A generic breakdown
1. Israel spreads its border since its birth.
2. Palestinians are continuously pushed out of their homes.
3. Freedom fighter/terrorists begin plotting against the Israel settlements
4. Back and forth retaliations from both sides.
5. Other countries support and aide the resistance (Iran being one of them).
6. Wars. Death. Indecency. Famine. Suicide attacks.
7. Iran elects outspoken President immediately speaks out against imperialistic regimes.
8. Media portrays Iranian president as crazy Jew hater who wants to wipe Israel off the map.
9. Iran President denies claiming to exterminate Jews but actually to wipe their zionist leaders away.
10. Israel locks down borders and basically holds palestinians prisoners to eliminate threat of attacks.
11. Verbal sparing amongst leaders continue.
12. Iran longs for Nuclear enegy.
13. Israel claims its for a weapon.
14. Israel has history of bombing middle east nuclear sites.
15. Iran continues seeking Nuclear Energy claiming it's for peaceful purposes
16. A standoff.
17. Israel begins killing Iranian Scientists. Little media attention is paid.
18. Iran begins killing Israeli diplomats. A lot of media attention is paid.
19. The media portrays the stories of Iranian terrorists killing Israeli diplomats.
20. What's next?
I obviously know I skipped over a lot, but I wanted to paint seemingly unbiased points to consider my question.
Now I don't want to get into arguments over semantical definitions of Iran's president's level of crazy. Let me just say that his distain for
Israel's actions and arrogance has made him look the crazy part.
Who is winning the war of public perception?
Obviously it is Israel. Consider...
Israel Leader: Iranian Agression Must Be Halted
Netanyahu said, "If this aggression isn't halted, ultimately it will spread to many other countries."
There is an obvious connotation that the rest of the world should fear the threat.
"They are similar to the ones used in Delhi and in Tbilisi," Shoham said. "From that we can assume that there is the same network of
The use of "Terror" against the Iranian response to the same Israeli tactic. Why are Israel's actions against Iranian Scientists not terror?
Israel teams with Iranian Terror group to plan
Deadly attacks on Iranian nuclear scientists are being carried out by an Iranian dissident group that is financed, trained and armed by Israel’s
secret service, U.S. officials tell NBC News, confirming charges leveled by Iran’s leaders.
When looking at the whole picture objectively, yeah sure, it's the age old story of two cultures not liking the next. Throughout all history, these
two cultures would have fought already. However, in the new kingdom of earth, war is waged differently.
The level of global communication we have now is insane. Before war now we have to win public's opinion first. It is a propaganda war that has been
built on years of media buyouts and slow subversive subliminal journalism. Truth be told, Israel and the western powers have that on lock down. Which
is why everyone knows the iranian president to be crazy. But those same people that buy that don't have the slightest clue to the gaps in translating
Arabic to English.
It's just way easier to believe what we are told.
All that said, this is nothing more than two countries that hate each other and are posturing the only way they know how to win.
But my personal opinion is that the masses have been duped to think one side is better than the other. And because of that indoctrination, people are
going to sit back and justify the innocent deaths that will come from this proxy war.
The truth is, neither side is right. Both sides are wrong. But unfortunately, the truth to decide for yourselves has been edited to the director's
taste and not yours.
As a sign off, google the time when Israel offered to pay every Iranian Jew large amounts of cash and land to move to Israel. They didn't. If Iran
hates Jews and wants to wipe them off the planet, why don't they start with the ones in their country (and in their parliament).
I am not a Jew or Israel hater. I am a biased truth delivering system hater.
All conversation welcomed.
edit on 15-2-2012 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)