It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I found what they were looking for in Afghanistan

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Just because they execute someone who is not a murder or a rapist, but a adulterer does not make them inhumane. Look at what our culture is doing. Look at our divorce rate, I wonder what theirs is.

Just because they do things differently does not make them wrong.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by WozaMeathed

So even if the US isn't taking these resource's from the ground, they are still stealing the most precious resource of all, LIFE.

Correct me if I’m wrong but that’s not what the OP was talking about!

Ohh, i will correct you.
No, he was talking about the USA and others robbing the Afghanis from minerals and stuff, but i'm sure he meant life too.

The OP was implying that the US went to Afghanistan to steal the vast resources they supposedly have.

Thanks I know what Professional was Implying but i think that it is you that is the one that doesn't get it.
The USA IS stealing Afghanistans resource's including their Opium.
Plus the USA are killing civilians, so therefore stealing the most precious resource of all, LIFE.

In actuality, this find will be a huge benefit to the Afghan people not the US.

I nearly spewed in my mouth reading this.
Are you the delusional to think that the Average Afghani will benefit from any mineral resouces stollen from their land???

edit on 17-2-2012 by WozaMeathed because: HE DOESN"T GET IT.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Just because they execute someone who is not a murder or a rapist, but a adulterer does not make them inhumane.

Look at what our culture is doing. Look at our divorce rate, I wonder what theirs is.

Well a Child bride doesn't have much of a choice in the matter when she is 11 or 12 years old bare foot uneducated and pregnant.

So, according to you a low Divorce rate is more important than a woman's human rights and is worthy of the death penalty if forcibly raped?

Ok
I think I understand your way of thinking.

Cool.

If you say so....

PEACE

edit on 17-2-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

While I do believe that OBL was the mastermind of 9.11 here are interesting things do ponder:

1 - did the US have information prior to the attack that would have prevented it?
2 - what about the Israeli 'art students' who were arrested by the FBI, and various israelis cheering the 9.11 attacks
3 - Building 7
4 - did OBL take credit just to be seen as a 'hero' in the eyes of the other terrorists? Did he really plan it, or is he just trying to take the credit...

But I digress, BTW I wanted to ask you, did you find the WMDs in Iraq

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Well a Child bride doesn't have much of a choice in the matter when she is 11 or 12 years old bare foot uneducated and pregnant.

Hundreds of years ago this was the norm, and even our great great grandparents perhaps married young.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Hundreds of years ago this was the norm, and even our great great grandparents perhaps married young.

They also married their cousins which doesn't make it right or healthy.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

lol, you dont get it

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

But they dont really do that much anymore, I am saying that just because they do something that is old fashioned does not make it incorrect. While it is looked down upon in the USA that is their culture and we should not interfere.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Just because they execute someone who is not a murder or a rapist, but a adulterer does not make them inhumane. Look at what our culture is doing. Look at our divorce rate, I wonder what theirs is.

Nawww, you're right. Just becaue they murder for a certain way of thinking doesn't make them inhumane.

It makes them sociopathic.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

You know whats hypocritical about that statement. You stick your nose into US business all the time. Not only that but, Speaking of Poppy production in Afghanistan it was going on in Afghanistan long before the US/NATO ever got involved. [That's what a majority of the Afghan peasants make a living from] The Taliban controlled it's production to limit the supply back in 2001 from flooding the market so as not to damage the price and profit margin.

They have since been using the profits from Helmand province to support their war effort yet, when NATO does not get involved in that aspect of "their Culture" the West is accused of Promoting heroin

Now which is it?

You can't be a little bit pregnant.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I stick my nose in US business because I am an American and am encouraged to do so by my constitution as you are fully aware. Are you saying that afghanis are sticking their nose into US business? What are you talking about.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WozaMeathed

No, he was talking about the USA and others robbing the Afghanis from minerals and stuff, but i'm sure he meant life too.

Well I’m still waiting on the evidence that the US is “robbing” them. Seems to me the Afghans are selling mineral rights and making a good bit of money doing so.

The rates they’re getting might be considered “robbery” by some but we don’t know those rates.

Are you the delusional to think that the Average Afghani will benefit from any mineral resouces stollen from their land???

When any nation’s economy does better its people (on average) do better, so YES.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

reply to post by popsmayhem

While I do believe that OBL was the mastermind of 9.11 here are interesting things do ponder:

1 - did the US have information prior to the attack that would have prevented it?
2 - what about the Israeli 'art students' who were arrested by the FBI, and various israelis cheering the 9.11 attacks
3 - Building 7
4 - did OBL take credit just to be seen as a 'hero' in the eyes of the other terrorists? Did he really plan it, or is he just trying to take the credit...

But I digress, BTW I wanted to ask you, did you find the WMDs in Iraq

Osama didn't take credit for the 9/11. Actually it's the opposite; numerous interviews and personal messages carry this message. If Osama was the mastermind why would he deny it so strongly? Why would Osama, as a CIA agent who benefited a lot of his status(Osama was ill, so he attended US hospitals and lived in the US), attack those who helped him? Why isn't there any conclusive proof of Osama being the mastermind? How did Osama disappear in 2001? There are many sources, including US intelligence, that have said Osama DIED in 2001 of a kidney disease as a result of being forced into the mountains. When the US supposedly attacked the place where Osama was living, why did they dispose of the body so quickly? According to witness reports in the SCENE the helicopter carrying US soldiers went down, killing everyone in it; a little time later the US reported that a helicopter went down in a completely unrelated incident killing the same people that supposedly took part in the raid. Coincidence? I think not.
edit on 17-2-2012 by Shred because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2012 by Shred because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

When you supply the guns for a robbery you are aiding and abetting, just because you do not physically do not remove it does not eliminate guilt. This is about the corporations controlling the military and corporations have no country allegiance. If the USA had not bombed them, those corporations would have had a harder time to come in and rape them of their resources.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Wrong.

Marriage is a sham nowadays so don't even try to use the divorce rate in your argument.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

reply to post by seabag

When you supply the guns for a robbery you are aiding and abetting, just because you do not physically do not remove it does not eliminate guilt. This is about the corporations controlling the military and corporations have no country allegiance. If the USA had not bombed them, those corporations would have had a harder time to come in and rape them of their resources.

So it’s “corporations” robbing Afghanistan, not the US government or American citizens?

I guess you missed this post that shows who is really profiting in Afghanistan. Looks like a few other countries are paying the Afghans, not robbing them.
edit on 17-2-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I seem to recall you stating someplace that you were Canadian.
I could be mistaken.

It's funny though....

You claim that it's wrong to judge Afghans [an Islamic Country] for their killing of woman [For whatever reason] on this thread yet, You yourself in your other thread will come out swinging when it suits your Agenda. Now whether in Canada or the Middle East aren't these types of activities a little dated?

Muslim couple 'murdered their three daughters in honour killings'

First of all, this is NOT ISLAM. In Islam no right is given to kill anyone except in self defense or in a war when you are being attacked These murderers used their religion as an excuse to perpetrate this horrific crime. Many Muslims are condemning this act of unimaginable horror. The propaganda is in full effect and a few days ago CNN was playing this story but I was reluctant to post because I could not find online links, but here it is on daily mail.

edit on 17-2-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

The US government is enabling it.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Yes because each situation is judged according to how much information we know. You made the judgement based on your picture that that woman was not a murder or a rapist, how do we know that? She could have been an adulterer as I stated. You took those pictures and twisted it to suit your anti-Muslim agenda as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join