It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amusing/Pitiful Robbery Attempt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

This is hilariously pitiful. An armed robber stormed a bar and demanded everyone give him their money. Usually, everyone freaks out and hands over everything they have. Not in this case. At this bar in Rotterdam, everyone ignored the robber and kept drinking.

As he leaves, the entire bar decides to chase him down. Yes, they're chasing a man down who's armed with a gun. The bar patrons finally catch up to the woeful robber and nab him a mile away from the bar. The police is called, the robber is arrested and the weakest robbery attempt in robbing history has been put on the Internet. At least be good at being bad, guy.

This really cracked me up. Guess you just don't mess with these bar patrons when they're trying to have a drink. I love that one was a marathon runner and that the local patrons followed the would be robber for 2 kilometers until the police got him. Fun story.

Link

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

It wouldn't have played out that way in most large cities in the US.
Not unless the robber was a real punk kid with a BB gun.
And that might have been the case here. We don't really know.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Thats classic! I was at my favorite old sports bar when a couple guys started yelling at each other, one pulled a gun and put a round in the bar, the other hit him with something off the bar and he ran. The entire sports bar (huge) was chasing this guy down the busy highway. It was hilarity at its best.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This is the way things should be.
2nd.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

I hat to say it but in the US either the robber would have started shooting, or someone would have grabbed a gun from the glove box.

new topics

top topics

join