It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real midichlorians: A case for Pleomorphism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

They are composed of small blue bions, which can grow and multiply with the addition of sterile bion water. This represents primary bion formation, the condensation of free orgone energy from the earth.

www.orgonelab.org...

The somatids were also blue.

And Reich's experiment parallels another experiment by Naessen's. The Somatids seem to have certain reanimation qualities lol! Or bring life where there was no life, and in reich's experiment, the sterile water

Naessens explains that many years ago he injected a piece of rabbit muscle the size of his fingertip with cultured rabbit somatids, then vacuum sealed this small sample in the jar and left it to soak up the sun.The sealed-up meat then began to grow, until it filled the whole bottom of the jar, about three inches deep. Last winter [1993], there was a particularly bitter cold snap in Québec, and the specimen froze and turned black. But after a few days, a section of it was literally 'in the pink' again.

We examined the sample closely on two occasions. The "meat" definitely looks alive. Naessens has opened the jar and analyzed it under the microscope and reports that the specimen has the morphological structure of normal rabbit tissue. The date on the top of the jar is December 9, 1977. Naessens believes that this sample represents the conversion of energy from sunlight into matter. He is as aware as anyone that this is "impossible" according to the conventional understanding of matter-to-energy conversions. Yet he is a good enough scientist not to turn his back on the evidence of his senses.

In another jar, soaking in formaldehyde, are about five hideously deformed newborn rabbits. Naessens had injected their mother with somatids from a duck some time before she became pregnant. Then every baby rabbit was born deformed. Naessens believes that such experiments demonstrate that somatids are in some sense the precursors of DNA, although they themselves do not contain any nucleic acids.

ralphmoss.com...

God forgive the MIC gets a hold of this and demonizes Gaston, or PETA...

Spontaneous generation was the work of the somatids.!

edit on 15-2-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

oh did you mean somatids and bions
not sure but i'm thinking not
OP better fix title though, as he's gotten carried away methinks

especially when you consider the role of the former in disease

however, a lack or deficiency in bions could lead to disease and death
heres a link to Reich book; The History of Orgonomy The Bions: an investigation into the Origin of Life
www.actlab.utexas.edu...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

reply to post by CaptainNemo

on further study [google actually, it's amazing how you can use it as an oracle and just ask questions, a budding AI?]

Rife used a series of prisms to direct a monochromatic light beam onto the live specimen and then fine-tuned the light frequency until it "matched" the micro-organism's, prompting a kind of resonance in the organism and causing it to "light up." This unique method of staining with light was a profound breakthrough, far superior to the conventional chemical dyes used with electron microscopy.
www.healingnaturallybybee.com...

perhaps different positions on a spectrum?
that is "good" and "bad" bions/somatids? Bechamp called them "microzymia"

let me u2u jibby jedi and perhaps some other esoteriscists
cause a lot of Peter Carroll's Physchohistorical predictions, especially the marriage of Science and Magic, do seem to be coming true at an accelerating pace as predicted by Mckenna, Et al

think in terms of laying on hands channeling/projecting/emitting healing "energies"/bions injecting somatids.

i do hope that last bit was intelligible [
check my sig]

maybe Sakura can explain it better [1st 38 sec]
Chakura is Physical Bio-energy + Spiritual energy
look, just keep somatids and bions in mind

edit on 15-2-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Rife was using prisms which have a crystalline structure, and by focusing light through it he could have almost DOUBled the frequency; We don't know the the structure of somatids yet, but most likely they contain some noncentrosymmetrical elements that have piezoelectric properties, which produce a weak electromagnetic field. Every biological life has an electromagnetic field. The field married with the light through the crystal might create a natural overtone, allowing the somatid or bion to ring out (glow)!

And yep, magic is slowly turning into science haha;

You have to wonder, what if the brain works in the same fashion? Being on the same "wave length" and resonating could perhaps allow us to read each others minds and produce telethapy?

I don't really see any esoteric connections though haha

I wonder how Bechamp was able to to observe the microzymas using his conventional microscope??
Maybe what he was observing was the morphological states of the bacteria?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

VERY interesting ideas and thread.
And thanks to DerepentLEstranger for giving me a heads up. ...This topic needs more time than I can give it right now, but I'll share an incredibly relevant prion article that appeared in my mailbox this morning.

Prion proteins play powerful role in survival, evolution of wild yeast strains

Prions, the much-maligned proteins most commonly known for causing "mad cow" disease, are commonly used in yeast to produce beneficial traits in the wild. Moreover, such traits can be passed on to subsequent generations and eventually become "hard-wired" into the genome, contributing to evolutionary change.

...Lindquist speculates that these shape-shifting proteins may be "remnants of early life," from a time when inheritance was predominantly protein-based rather than nucleic-acid based. She also theorizes that prions may play such roles beyond yeast, and her lab intends to take similar approaches in the hunt for prion activity in other organisms.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join