It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can I see the future?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
For the last couple of months weird things have been happening. Just yesterday my mom was talking about this movie called joe dirt then the next day it came on tv! I was on this website looking for stephen king movies and guess what! A stephen king marathon came on AMC Im think to myself " this is becoming to much of a coincidence"
Go ahead what movie do you want to see and I bet it will come on.

edit on 15-2-2012 by gecrazy because: missing word

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gecrazy

Back to the Future 9.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gecrazy

I like how you refer to "today" as "the next day", when you mentioned "just yesterday"

Also, because I just watched Alfred Hitchcock's Rear Window (1963), let's go with that.
I'd keep an eye on Lifetime

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Sorry to have to break it to you like this but ....

NO, you can't see the future ... period.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I wanted a cheesesteak and my mom came home with one its like she can read my mind incredible.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon88

Im being serious! there are more instances! Deny ignorance

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

and you'll never be darth vader

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gecrazy

Hahah im just playing around that really has happened to me though no joke.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon88
I wanted a cheesesteak and my mom came home with one its like she can read my mind incredible.

What the hell is a cheesesteak?

Sounds horrible, a thick lump of cheese ?? Is your mother trying to kill you??!!!!

PS I can see the future. It takes me about 30 seconds to see it though, and by the time I do see it, it's arrived.

scary stuff!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Hahaha cant beat Philadelphia's cheesesteaks one of a kind.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I don't think it's seeing the future actually. I think it's a communication with other humans that we learn to translate. If someone you know well or a relative is watching something on tv in a different timezone that's two hours before, you may get knowledge of the show and start commenting about something on it before it comes on. It makes you look cool to others even though they know nothing about it. This communication is "of people of a kind" and the Germans put a lot of study into it during WW2 to try to control people. They weren't able to make it work well though because the elders of societies were strong willed. Some of these scientists may have been recruited by the US government to continue their work. I'm not sure how successful they would get in America because too many corporations have influence here so too many ties exist. I read an article about this somewhere that seemed legit. I no longer think humans have lost the esp communication that animals have. I see why some that like to control others would not like us to know we could have it. I also know that simple chemicals added to foods should be able to block this communication. How about dental fillings attracting signals to the jaw and scrambling the signals. Is the knowledge we possess really our own or is the brain a big communication device that can get information from others. Our present form of electric power transmission system could also block this communication.

People who desire power and wish to deceive others would have kept up this research. This could be used by many organizations around the world if it has been perfected. It only needs a knowledge of the frequency of our brains to feed or block information to people. It could appear as an idea or could block you're ability to think if you challenge their ways. This is just a possibility that should not be ignored. It could be used for good also, to make people get along with one another. Use of this knowledge doesn't always need to be bad, it could be part of who we are and we would not know the difference.

So are premonitions really premonitions or are they a communication with other living creatures around us. I just have a hunch. I like to think I can find real answers but I know the paranormal does exist also.
edit on 15-2-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon88
reply to post by mainidh

Hahaha cant beat Philadelphia's cheesesteaks one of a kind.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sort of a Subway, now that I've gotten rid of the yellow chunk of cheese shaped like a steak image in my head, that actually looks damn nice!!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus
Sorry to have to break it to you like this but ....

NO, you can't see the future ... period.

Can't see the future period?

I'm sure if it was a he and he was married, he'd know without having to see that

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I had a premonition 2 days ago that came true yesterday - when I had it happened it was slightly off from what I saw in my mind but when the situation came about, I put 2 and 2 together I said to myself, "OMG I totally knew that was going to happen"

I put so much faith into the fact that it was a premonition that here - I don't know how many hours later - I completely forgot the premonition itself and the situation that took place ..... all I remember is saying "OMG!! I knew!!!"

see the future? i can't even see the past....

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gecrazy

I'm thinking about that movie "They Live'. But I don't remember who made it. The main actor was a WWF wrestler names Roude Roddy Piper.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The Truman Show

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hmmm. Happens a lot. I call them "synchronicities".

Quiet cool when they happen though

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by gecrazy

The catch it's probably just you ran into luck with coincidence at the time being you can't just all of a sudden start seeing the future usually it's a gift you have and your born with it just saying not trying to offend you...
edit on 5-3-2012 by letyourfreakshine666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

edit on 5-3-2012 by dayve because: (no reason given)

top topics

join