It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winking..We all do the 'All Seeing Eye' .. Everyday?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Whether it is a powerful symbol of Illuminati or secret mystery schools?

We all participate in what I previously thought was a natural gesture of control.

Maybe the Illuminati symbol is not so powerful after all.

We have all subconciously gave the clever wink to be in control of a situation.

Taking a potential winning pool shot or a penalty? or catching the eye of an attractive girl

we fancy or a situation that we have to portray to others we are in control.

Maybe we are ingrained to do so from generations, or maybe it is a modern trend

that has been made cool from Hollywood ? Its worth looking at this scenerio. Over to ATS.
edit on 15-2-2012 by deprogrammer because: title change

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

possibly. Some parts of Mason culture could be embedded in general society. I remember my mother used to say "I've got my eye on you". Singular eye not plural eyes. She was implying she could "see everything" I did that was naughty. Even if she was not in the room. In an attempt to control my behaviour. And no, she was in no way connected to the Masons.
edit on 15-2-2012 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

cool concept, never thought about this but you are right, even down to TV, was just watching a kids cartoon and the sister was yelling "I got my eye on you phineas and ferb" and i notice that show is LOADED with symbolism

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I think we just wink to pass a message to someone that nobody else can see. It's the tiniest movement that'll get the attention of the person you're winking at and everyone else is supposed to be oblivious. Slight head nod is probably the closest similar thing. My cats wink too.

I don't think there's any more to it than that. Or maybe...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
secret

seek writ

all seeing eye?
only animals have eyes.
want to own or control the all seeing eye?

own it animal eye?
own it animul i?
own itanimuli reversed is: iluminati nwo

✌ ☮
edit on 15-2-2012 by ILikeStars because: peace ✌☮

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
It is interesting, isn't it.
The single eye is, if you consider it, a very strong symbol in our (and most other) cultures.

Ascetically, it is not attractive by nature...having non-symmetrical looks on your face is typically unattractive according to studies...and frankly, the only time people naturally wink is when you have had a stroke..so it is fairly unhealthy in nature also.

So, the meaning is purposeful..but the single eye is more interesting
From the already stated, I have an eye on you, or keep an eye on that person...the phrase is singular, not eyes.

One wonders if there is any ancient greek tie ins. the cyclops is a one eyed giant from the sky and earth god hybrid...it was a giant.
the conspiracy is that the sons of god (sky) mated with the daughters of men (earth) and created giants.

I suppose you can start connecting tons of stuff and come up with conspiracys and interesting occultism..however, maybe a wink is simply a wink.
Still cool to try and connect it with an overarching theme.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

You are amazing.

(could you do that with the above text please? I bet my wife you could do it.)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

You are amazing.

(could you do that with the above text please? I bet my wife you could do it.)

Odd, Knew True

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars
secret

seek writ

all seeing eye?
only animals have eyes.

own it animal eye?
own it animul i?

✌ ☮

That is very interesting. I never would have seen that so to speak.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars
secret

seek writ

all seeing eye?
only animals have eyes.

own it animal eye?
own it animul i?

✌ ☮

that's pretty neat!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

man was created with the purpose to name things in some garden, according to some book.

According to some book they were nude in the garden of edun.

People have been known to feed on beef.

boots have been known to have stood

Perhaps we do not have two lips, but one that is round, but seems like two when shut.
What is one of the first things infants put in their lip?

in lip
ni pil.

Stop me if you notice a pattern here. Maybe not just iluminati nwo backwards or mirror imaged is not the only example in the English language. Perhaps communication is not always just a one way street moving only from left to right. ... Or maybe I'm totally mistaken and the above examples are just coincidental flukes.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Sneaky, and I thought you just did this on your own.

I am heartbroken.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I do this on my own, too. I certainly don't mean to act sneaky about the tools I've found available. If it is of any help to you I did find anagrams on my own prior to ever even learning there was a name for them.

I found this one before I knew they were called anagrams ...

This one, too.

Sometimes my brain can kick them back to me with a little focus and thought
Sometimes I would sit down and with pencil and paper jot down names and phrases (2003ish-2009)

2009 is when I learned they were called anagrams and found this site:
wordsmith.org...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

[color=413839]And furthermore, if I was trying to be sneaky you probably wouldn't even know it unless I wanted you to know it. 【ツ】 Now please give me a ★, ok?

edit on 16-2-2012 by ILikeStars because: You did try to highlight the above text right? It is written in invisible ink.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

never!!11

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
There are lots of actions we perform with various body parts that are symbolic in nature and have nothing to do with eyes. Hand shaking. Saluting. Waving. All kind of different figures and gestures using fingers. And lots of others - you got the idea.
Are they all somehow connected with secret movements? I highly doubt it. Same with various eye-involving visual signs,at least in my opinion. One does not need to be an illuminaty to think of super-smart "stay hidden but if i act like something got in my eye , jump out of the bushes" plan. It does not mean that there is no secret movement specific signs involving eyes, there are secret handshakes afterall. But it is not the origin of those conscious body-language letters.
At least this is my opinion.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I like the way your thinking. The all seeing eye is inside of everyone and I agree with that because we are all our own gods. The all seeing eye represents your third eye aka your pineal gland. It is where your dreams come from. Sadly from the generations that have come and past they have come up with methods to weaken your third eye and put more control on you because if you had full control of your third eye you would not see the things the way they want you to. An example of how they have taken control of your third eye is by putting flouride in your water and toothpaste. That one simple ingredient shrinks and calcifies your own personal world(third eye) leaving you deluded to everyone elses world. That is why we try to take pride in ourselves but stay confused on what is truthfully right. Full control of your third eye means full love light and happiness for everything in this world. Without it, we are helpless and made weaker. Australia has banned use of flouride because they now understand it is like using a drug. Its very powerful and it really doesn't help whiten your teeth...they just want you to think that. They also want you to think it keeps your water clean but it doesn't. Without flouride we would not be under such control in the end though. As for me, my username is truthandrevolution19. I just joined and I'm posting on threads that catch my eye till I can post my own thread. The thread that I will post will be called "the point of no return" and it will have a deep message about masons and the illuminati and what I've learned from this world and the way they control this world. Keep an eye out if you already aren't aware of their plans. Oh and btw, I don't see their plans as some NWO kinda deal. That is just the beginning of whats really real. I have a better idea than most do about their plans but I will be honest and say that no one could ever possibly know the deepest depths of their plans. More to come. Hope you enjoy!

top topics

join