assume that there is the same network of terror."

The use of "Terror" against the Iranian response to the same Israeli tactic. Why are Israel's actions against Iranian Scientists not terror?

Israel teams with Iranian Terror group to plan attacks.

Deadly attacks on Iranian nuclear scientists are being carried out by an Iranian dissident group that is financed, trained and armed by Israel’s secret service, U.S. officials tell NBC News, confirming charges leveled by Iran’s leaders.

When looking at the whole picture objectively, yeah sure, it's the age old story of two cultures not liking the next. Throughout all history, these two cultures would have fought already. However, in the new kingdom of earth, war is waged differently.

The level of global communication we have now is insane. Before war now we have to win public's opinion first. It is a propaganda war that has been built on years of media buyouts and slow subversive subliminal journalism. Truth be told, Israel and the western powers have that on lock down. Which is why everyone knows the iranian president to be crazy. But those same people that buy that don't have the slightest clue to the gaps in translating Arabic to English.

It's just way easier to believe what we are told.

All that said, this is nothing more than two countries that hate each other and are posturing the only way they know how to win.

But my personal opinion is that the masses have been duped to think one side is better than the other. And because of that indoctrination, people are going to sit back and justify the innocent deaths that will come from this proxy war.

The truth is, neither side is right. Both sides are wrong. But unfortunately, the truth to decide for yourselves has been edited to the director's taste and not yours.

As a sign off, google the time when Israel offered to pay every Iranian Jew large amounts of cash and land to move to Israel. They didn't. If Iran hates Jews and wants to wipe them off the planet, why don't they start with the ones in their country (and in their parliament).

I am not a Jew or Israel hater. I am a biased truth delivering system hater.

All conversation welcomed.

AAC

edit on 15-2-2012 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Oppenheimer is probably rolling in his grave. Nuclear anything is bad. Have we not learned anything from Chernobyl? How about Japan? Three Mile Island?

Iran has oil practically oozing out of the ground that will last them 400+ years, why do they need nuclear energy. A nuclear disaster in the middle east would have catastrophic consequences to the worlds energy supply. So would war.

That does not seem to be worth the risk and Iran should recognize this important role they have to the world.

The US and Israel need to stand down their militaries and stop roaming the world looking for bones to pick.

Russia, US and China need to stop stockpiling nuclear weapons like they are baseball cards.

All governments better start listening to the will of their people before they rise up!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharpenmycleats

Actually, both Iran and Iraq have oil oozing out of the ground. I've seen it with my own two eyes. Kinda awesome, I think.

How did I see Iranian oil oozing you ask? I'll let my LT explain it as he did to his Commander.

"Our GPS went down, Sir, and we got lost."

The Iranian villagers where pretty cool and the border guards didn't give us any guff. Of course, they were waiting for reinforcements.

Long story short, after a heated exchange the LT realized the error of his ways and we beat feet.

But at least I can say I've been to Iran.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Hey, when this war starts you can go bug the Government for a retroactive Iran campaign ribbon or whatever they decide to do with this fight. You were even there first, if one thinks about it.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Oh joy...that and a buck twenty-nine will get me a cup of Joe at the local gas station.

When I retired, my unit gave me the best award ever...a personalized beer stein .
Now THAT, I can use.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Oh joy...that and a buck twenty-nine will get me a cup of Joe at the local gas station.

When I retired, my unit gave me the best award ever...a personalized beer stein .
Now THAT, I can use.

...that a nd a buck twenty-nine will get me a cup of Joe, reminds me of the saying,

Beer nuts are a buck fifty
Deer nuts are under a buck.

edit on 16-2-2012 by Sharpenmycleats because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
US puts more sanctions on Iran today for sponsoring terror. No sanctions on Israel for the same thing. Anyone keeping score yet?

AAC

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

For the most part you are right on, though you are a little light on Iran. They do some crappy stuff too. They aren't an innocent and good government by any means. I do think it is pretty bad that their scientists are getting murdered, most likely by Israel, and the media doesn't cry shame on it. It is the same exact kind of terrorism, but it's ok if it's against the enemy.

I will concede that point to you.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

I would have added STUXNET to that list, but your third-eye is wide awake to the propaganda that is forcefully fed to us everyday.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Yeah, I guess I couldn't sexed up Iran's foibles a bit, but if it was exactly neutral there wouldn't be any conflict to drive the thread.

It's not like the thing took off anyway.

I do think when the majority of people ask themselves these kind of questions on a daily basis the way propaganda conducts its business will drastically change.

AAC

top topics

join