It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoke Smog Fog and Chemtrails

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I figured you might be able to run over to the hangar
and let us know what the filters look like when serviced.
I would expect normal aerosols as pollen, dirt etc.
So how are the filters serviced?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I figure no money would have to be outlaid as the answer,
I seek should be right in the hangers or out in the trash cans.
I know on cars when you change the passenger compartment filters we
just throw them away and put new.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

It's been a decade since I last actually had my hands on any filters!!

However IIRC there were no actual filters in the aircon system at all as such. I do remember dehumidifiers in Boeing 737-200 systems way back when I used to work on those in the 1980's.

A quick look through a 777-300 training manual I have on DVD shows no filters in the primary air supply from the engine, although there are filters on the fans that recirculate cabin air - these are described as "paper type", but there's no info on their actual mesh size. As they are operating on recirculated air I would guess they are designed to remove any dust that may be generated in the cabin.

The primary air has an Ozone converter that is a catalytic material to convert Ozone to Oxygen, and a moisture control system to remove excess moisture from the air.

Some of the various valves and regulators have filters on sensing or "power" air lines (ie lines that provide air pressure to actuate them), but I do not see any on the airflow to the cabin.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

It's been a decade since I last actually had my hands on any filters!!

However IIRC there were no actual filters in the aircon system at all as such. I do remember dehumidifiers in Boeing 737-200 systems way back when I used to work on those in the 1980's.

A quick look through a 777-300 training manual I have on DVD shows no filters in the primary air supply from the engine, although there are filters on the fans that recirculate cabin air - these are described as "paper type", but there's no info on their actual mesh size. As they are operating on recirculated air I would guess they are designed to remove any dust that may be generated in the cabin.

The primary air has an Ozone converter that is a catalytic material to convert Ozone to Oxygen, and a moisture control system to remove excess moisture from the air.

Some of the various valves and regulators have filters on sensing or "power" air lines (ie lines that provide air pressure to actuate them), but I do not see any on the airflow to the cabin.

See that's how I screwed myself, people would be collapsing
in the cabins with direct air intake of air in plane.
If they fly into .... you know what I mean.
We have heard of some weird stuff a some flights, but most not.
And Cabin filters recycling air, would pick it up in my mind.
So I guess we came up with the facts I needed.
You could have cabin filters tested if people become ill on flights.

For the record though
Your Contrails are still a pain in the ass!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Can anyone explain the mechanics and science of this?

And you
you started this you wanted to know the mechanics,
and my mechanic kicked in.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
So I guess I will sign off
I gave everyone a collection method,
just don't get arrested trying to check cabin filters in flight.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

What part of my thread is a hoax to you?

Please lay it out so I can understand why you think this.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by antirepressant

Not at all.

Try a doing some of these:

-Being observant (to the sky)
-Be Skeptical to all information

Yes indeed - you have a choice between information for which there is actual verifiable evidence, or information for which there is not one single piece of verifiable evidence.

Applying some scepticism to both should really get rid of one and not hte other.

-Research all related inventions (doesn't matter if you think they are in use or not)

Researching whether htey are in use or not would seem to be a very important step!!

-Research the initiatives being put forth on Geo-Engineering
-Research what top scientists in that field say

And you find a great deal of research and nothing more.

-Avoid prejudice and bias sites like .....contrailscience ...since its sole purpose is for "debunking"

And what is wrong with "debunking"?? It means removing bunk - checking information and removing that which is bunk.

Anyone who suggests that you should not be debunking has to be someone who wants you to believe in bunk - why would anyone want to do that??

If you don't want to do any of those ....I could care less and hold no opinions against you

But if you don't wanna do those....then don't go around saying chemtrails don't exist.

Perhaps chemtrails do exist - but if you follow all those steps - and do not limit yourself to the bias that dplum exhibits by wanting to leave bunk in place and ignoring whether inventions are actually in use or not (how on earth does he justify not researching hat??!!
) - doing all of those there is no conclusions to come to other than that there is no evidence that chemtrails exist.

It is ludicrous that someone can say do all those...and then promptly ignore the logical conclusions that they result in - deluded even.
edit on 17-2-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Clearly, many can't help themselves but attack me but not my thread, which reinforces my belief that the chemtrail forum needs more moderation...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, I thank those who can debate and discuss properly, to the others, grow up.

So back on topic, I haven't seen any real replies from the pro-chemtrail side as to why and how the chemtrails end up being invisible by the time it reaches the ground.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Ever woken up in the morning and can't see two feet in front of you because it's too foggy, or because you live in a pulluted city and the smog has built up, or a bushfire has been burning nearby and the smoke has lingered?

I think most of us can say yes to at least one of these things, for me it's been smoke which has been lingering for days now.

What does this have to do chemtrails you ask? Well the above smoke smog and fog all have one thing in common, namely they are aerosols lingering in the air at ground level where it is being breathed in and can be clearly seen.

This doesn't happen with chemtrails, they remain high in the air away from us, if they were coming down to our level wouldn't you expect to see a similar thing as you do with smoke smog and fog?

Do they suddenly become invisible despite being extremely visible high in the sky?

Can anyone explain the mechanics and science of this?

Most people are too busy into reading tabloids and eating prime rib dinners at restaurants to care. One guy once told me the stupidity to believe any of this is real (from common sense standpoint) that if the government wanted to poison us they would do so by putting chemicals in our water. That would be cheaper and more cost-effective.

I guess if we get some discussion on this going and my account gets bleaped off then I know we are getting somewhere's close to the truth. The discussion can quickly go the Skunkworks area and then that points fingers at secret bases and technologies, IE. Area 51. Area-51, I believe is connected closely with the elite and they may have an agenda that is a hundred years more advanced in consciousness than we are ready to know. Example: the US military has crafts which reach the moon in 90 minutes.
edit on 19-2-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkScheppy

You hit the nail on the head about the way that "if" any government wished to add chemicals to the population they would just do it by adding to the water (or, the food supply...you didn't mention that one)...so, "spraying" form airplanes is incredibly ridiculous.

But, you mentioned something else that is off-topic, but thread-worthy (if there is substantiation):

Example: the US military has crafts which reach the moon in 90 minutes.

I'd like to see any sort of "proof" of that!! I love space.

Oh, and a quick calculation......to get to the Moon in "90 minutes" means a velocity of (average) 200,000 KPH. Allowing for acceleration and deceleration (because at 200,000 KPH the vehicle would not enter Lunar orbit) means that the ultimate "top speed" would be even higher.

Haven't calculated, yet, the G-forces needed...that is advanced math.....

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
Haven't calculated, yet, the G-forces needed...that is advanced math.....

For a pure point to point in space under constant acceleration with a mid-point flip, G force would be distance in meters / time squared in seconds / g (the half cancels out)

356000000 / (90*60*90*60) / 9.82 = 1.24g

Which is quite plausible in terms of comfort. However if you are going from point to point on the surface of the earth to the surface of the moon, you'd need to vary between 2.24g at the start, and 1.40g at the end. Still plausible.

The real problem is what is the source of your ship's acceleration. That's like the Space Shuttle on full bore for 90 minutes. The space shuttle only has enough fuel for 8 minutes.

Of course they don't actually have such a craft. Someone would have noticed.

Unless it's some kind of super secret warp drive.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus
Unless it's some kind of super secret warp drive.

Well duh....

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

THANKS for the math!!!

For a pure point to point in space under constant acceleration with a mid-point flip, G force would be distance in meters / time squared in seconds / g (the half cancels out)

356000000 / (90*60*90*60) / 9.82 = 1.24g

Actually 1.24 G is not that bad......I mean, it is about the same as a turn in an airplane, at about a 45° angle of bank....

....so........IF such a technology existed ( a propulsion system, I mean) then....yeah, we "could" get to the Moon in 90 minutes.....

I just want to see "proof" of this "technology".

Thanks in advance............
edit on Mon 20 February 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Ok, I'm new to this site and I've been reading about these chemtrails for a couple hours now. I just don't get all the hype. A little backround: I'm a former boom operator that flew on kc-135's for six years. I've seen aircraft in the sky closer than most people have. I've seen the "trails" come off of planes hundreds of times. I never once thought that they were some chemicals that were sprayed on people or cities.

I'm not trying to debunk a myth or something. Just learning more about this theory of chemtrails. On another note, I can tell you that we did a bunch of flying at secret locations, such as Groom, Edwards, NTS, etc, and the only thing that we "sprayed" out of our jet was excess fuel in the event of an emergency landing. A plane can take off with a lot more fuel/weight than can land. So if we were over the landing limit and had to get down quick, we dumped the fuel right out of the boom at a very fast rate. I believe it was 6000 pounds a minute with all four pumps running. Of course we had to be at a certain altitude before we could dump so it would "evaporate" before it hit the ground...or at least that's what they told us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join