It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I found what they were looking for in Afghanistan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

"Depleted uranium is radioactive and extremely destructive to humans - with a half-life of 4.5 billion years. In other words, it takes 4.5 billion years for one kilogram of depleted uranium to reduce to a half a kilogram - the US has forever contaminated the Middle East.
reply to post by ignant

This MAY not be true, at least according to a Tom Bearden. From his site.

An apparatus exploiting the production of a time-reversal zone to selectively enhance a nuclear reaction will be shown in Fig. 24. Methods for treating a mass by creating a particular spacetime engine will be shown in Figs. 26A-26B. This process can be applied to inert or living matter. By "steering" the process as the changes occur, substances harmful to the environment such as chemical and radioactive wastes can be altered into new harmless elements and compounds.

I don't know whether this man is legitimate, or if he is a fraud. I just did a search on "how to neutralize radioactive waste" and his site was the first to pop up.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I'm not sure what you're saying may not be true. Anything might not be true but dropping bombs all over Cambodia, Laos a few decades ago,

now, USA is an increasing nuclear weilder and most Americans turn a blind eye to that reality.

having resorting to especially RADIOLOGICAL bombs all over Iraq & Afghanistan, equivalent to several Hiroshima/Nagasakis,

speaks volumes as USA's intention in the mideast area, regardless of particular truth.

Why drop radiation all over a couple mideast countries then pretend decades later to want to clean it up anyways? USA already played that game on the Laos & Cambodian people in the 70s-80s...

www.cambodiagrenade.info...

"Before Iraq, before Afghanistan and before Bosnia, the West set out to heal another ruined country."

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Wow I see how most of the crowd here is.... Very lame since there was thread about this when it first happened!! Thread Try using the search function. By the way the Russians discovered said resources when they were over there. What a blatant S&F fest this is.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
joe rogan predicted this on one of his podcast.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

You just found that out now after all this time?

Many of us already knew bout the natural resources in Afghanistan! Why else would the USA go in there in the first place? To pluck poppy flowers?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
No no no. I used to argue this with one of my buddies when he said that Afghanistan didn't have a lot of oil, I showed him a Popular Science magazine about all the rare metals in Afghanistan and he said no. So there you go. No means no.

Oh, and for the people that believe that the US had a positive impact in Afghanistan...here you go.

HUH, AM I LIVING IN CHINA RIGHT NOW?

Video isn't available in my location.

Censored by the government.... typical. I guess they don't need SOPA to censor the internet after all, FML.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
This is probably the 60th thread regarding this topic OP a simple bump thread would have been sufficient, all you have done is provided one or two new pictures, i can only assume you was fishing for stars

What you meant to say was...

I think us conspiracy theorist & anti west bashers have found what WE was looking for to evolve our story,

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
ya i've heard about this,and also the rich supply of naturak gas in the area! they want to build a pipeline but they need to control certain tracks of land to do it,so they occupy!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I had read about the lithium in Afghanistan ... sorta like the diamonds in Africa, huh? Let's take their natural resources and put the money in the bank for ourselves.

And, of course, the poppy fields ... I find it odd that they haven't been burned down ... just who do you suppose makes the money from the drugs??

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
This is probably the 60th thread regarding this topic OP a simple bump thread would have been sufficient, all you have done is provided one or two new pictures, i can only assume you was fishing for stars

What you meant to say was...

I think us conspiracy theorist & anti west bashers have found what WE was looking for to evolve our story,

Of course he needs the limelight. Stars and flags make him feel fuzzy inside

Great research professional, you're sure on your A game....
edit on 2-16-12 by reaxi0n because: typo

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I remember this thread from 2010.

US Discovers Vast Riches of Minerals in Afghanistan

Good thread S&F

Makes you wonder for sure.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

As an ethnic Afghan, I can tell you all this is one of the main reasons why they are in Afghanistan. Another reason is so they can watch the Russians, the Iranians, and the Pakistanis. Afghanistan is probably one of the most strategic locations for America.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Afghanistan actually sits on three trillion dollars worth of minerals. It is a fight for resources. No more, no less.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

We'll never be able to exploit those resources like we originally thought we would. The Soviets tried and failed too. We will soon shift our focus to key areas of Africa that are still under industrialized in regards to their ability to fully harvest their natural resources. The US will gladly get in there to help and it will be much easier than the effort in AFghanistan. Phase one is already underway in Uganda and South Sudan with 100 of our Spec Ops Forces on the ground and hunting for the LRA. Gotta secure the region and stabilize the govts. first.

As for Rare Earth materials... China has the hammer lock on those and they are eying the same parts of Africa that we are.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 7thcavtrooper

You are right , it is the opium. The CIA has been trying to take control of the opium trade in Afghanistan for years. There is trillions of dollars in opium alone in Afghanistan.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
As some people would say: "Lithium, bitchez!"

Lithium is the oil of the future.

Oil won't last forever.

We are approaching the era of the electric cars, with lithium batteries.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The Afgans must have the best army in the world, the Brits, French, Soviets and US (NATO) have all went to war there... and not one of them has come remotely close to winning. (Probably because nobody has ever known why they are fighting there in the first place...OP is a genius!!)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Beautiful maps, thanks for pulling those up for us to look at.

When people mention Afghanistan and Africa I think of two books, both short novellas.

"The Man who would be King" written in 1888 by rudyard Kipling

And "Heart of Darkness" written in 1899 by Joseph Conrad

These books explain the roots of this whole thing, and if you take the time to research what the Belgian king did in the Congo during this time period, it was terrible.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Here is the wiki for "The Man Who would be King"

en.wikipedia.org...

Oh, and for all of you guys that are interested in Masonic conspiracy stuff, there is a Masonic element in this story......ooohhhh......

This stuff has been going on for so long now, I do not understand how some people do not see that long ago people realized there are a finite number of resources on earth and who ever controls those resources are the "men who will be kings"

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Let's hope everyone stops raping Australia of it's resources now.
edit on 16-2-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I get laughed at when I suggest the real reason we are in Afghan is for it's natural resources by most people. I am glad you posted this. I agree this the real reason why we(the USA) are still there.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join