It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

would you challenge a man in black to fisticuffs?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

if it's a nordic and he knew about boxing gloves, rules of boxing, i'd box hin until t.k.o. win or lose i just like to rumble

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

Well, I thought my reference to the team spelled it if it were Nordic females...

If Nordic males, then yeah, there'd be some throw down with the fists...no man takes that route with me, hehe....

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

naw if it was females i'd challenge them to the game of drink like the almost heroes movie, and drink them under the table, mud wrestling sounds fun

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

naw if it was females i'd challenge them to the game of drink like the almost heroes movie, and drink them under the table, mud wrestling sounds fun

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
if one would come to my house i would invite them in and challenge them to a game of halo and have a chit chat,no reason to be rude,im usually bored so thats why i would do that.and i would ask for a job just think of the perks.you get to see and know things no one else gets to .

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I would challenge him to an old timey bare knuckle match of fisticuffs, but only if I had a handlebar mustache...that's the secret to defeating them that they don't want you to know.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Phantom

or or let me blow your mind.... handlebar mustache, and a goatie beard. maybe a manchu?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by blasphemusbudda

i think halo would be an interesting intellectual battle kind of like playing chinese go to see what kind of strategist he would be.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join