It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I found what they were looking for in Afghanistan

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by popsmayhem

While I do believe that OBL was the mastermind of 9.11 here are interesting things do ponder:

1 - did the US have information prior to the attack that would have prevented it?
2 - what about the Israeli 'art students' who were arrested by the FBI, and various israelis cheering the 9.11 attacks
3 - Building 7
4 - did OBL take credit just to be seen as a 'hero' in the eyes of the other terrorists? Did he really plan it, or is he just trying to take the credit...

But I digress, BTW I wanted to ask you, did you find the WMDs in Iraq

Well if people want to be asking questions. I will answer after
a reply to my first response.www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

reply to post by SLAYER69

Yes because each situation is judged according to how much information we know. You made the judgement based on your picture that that woman was not a murder or a rapist, how do we know that? She could have been an adulterer as I stated. You took those pictures and twisted it to suit your anti-Muslim agenda as well.

I didn't twist a damn thing!

I posted a picture and stated why we in the US execute someone and further gave my opinion that she didn't look like either. Now, You took that in offense. I'm sorry, but if seeing the activities of the people you support bothers you that much then maybe you need to reevaluate who and what you're supporting.

That's not my baggage, that's yours.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

And that is it, it is your opinion. That is their system of law called sharia law and they execute people according to it. When I made my thread about the killings of those three girls if anything it made me look more anti-muslim if anything, but when I pointed out the erroneous thinking of the people it became clear that was not what islam was about.

We are getting way off topic again and this has to do with the fact that the prime motive to enter into Afghanistan was for its resources and to be a launchpad into Iran (for the benefit of Israel).

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

When I made my thread about the killings of those three girls if anything it made me look more anti-muslim if anything

Welcome to the club.
I get accused of that all the time.

Stardate: 17-2-2012 @ 11:46 AM
You took those pictures and twisted it to suit your anti-Muslim agenda as well

We are getting way off topic again and this has to do with the fact that the prime motive to enter into Afghanistan was for its resources

AND..

Let me guess, Israel will somehow be dragged into this...

and to be a launchpad into Iran (for the benefit of Israel).

Now, Your Predictable Agenda is showing.

PEACE

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

The truth hurts, there is no agenda my friend

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WozaMeathed

Got any photos of a brave Taliban soldier killing school girls for daring to go to school, as that would be a more accurate picture of what is going on in Afghanistan.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Most Afghan civilian deaths 'caused by Taliban attacks, not US forces'

I think we have found what they were looking for in Afghanistan.

To save people from a bunch of religious nutcases.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by WozaMeathed

Originally posted by poet1b

It is the Jihadists who are doing almost all of the killing.

Why do you blame the U.S. for the actions of the Taliban?

Because the USA and Allies ARE killing more with their bombs than the taliban are.

US-led air strikes have killed dozens of Afghan people, the Red Cross said today as the Pentagon launched a joint investigation into what appeared one of the deadliest incidents and heaviest civilian losses so far at the hands of coalition forces.

Link.
www.guardian.co.uk...

Im trying to find more links on Afghan civilian deaths by USA and allied bombs and guns but they all seem to be censored.
I wonder why???????????????

edit on 17-2-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

BS on all accounts,

Absolute ludicrousness

lets once again look at facts you conspiracy theorist anti west bashers are ignorant of time & time again,

Awakening Council leader and relatives by roadside bomb in Amiriyat al-Fallujah 11 Feb 2012 k18451 Interior Ministry official shot dead in car on Mohammed al-Qassim Highway, Baghdad 11 Feb 2012 k18448 Policeman from electricity office shot dead between Kirkuk and Riyadh 11 Feb 2012 k18444 Teacher shot dead near home in Khan Bani Saad 10 Feb 2012- 11 Feb 2012 k18445 Awakening Council member by bomb attached to car in Qura Zuba, Karmeh 10 Feb 2012 k18449 Girl by electricity shock in Kalar, Sulaymaniyah 9 Feb 2012 k18441 One killed in Diwaniyah 9 Feb 2012 k18440 Policeman shot dead in al-Shorah, south of Mosul 9 Feb 2012 k18439 Policeman shot dead in al-Khabbaza, al-Riyadh, southwest of Kirkuk 9 Feb 2012 k18437 Al-Asakira tribal chief by bomb attached to car in Sadiya 8 Feb 2012 k18438 Farmer by roadside bomb in Abi Sayda, northeast of Baquba 8 Feb 2012 k18436 Body of man found shot in north Kirkuk 8 Feb 2012 k18435 Director of women's prison shot dead in car on Al Salam Bridge, southeast Baghdad 7 Feb 2012 k18434 Wife of army officer shot dead at home in Abu Ghraib 7 Feb 2012 k18433 One by roadside bomb in Doura, south Baghdad 7 Feb 2012 k18432 Body of off-duty police officer found shot in south Hilla 6 Feb 2012 k18431 Two police outside mosque in al-Islah al-Ziraie, west Mosul 6 Feb 2012 k18430 One by mortar round in Balad Ruz 6 Feb 2012 k18429 Police major shot dead in car in central Baghdad 5 Feb 2012 k18450 Body of kidnapped woman journalist found near Baiji 4 Feb 2012- 9 Feb 2012 k18443 Body of kidnapped MP's brother found near Baiji 4 Feb 2012- 9 Feb 2012 k18428 Awakening Council member by roadside bomb in Aladheim, north of Baquba 4 Feb 2012 k18427 Awakening Council member by bomb attached to car in central Baquba 4 Feb 2012 k18426 Bodies of two men found shot dead in Uraibi, west Mosul 4 Feb 2012 k18425 Kurdish man shot dead near home in Jazaer, east Mosul 3 Feb 2012 k18422 Twelve bodies found shot in grave in garden in Saydiyah, south Baghdad 2 Feb 2012 k18421 Youth killed in Choman, Arbil 2 Feb 2012 k18420 Body found shot dead in Nahrawan, west Mosul 2 Feb 2012 k18419 Two by car bomb in market in Shurta V, south Baghdad 2 Feb 2012 k18418 Two civilians and policeman shot dead in Bab Saray market, Mosul 2 Feb 2012 k18417 North Oil Company worker by bomb attached to car in al-Zab, southwest of Kirkuk 2 Feb 2012 k18416 Awakening Council member shot dead in Muqdadiya 1 Feb 2012 k18415 Man shot dead near home in al-Askari, Muqdadiyah 31 Jan 2012 k18414 Greengrocer shot dead in store in al-Dawasir, near Buhriz 31 Jan 2012 k18413 One by roadside bomb in Haswa, east of Falluja 31 Jan 2012 k18412 Man by bomb attached to car in Musayyib 31 Jan 2012 k18411 Two by roadside bombs in Sada Baawiza, north Mosul 31 Jan 2012 k18410 Policeman shot dead at checkpoint in Zanjali, west Mosul 31 Jan 2012 k18409 Housewife shot dead near home in al-Tahrir, east Mosul 31 Jan 2012 k18408 Ministry official shot dead in Baghdad 30 Jan 2012 k18407 1-2 police by hand grenade in al-Asma, central Basra 30 Jan 2012 k18406 Policeman and father shot dead in car in Narraj, west Mosul 30 Jan 2012 k18405 Policeman by roadside bomb in Tahreer, Baquba 30 Jan 2012 k18404 Two police by magnetic bomb in central Baquba 30 Jan 2012 k18403 Smuggler shot dead by Rabia, northwest of Mosul 30 Jan 2012 k18402 Government worker shot dead near his house in west Mosul 30 Jan 2012 k18401 Bus driver by bomb attached to vehicle in Sharaban, Muqdadiya 29 Jan 2012 k18399 Awakening Council member shot dead in Arab Jabbar, Bani Saad

www.iraqbodycount.org...

I do apologise www.afghanbodycount.org... appears to be down

Just incase, we do not us IEDs/roadside bombs/car bombs

So we can see in almost 95% of casualties database are due to insurgents/suicide bombers in both Iraq & Afghanistan, NOT allied troops, all you are doing is pointing out the very very few casualty's of the inevitabilities of war and simply saying, look they're murdering everybody, come on really? what a load of BS, its great for twisting facts to fool people with tho
edit on 17-2-2012 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by clearmind
sooo...who is mining in afganistan....i wanted to know as well, so you know what i did?? i looked it up for myself ..whaaaaat?!? am i crazzzy or what?!!

it appears that CHINA, india and canada have jumped out ahead to grab some contracts put up by the afgan govt. did i just read CHINA?..yup..sorta seems a bit off, doesn't it
and i know india and pakistan dont have the best relationship but hay..its ALL ABOUT THE BENJERMINS

quick wikki link

www.mining.com... /09/iron-ore-check-indian-companies-now-looking-to-bid-on-afghan-copper-gold-deposits/

According to mining ministry documents seen by AFP, Afghanistan is planning to sell extraction rights for up to five mines every year until the departure of the last foreign combat troops in 2014 — a rattling pace, say experts.

www.businessweek.com... 12-06/indian-group-wins-rights-to-mine-in-afghanistan-s-hajigak.html

India’s role in Afghanistan so far has included $1 billion in aid since 2002, mainly devoted to construction work and development projects. An expanded Indian presence is likely to upset rival Pakistan, according to analysts such as Bashir Ahmed, a senior fellow and retired army brigadier at the Institute of Regional Studies in Islamabad

Mining.com

..hmmmm...nothing about the u.s. mining...well i guess once the u.s. military leaves..the u.s. contractors can guard all the mines

113.491 defense contractors in afganistan

Thanks for the Afghan mining links, Clearmind. Very instructive. Seems that even though the terrain in Afghanistan is difficult to negotiate, modern miners have found mining there worth their efforts.

I guarantee that TPTB have profited from waging war in both Iraq & Afghanistan, and not just in the obvious sucking up of taxpayer money thru the Military-Industrial Complex.

The official story is that Americans have not profited from Iraqi oil and they will not profit from Afghani mining, but I do not believe the official story.

These multi-national, international corporations have ways of obscuring who really profits from these operations.

Your mentioning contractors brought up the whole issue of disguising US presence thru the use of mercenaries.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR

Because the USA and Allies ARE killing more with their bombs than the taliban are.

US-led air strikes have killed dozens of Afghan people, the Red Cross said today as the Pentagon launched a joint investigation into what appeared one of the deadliest incidents and heaviest civilian losses so far at the hands of coalition forces.

Link.
www.guardian.co.uk...

Im trying to find more links on Afghan civilian deaths by USA and allied bombs and guns but they all seem to be censored.

BS on all accounts,

BS on your BS big guy.
You must be another ignorant one like seabag.
Its not worth debating with you, but there is a point .
Americans and allies HAVE killed more afghani civilians with their Bombs then the Taliban have.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Got any photos of a brave Taliban soldier killing school girls for daring to go to school, as that would be a more accurate picture of what is going on in Afghanistan.

No , but i do have some picture's of your brave USA soliders pissing on civilians/ the alledge Taliban.

And here's a couple of more dead people.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Most Afghan civilian deaths 'caused by Taliban attacks, not US forces'

I think we have found what they were looking for in Afghanistan.

To save people from a bunch of religious nutcases.

I think your full of crap.
The US is after Afghans resource's . And if they weren't they would have wiped out the OPIUM crops years ago.
And pray tell,,,,,,,,,,Who is going to save the Afghani's from the American Religious Nuts???????????????????????????
I hope you dont say America.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Link.
www.guardian.co.uk...

BS on all accounts,

BS on your BS big guy.
Americans and allies HAVE killed more afghani civilians with their Bombs then the Taliban have.

I provided you with the facts, you can either chose to ignore them, or accept you're wrong, There's nothing wrong with a little bit of anger, provided you use it constructively.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Link.
www.guardian.co.uk...

BS on all accounts,

BS on your BS big guy.

I provided you with the facts, you can either chose to ignore them, or accept you're wrong, There's nothing wrong with a little bit of anger, provided you use it constructively.

Yeah, but they were Biased US backed alledge facts.

And No, you have to accept your wrong.
And if you call pissing on dead people constructive, well,,,, your a sadistic little **** .
And there is no point discussing anything with you.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Just because they execute someone who is not a murder or a rapist, but a adulterer does not make them inhumane. Look at what our culture is doing. Look at our divorce rate, I wonder what theirs is.

Just because they do things differently does not make them wrong.

So you're all for Sharia Law then...Well, I hear the economy is bad in the states, there's job openings in Afghanistan the Taliban could use someone like you. Give it a try.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Link.
www.guardian.co.uk...

BS on all accounts,

BS on your BS big guy.

Yeah, but they were Biased US backed alledge facts.

And No, you have to accept your wrong.
And if you call pissing on dead people constructive, well,,,, your a sadistic little **** .
And there is no point discussing anything with you.

They was not Biased US backed alledge facts. they was facts readily available to anyone who wishes to obtain them,

Please read!

Data is drawn from cross-checked media reports, hospital, morgue, NGO and official figures to produce a credible record of known deaths and incidents.

So here once again for you, you can study them as i have done so to draw your own conclusion from the database, or bury your head in sand

www.iraqbodycount.org...
www.afghanbodycount.org...

It should become painfully obvious to you, that you're wrong, or you shall continue to put out false accusations and wild claims, warping and distorting facts and calling people Zionists & paid shills in utter frustration like the rest of you, i'm only trying to help you!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

America

Iran

I wonder which one you consider wrong?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
good luck afghanistan, i hope you're ready for the world's superpowers to rape your land. and contracts or not america takes what it wants when it wants. sad but true

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

America

Iran

BOTH ARE WRONG.
I think America is just as bad as the rest of the world when it come's to human rights.

A veteran Orange County sheriff’s deputy (claims/lied that) he feared for the safety of two young girls sitting in a parked car when he shot and killed a Marine sergeant in a dark parking lot near San Clemente High School, authorities said Friday.
Sgt. Manuel Loggins Jr. was shot early Tuesday as he started to get into the SUV where his two daughters — 9 and 14 — were sitting, authorities said. Jim Amormino, a spokesman for the department, said the deputy was fearful that Loggins — who he said (supposedly) appeared to be acting irrationally — was about to drive off with the girls.

LINKY
www.infowars.com...

ETA.
That last picture you displayed looks staged.
So prove to me it wasn't staged.
Bet you cant.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

America

Iran

I see what you did there, round of applause,

Ok, you want to play picture trump? so you have deliberately found the least shocking picture from Iran and trumped it with the most shocking western police brutally in a decade to support your case?

You'll notice i fixed your pictures above to make a fair case for, US protest Vs Iranian Protest

This is not wrong no ? if i'm going to be honest i didn't have the stomach to continue looking, just know what i posted above is the least shocking i could find, d

Anyway lets not go of topic with silliness

So lets have a quick recap,

The accusation: US/NATO only in Afghanistan for resources

Ok so what have we found out?, 200 World Company's mainly "China" are getting the resources, invited in by Afghan president Hamid Karzai

Conclusion?

Yes that's correct, US/NATO are in Afghanistan for Chinese Corps.. hang on no wait, ugh to hell with it, i'm sure someone will be able to figure it out or twist it to fit "the conspiracy" soon enough

[CASE CLOSED]

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

ETA.
Bet you cant.

You must be new here...

Oh yeah... Registered on Stardate 10-1-2012

The video of her being killed was posted and shown here quite a few times here on ATS a couple of years back during the Iranian election protests. Now however, whenever the video is posted it gets removed for violating ATS's T & C regarding showing certain topics.

But go ahead deny it's real.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

ETA.
Bet you cant.

You must be new here...

Oh yeah... Registered on Stardate 10-1-2012

The video of her being killed was posted and shown here quite a few times here on ATS a couple of years back during the Iranian election protests. Now however, whenever the video is posted it gets removed for violating ATS's T & C regarding showing certain topics.

But go ahead deny it's real.

Wow, i just singed up to the site, so does that mean your smarter than me.

I dont think it does. And so what you have a golden halo around your post, it doesn't make you a know it all.
You might have more stars and stuff but that mean s*** when your rebutals are as pathetic as that.

That photo is probably real.
And so is the link i posted about USA cops gunning down an unarmed man.
So Deny that story you ignorant one.
edit on 17-2-2012 by WozaMeathed because: HALOS JUST GIVE THE POSTERS A SENCE OF GRANDURE

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join