It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The I.R.S. is involved in a conspiracy to collect database of voice prints with SS#'s.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I have determined that this year while attempting to gain information on the status of my tax return that I would constantly get different answers, answers that don't make any sense, deposit dates that are on a Wed when the I.R.S. only deposits on Fri, similar nonsense.

One of the methods to check the refund status is to use the wheres my refund tool on the I.R.S. website. This is conveniently down with a nicely highlighted number to call, and check instead.

This number doesn't allow you to enter options with a touchtone, but makes everything be spoken.

Why the secretive black ops government needs to compile a collection of voice prints with identities? Who knows? Why they spent money to upgrade a system that would make sense if people were upgrading their cell phones to rotary phones......

Obviously something sinister lurks beneath this.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I would have to disagree with you completely.

I used the "where is my" tool and got an answer immediately. It gave me a date and I got my return BEFORE the date.

I can say I know others who have too......

In fact, I just went to the site and it is working perfectly fine....I just now plugged in all my info and got an answer that I should have already received my refund on the date I was originally told.

There could just be something wrong with your return.....
edit on February 15th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xieon
Why the secretive black ops government needs to compile a collection of voice prints with identities? Who knows? Why they spent money to upgrade a system that would make sense if people were upgrading their cell phones to rotary phones......

Obviously something sinister lurks beneath this.

Yes, but it is 99.99% chance that the something sinister is something like "Fat Lucrative No-Bid Contract to Well-Known Overbilling, Outsourcing-To-North-Elbonian-Idiot, and Generally Full of Vexatious Litigious Pettifoggery and Barratry And Only When We Really Really Have to Do Something Upon Pain of Imprisonment Programming and Information Technology Contractor."

don't worry, your voice print has already been transformed into an undocumented data format and the source code lost.

edit on 16-2-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Dates are messed up for mine. (California) they said it's "processing" then deposited. (can take up to 6 weeks AFTER the deposit date. Now it says I should have received it on the 13th. Feb. (still nothing)

Mine was ALL numerical operated formats. IRS is just legally delaying YOUR money w/ out paying YOU interest.
Funny how if you don't pay them in time, your penalized. If they don't pay you on time, oh well what are you going to do?
Complain on ATS it's a conspiracy to enter your voice in a federal database, etc....

new topics

top topics

join