It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Digital Watch In Temporal Shocker ! (Pics Included)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Just wanted to put this one out there and try to gain some insight into what might have happend.

Last Saturday I bought a new watch, now granted I didn't pay very much for it, and it may be the reason I experienced what follows.....

It all began yesterday morning, I opened my eyes to find .....daylight (yes I know, not very interesting thus far, but stay with me), my lovely 5 year old daughter decided to make me jam on toast (at least I think that's what it was, it tasted ok), as I left my phone in the kitchen I thought I would just look at my watch, which said 4:29 at the time, immeadiately I realised something was a-miss, as I live in England, and there is no way it would be daylight outside due to the time of year, anyway I eventually got my lazy (add to taste here) out of bed, and went to look at the hallway clock......

Ok I thought, no-one is going to believe I didn't set this up, so I went to the living room, and made my son pause his x-box game so I could take this ....

Being the concientious person that I am I did take a third image which shows the " : ", but sadly it didn't upload to the ATS image thingmadoodle.

So basically it was about seven twenty something in the morning, but my watch said four something (please refer to images for actual times).

"Yes but you just changed your watch to make it look like it happen, hoax !"

Well yeah, i thought you might think that, but I can honnestly say hand on heart that this is absolutely true, (even if I an struggling to spell the word honestly this late at night), I did not alter or amend my watch to it look like this happend.

It really did happen !

Oh, and just to cover off the bracelet in the pic, there is no way it could have moved the time on, nor could I have done it in my sleep, as it is hard enough to set when I'm awake due to its hench appearance, positioning of the buttons etc, plus I would have had to go through all of pm, to get back to am, as I went to bed at 2am that morning.

After taking the pics, I did set the watch back to the correct time, and it has kept time ever since, up to the point of posting this thread.

So hopefully having covered all the bases (I think, I'm sure someone will be along to correct me poste haste if not), over to you guys for analysis, and cremation !

Is it because it was a cheap watch ?

Or something more....sinister ?

Just one more thing to add, the reason I bought the watch was because my Timex battery died (after two years), so I thought I would wait and buy a new watch next month, as the strap has seen better days, I would never have bought this watch through choice (it's a hideous looking thing), it's just I felt lost without a timepeice whilst i was at work, as I have to check what time the staff are taking their breaks, and making sure they go to them on time.

Additional information : When I was a kid, I didn't have much luck with watches, in fact the only make of watch I trust is the afforementioned, and one other brand (I'm not trying to plug anything here), as all the others went haywire on me.

Apologies in advance for any typos, and appaling grammar

edit on 15-2-2012 by solargeddon because: hope I've fixed the post

edit on 15-2-2012 by solargeddon because: Took out a couple of exclammations, as got a little too loud and proud, the ones which remain I believe convey meaning

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Ahhhh help, what happend to my post ????

2nd line, but I think I covered it off in the first

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

shhh.... whispering has a greater effect.

edit: Screen Capture it and upload..

edit on 15-2-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Sorry, will remove some Exclamations !

There I go again ! lol

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by solargeddon

Sorry, will remove some Exclamations !

There I go again ! lol

Hey its fine, although the image is...um..lets say big... try and keep images within 10cm wide that way you wont have a horizontal scroll bar.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Phew, post fixed

In my defence I have never tried to upload images, and use them with my ATS account before.

Sorry for the kaffuffle

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Yeah, sorry I didn't have a clue how to reduce it, I just about understood how to post them by the end of it

How do I re-size ?

link   
Get a refund

link   
I believe you,

It was the Reptilians!!!!!!!!!!!

P.s not too sure about the necessity of a thread for a faulty watch but Ill give ya an S&F coz you made the effort to include pics

edit on 15-2-2012 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Is this what you seen ?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ixtab

Well I would, but I got it from work, and it was really cheap, plus I think its kind of quirky

Although will be buying a more reliable timepiece at the end of next week .

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Yes, that was it !

How did you know ???

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Mmmm yeah, reptillians, do they sneak into your bedroom at night, and change the time on your watch ?

Or do you mean they were the ones who sold it to me ?

Lol

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

Its because i was actually viewing your monitor..

nah...only joking, i was in your thread at the time your were posting. Btw, you might to bookmark this link its online photo editor...very very very easy to use and no sign up no, no nothing, give it try

pixlr.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Well see you say faulty, but its been working perfectly fine up until yesterday, and today, it was only yesterday it went wrong, apart form that it has kept perfect time, it there is ever such a thing (I know atomic clocks lol)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Thank you, although for this thread I might keep it as it is, only because it is late, and my brain is fried

But should anyone else wish to have a go and change it, please feel free

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Well see you say faulty, but its been working perfectly fine up until yesterday, and today, it was only yesterday it went wrong, apart form that it has kept perfect time, it there is ever such a thing (I know atomic clocks lol)

More than likely a tech glitch, i wouldn't worry, but as pointed out ealier if it does it again, go back for a refund or change the watch. Btw, did you happen to cook anything near a microwave over while you were wearing the watch. Cause that same thing happens to me all the time when i defrost using the microwave.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
get a new battery for the watch.

that will fix the temporal fluxes

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Actually I did re-heat some pasta yesterday, would be interesting to see if running the microwave again creates a repeat perfomance.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Actually I did re-heat some pasta yesterday, would be interesting to see if running the microwave again creates a repeat perfomance.

Bingo..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join