It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: What The First Moments Of WWIII Would Be Like

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This happens everyday in the middle east, minus the nukes.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
reply to post by TheCommentator

All countries are full of dictators as you put it, it is not just Israel. And no were in my reply did I defend any countries right to go and kill innocent people. Your comment you posted on this thread, left the impression that it is only those in Palestine who are innocent and whom are being killed.

I am just pointing out that it is not just Innocent Palestinians who are being killed. Innocent Israeli's are being killed also.
Well they should probably expect that when they start killing people for no reason

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

stop your nonsense, when are atomic bombs dropped almost every day

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TopherWayne
Well when it happens, the damn Israelis brought it upon themselves and screwed us all. F*ck you Israel I WANT TO LIIIIVE!!!!!

That is the perfect and I mean PERFECT and absolutely truthful reason as to why people are really pro Iran and and anti Israel it also explains the absolute truth as to why America Looks like Nazi Germany threads are so prevalent on the net as well.

When Germany did it's think they invented the Volkswagon, the peoples wagon a luxury so awesome (because really riding horses to work suck) people were willing to do or look aside at anything, likewise today even in poverty most people have cable a drug supply illegal or not and a car and they are completely controled

"I WANT TO LIVE"

yeah this person does, so do 90% of the Westerners who are comfortable and Cowardly and support Iran, your people who would gladly throw ANYONE right under the bus to gain a few precious years despite the fact that inevitably those people will come for you too, make up any nonsense to side with what they Fear even though the ideology goes against everything you believe in

Shameful really

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
reply to post by Signals

Wont happen in Israel. God would never allow nukes to hit them, neither will all the anti-missile systems either.

I wonder how Arabs would feel about nuking a place they say is so dear to them religiously? I think whoever made this video is really sick. The first explosion you see has a B-2 flying over it.

'God would never allow nukes to hit them,'

I'm shaking so much with anger right now at this comment, I just hope you're trolling.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
If this were the first moments of an attack by Iran on Israel with a handful of nuclear weapons, it would be simutaneously be followed by about 50 to 100 nuclear warheads launched on Iran by Israel, let alone what the U.S. would do. WWIII as you put it, ends in less than an hour with both Israel and Iran totally destroyed. The US, China, Russia, France, UK, India and Pakistan won't attack each other for them. North Korea is a wildcard but with a new untested Leader, the NK military will not let him make any foolish moves.

Since this sneak attack happens in 2013, the smart money is on a pre-emptive attack by Israel on Iran in Late 2012. Most of the pieces are in place for that to happen. I wouldn't bet against that happening.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

That should apply to both sides then. Should it not?

Innocent people either being killed by a suicide bomber or an Israeli bomb. bullet etc.

Both sides are as bad as each other.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join