It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About a hundred dead birds block I-95 traffic

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Christian420
They (the DOD) have been working on a "shield" to protect the US of UFO's.. no kidding. The electromagnetic field is roughly 25 miles up. So "there" ships lose there magnetic field and crash. For some reason birds have died off when they switch it on. There working on the why now.. HAARP and the smaller versions of it are the culprits.. What scares me is the DOD have been in RUSH Mode for the past 18 months which is scaring myself and the others who have been working on this.. I get the feeling something is coming...

LOL...and you know this how?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

Originally posted by Christian420
They (the DOD) have been working on a "shield" to protect the US of UFO's.. no kidding. The electromagnetic field is roughly 25 miles up. So "there" ships lose there magnetic field and crash. For some reason birds have died off when they switch it on. There working on the why now.. HAARP and the smaller versions of it are the culprits.. What scares me is the DOD have been in RUSH Mode for the past 18 months which is scaring myself and the others who have been working on this.. I get the feeling something is coming...

LOL...and you know this how?

take it... leave it...don't believe it.. i could care less.. just a "guess" and "theory"

I will let people who actually don't think like the masses make their own judgements..

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join