It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Digital Watch In Temporal Shocker ! (Pics Included)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Just a little additonal note, I did have a surf around on the internet to see if there if this was a common thing, and yes there is a lot about this happening, but usually its out by minutes, not hours as in my case, unless the watch was analouge, which mine isn't.

Refund?

It's no biggie, it cost me less than £ 3.00

I'm quite happy to keep it, warts and all

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Well its only bingo if I can get a repeat, now what can I go and microwave............???

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by solargeddon
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Mmmm yeah, reptillians, do they sneak into your bedroom at night, and change the time on your watch ?

Or do you mean they were the ones who sold it to me ?

Lol

HOLY CR@P!!!!!!!!!

A double Reptilian whammy!!!!!!!!

I bet they sold it to you, put a tracking device in it so they could track you down and manually change the time while you slept

I think this raises 2 important questions

1) why are you so special that they feel the need to mess with your head like this?
2) why didnt they just use some of their advanced alien technology to do it remotely?

How far back can you trace your family history? If I had to bet I would guess your bloodline is somehow special and at some point you or your offspring are going to be needed to save the human race from from an asteroid impact or some other global catastrophe and this is part of their plan to discredit you.....

Im 97% sure thats whats happening....

The other 3% chance is its a faulty watch

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Lmao !

Thats funny, I love it, think you should go into the movie business, with a plot like that its bound to make a couple of quid lol.

On a more serious note, that was really funny, you made me laugh, love your thinking, although sadly I think the 3% will win out.

Why is it always the minority percentages that come out on top ?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

I know what you mean

It seems like million to one chances come up 9 time out of 10

(Line stolen from Terry Pratchet)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Solar - no battery issues.

Atomic - automatically syncronizes by radio (60 khz) at night to the cesium beam clock at Boulder, CO.

You totally need one of these...

Mudman Solar Atomic

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

Yeah, I don't ordinarily digital watches, I prefer analouge, but thank you for the gesture, I have to say I am quite taken with the idea of an atomic watch.

Who knows pehaps I'll take the plunge

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

THey make an analog watch with the same features.

Analog solar atomic

It may seem expensive but it may last you the rest of your life. I used to buy watches and then after changing the battery it was no longer waterproof, and as soon as it gets wet, no longer works.

THe solar feature eliminates the battery changing issue.
edit on 15-2-2012 by kawika because: corectolated spel'n err

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Ok, so just so I can pick some brains here, just for a second (pun intended) assume the watch isn't faulty, and the microwave thing wasn't a compounding variable, what other explanations could there be ?

Update .....
Found something to microwave for 50 seconds, watch still working, and keeping time

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

Nice, do they do it in woman too ?

2nd line

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

What?

It is perfect for a woman...

CHicks Atomic

Google image search womens atomic solar watch

edit on 15-2-2012 by kawika because: added link

edit on 15-2-2012 by kawika because: added link

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by solargeddon
Ok, so just so I can pick some brains here, just for a second (pun intended) assume the watch isn't faulty, and the microwave thing wasn't a compounding variable, what other explanations could there be ?

Update .....
Found something to microwave for 50 seconds, watch still working, and keeping time

Wait until tomorrow, then i kneel before the pink watch and lay my neck on the chopping block only to hear the crowd roar

"off with his head"

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

It's a bit well, manly

I would like a more demure, quaint, feminine timepiece.

don't ask for much do I

lol

Edit : I stand corrected, wow are they all atomic ?

Amazing selection, which one are you going to buy me ? (joke, I'm just messing )

edit on 15-2-2012 by solargeddon because: realised I had been offered the Valhalla of temporal eye candy

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Excellent, I shall prepare the guillotine !

Will definately update here tomorrow as to whether the pink abomination is still keeping time .

Would 50 seconds have been enough time to disrupt the watches temporal capabilities ?

Do you have any preference as to what colour scarf I knit for you ? lol

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
3 possible solutions.

1) In many eye witness accounts some earthquakes are proceeded by temporal disruptions.

2) The black hole our Sol goes around, is sending temporal waves again.

3) We are experiencing new and changing timelines, as protection against certain people who have discovered time travel. See my thread;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah I know wacky but 1) and 2) are totally scientifically provable.

Peace

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Sometimes when I sleep before work, there is a temporal disruption and suddenly the alarm goes off and the time has vanished!

The alien abductions have stopped though...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
if two clocks have the same time but one brand new watch has a different time....doesnt it make sense that the cheap watch is just screwed?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Oh ,please .
what sort of post it this ? you buy a very cheap watch , wake up in the morning & the time is not correct .
So you take pictures and post them here 0-o ,It must be a time warp

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Oh please, you two directly above, yes I am referring to you,

Do you really think i would bother to make a thread about a new watch going wrong if it hadn't appeared to be an anomoly event !

Your reading comprehension sucks, I bought the watch on Saturday, it kept perfect time until Tuesday, corrected the watch not long after the event, and it has been kepping perfect time ever since.

Should it happen again, then yeah it makes the thread look pretty stupid, but please, don't step to me with your obnoxious trolling.

Oh one more thing, hate the thread, why bother reading it, let alone hanging around just to post an unhelpful comment ?!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
3 possible solutions.

1) In many eye witness accounts some earthquakes are proceeded by temporal disruptions.

2) The black hole our Sol goes around, is sending temporal waves again.

3) We are experiencing new and changing timelines, as protection against certain people who have discovered time travel. See my thread;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah I know wacky but 1) and 2) are totally scientifically provable.

Peace

Thank you so much for your timely post

See this is the conversation I wanted to have, where every option is on the table, its just unfortunate that when presented with evidence, so many ATS'ers just want to deny what could potentially be more than just a "cheap, faulty watch"

Open your minds people, this post is first class !

Wish i could give you more than one star

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join