It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

funny thing is

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
funny thing is humans are more of a threat to themselves then aliens.

edit on 15-2-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

very true but i think its a possibility aliens are working with elite humans to destroy regular humans

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jakupairs

"I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an Alien threat from outside this world and yet I ask you is not an Alien force already amongst us". - Ronald Wilson Reagan

"President of the United States" (1981–1989)

edit on 15-2-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

exactly!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Well, what's a 'regular' human?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by winta

I am a regular human, you are a regular human, a president is not a regular human duhhhh nah im jk lol but cool link

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakupairs

very true but i think its a possibility aliens are working with elite humans to destroy regular humans

But the aliens have the technology to cross light years with ease, have ships that can zip around at break neck speeds and the intelligence to build all of the above.

Why would they not just pull out their phasers and pew pew us? Why "work" with the pesky humans?

Nah, I don't think so. Humans are working with humans to destroy regular humans.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by winta

Well, what's a 'regular' human?

All Bran keeps me regular!!

*boom boom*

I love earth because when I close my eyes it sometimes goes away.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

They would work with us to get what they want. If they had some sort of an agenda. Like for example, an ant farm. We can watch it grow, kill a couple, watch it grow again, then destroy all the ants. We are humans, we are the aliens to ants. We can destroy them all we want but just because we can doesn't mean we are going to. If I were an alien that is looking over a civilization I created or came upon I would make a story out of the planet as they are doing with us. We are all on here wondering ILLUMINATI AREA 51 COVERUP and thats prolly just what the aliens want

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Actually, ants could take over the world if they wanted too... But that's a human ambition, not an insect's or animal's, they don't need to take over the Earth they just take what the actually need and that's it. We on the other hand, take astronomically more than we need in order to profit from it. Think about it we are the only species that functions against nature. Might we be the aliens here on Earth? Earth was doing just fine until we showed up.

We are the nuisance right now and I just can't forsee a voluntary change in the future.
Oh well, til then I will gain knowledge for my soul and try to live a good life as I try to put out as much Love as I can in others lives to give people hope... ironically, I have never hurt so much inside, but that's another story.

Peace out and much Love

top topics

join