It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian official: World must'nt know what's our real goal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Fatah Central Committee Member Abbas Zaki Says: "The Greater Goal Cannot Be Accomplished in One Go"

Full quote:

‘The settlement should be based upon the borders of June 4, 1967. When we say that the settlement should be based upon these borders, President [Abbas] understands, we understand, and everybody knows that the greater goal cannot be accomplished in one go. If Israel withdraws from Jerusalem, evacuates the 650,000 settlers and dismantles the wall – what will become of Israel? It will come to an end’.

and:

‘If we say we want to wipe Israel out, it is not acceptable policy to say so. Don’t say these things to the world, keep it to your self ‘.

Now it’s easier to understand why the official application for admission of the ‘state of Palestine to full membership in the United Nations did not mention the 1967 lines but referred to the lines in UN resolution 181. This non binding UN resolution contained the so called ’partition plan’ from November 1947 (see map below) that was rejected by the Arab leadership.

As Zaki said, ’President Abbas understands why the greater goal cannot be accomplished in one go’We now also understand why Abbas adamantly refuses to recognize Israel as a Jewish state. and why the PA ambassador in Lebanon last week said that the Palestinian refugees will not become citizens when a Palestinian state will be established in the West Bank and Gaza. They will maintain their refugee status until they will return home. In other words to Israel.

The greater goal cannot be accomplished in one go’…………

www.memritv.org...
edit on 15-2-2012 by Sintabon3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sintabon3

Can I have a spoiler to the "real goal" please? I can't watch videos at work!!

P....L.....E.....A......S.....E

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by Sintabon3

Can I have a spoiler to the "real goal" please? I can't watch videos at work!!

P....L.....E.....A......S.....E

The videos' statement was well resumed by OP, quoting all its clownesque venom.

Long story short, regarding your very question : Yasser aka Arafat, born in Egypt, was grown up by his uncle, who happened to be the Great Mufti of Jerusalem according to the muslim traditions. This Mufti guy was the first ally of a certain Adolf Hitler in the region, but the latter soon was defeated, while the former stood in place.

Then the mufti-nazi-guy came to consider that his nefew could be of some help with his own hitlerish obsession : getting rid of all hebraical, biblical prophecies, and get the hebrew people out of the city they once founded : Jerusalem. History shows , however, that when most of so-called "palestinians" (Roman naming) sold their piece of a rotting land that was riddled with malaria and paludism to some guys able to show such love for it in exchange of some bucks sufficent for'em to settle off to Jordan Kingdom or other arabian places, most were quickly gone. Then, the question was, how could some egyptian guy become somewhat legitimate in the eyes of others arabs countries, if not through linking himself to some farfetched muslim, 6th century so-called prophecy, and then federate all newly antisemitics muslim whore to his very mission-in-progress ? Well, just by pretending to be the crusader (pun intended) who will get back Jerusalem to the muslim big fat belly. Thus was born the PLO.

edit on 15/2/2012 by Pr0sp3r0 because: spelling

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
What would happen to "The Wall" ?

The Israeli West Bank barrier is a separation barrier (see "Names of the barrier") being constructed by the State of Israel along and within the West Bank. Upon completion, the barrier’s total length will be approximately 760 kilometres (470 mi) (twice the length of the 1949 Armistice Line (Green Line) between the West Bank and Israel)[citation needed]. The barrier is a fence with vehicle-barrier trenches surrounded by an on average 60 metres (200 ft) wide exclusion area (90% of its length), and an 8 metres (26 ft) tall concrete wall (10% of its length).[1] The barrier is built mainly in the West Bank and partly along the 1949 Armistice line, or "Green Line" between Israel and Palestinian West Bank. 12% of the West Bank area is on the Israel side of the barrier.[2]

Israeli West Bank barrier

Pictures

and I wonder who holds the land deeds and titles over there ?

edit on Feb-15-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I dont understand the justification for the thread title

'we must not let the world know what were thinking so lets announce it to the world'

I didnt catch anything about keeping the world in the dark.

I suppose you will say his remark about wiping israel off the map is controversial, but he is saying they should keep it to themslves and not state it, so that sounds like they ar trying to be politically correct. But gee i wonder why they feel that way.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The real goal is for all of the displaced Palestinians to return home, which would cause the Israeli settlers who forcibly pushed them out to have to leave. Israel would have to give up the land it has illegally claimed for itself that rightfully belongs to the Palestinians. The Israeli settlers are generally scum- and the government that supports them and gives them free reign is responsible for condoning their crazy and doing little to keep them in line. The ultra-orthodox don't work, study torah all day, treat Jews who are secular and are not like them as crap, and they're even worse to non-Jews. They are immune from being in the IDF and they are able to live their work-free lives on the dole due to receiving my tax dollars from here in America. They are racist scum who are as bad as the Nazis, as far as I'm concerned. Mizrahi Jews (the native Jewish population) are just regular folks who never had issues with their Palestinian neighbors and likely still wouldn't. The problem is, there are elements in Israel who don't want to live peacefully among other people. They want everyone to conform and become ultra-orthodox, self-righteous, racist scum like themselves- and if you're different- they'll kick you out or kill you and spit on you in contempt.
edit on 15-2-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LeSigh

The Palestinians have been holding the title of “refugees” for over six decades They have succeeded in creating a unique historical narrative for themselves w This myth is growing, so it should be shattered and the real facts presented: the Palestinian population before the first Aliya was sparse, hundreds of thousands of Jews were also expelled from Arab countries, and there is no precedent anywhere in the world for the right of return w

The Nakba - the story of the Palestinian refugees - is the greatest success story in the history of modern times, a success that is a complete fraud. There is no other group of “refugees” in the world that has gotten such broad global coverage. Not a week goes by without a conference, another conference, about the wretched state of the Palestinians.

edit on Wed Feb 15 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Palestine wasn't an empty place before the 1940s. How many Palestinians do you know, Sintabon3? I know a few. They're Christians. They can't go anywhere without being harassed. They can't visit family without having to go through checkpoints. They have few rights. They have had to watch people die (quite a few children among them), their property taken, their churches 'accidently' destroyed, and their old historical villages be gradually taken over (I believe there's only one Christian village left out of what used to be many), while they are pushed out. They're spit on by some Israelis and they aren't trusted by some of the Muslims. I personally know a Palestinian man who was shot, but it was claimed to be another 'accident'. They can trace their ancestry in that region from the first century on. They have a right to continue living there without trouble. They should have human rights the same as anyone else.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LeSigh

I know actualy alot of palastinians, and a few Israelis that died from terror attacks aswell.
The security prosedures taken against Palastinians is an outcome of their Terrorism. period.

As for the ancestry of the majority of palastinians, I know that due to the fact that most common Palastinian last names originate in other Arab countys wich are quiet far away from the area, like:

Khijazi = Saudi Arabia
Khamis - Baharein
El - Farukhi - Iraq
El Araj - Moroco
El Mugrabi - Mgreb
El yemeni - Yemen
Khamati - Syria
Khalabi - Sirya
Djani - Saudi - Arabia
Khuseini - Saudo Arabia
Masrawa - Egypt
Bardawil - Egypt
Zuabi - Iraq
Abu sita - Egypt
El - Azad - Yemen
El hijaz - Suadi Arabia
and lets not forget El - qadua - Ysser Arafat, the palastinian leader, wich all his life lied about being born in Jerusalem, whyle in the end it was realized that he was actualy born in Egypt.

Says alot about where there ancestory originated...

I can continue with the last names if you want, thats just a short list...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Some links to do research with.

Palestinian people

The shared genetic heritage of Jews and Palestinians

google Palestinian DNA

The good news is that the genetics of Arabs and Jews have been pretty extensively researched. The classic study dates to 2000, from a team lead by Michael Hammer of University of Arizona. They looked at Y-chromosome haplotypes - this is the genetic material passed from father to son down the generations.

What they revealed was that Arabs and Jews are essentially a single population, and that Palestinians are slap bang in the middle of the different Jewish populations (as shown in this figure).

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Some links to do research with.

Palestinian people

The shared genetic heritage of Jews and Palestinians

google Palestinian DNA

The good news is that the genetics of Arabs and Jews have been pretty extensively researched. The classic study dates to 2000, from a team lead by Michael Hammer of University of Arizona. They looked at Y-chromosome haplotypes - this is the genetic material passed from father to son down the generations.

What they revealed was that Arabs and Jews are essentially a single population, and that Palestinians are slap bang in the middle of the different Jewish populations (as shown in this figure).

Even without the complicated equations, after about 25 years of genealogical (and concurrent historical) research, we are convinced the anecdotes of our ancestors were true -- Jews are racially distinct. However, it's real nice to have the science behind us. Just hope in my lifetime Oster's questions about Italian and Palestinian Jewish origins are more distinctly clarified. This is exciting research on so many levels and we need to keep it as objective and without agenda as possible. BTW, Dr. Horacio, despite halacha either the mother or father can bestow Jewishness. This research isn't ultimately about religion. To Mr. Well, 80% of the Jewish population is NOT Ashkenazic, a common misconception. For Mr. Kley, that so many Palestinians hold Jewish ancestry from long ago is a kick, no? They'd have to refrain from teaching their children that "Jews are pigs, they eat their young" "kill the Jews" and such nonsense. We of Palestinian Jewish ancestry, who have ancient origins in Hebron, need this research to be accurate. We know the outcome, and it's only for the good

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sintabon3
reply to post by LeSigh

I know actualy alot of palastinians, and a few Israelis that died from terror attacks aswell.
The security prosedures taken against Palastinians is an outcome of their Terrorism. period.

As for the ancestry of the majority of palastinians, I know that due to the fact that most common Palastinian last names originate in other Arab countys wich are quiet far away from the area, like:

Khijazi = Saudi Arabia
Khamis - Baharein
El - Farukhi - Iraq
El Araj - Moroco
El Mugrabi - Mgreb
El yemeni - Yemen
Khamati - Syria
Khalabi - Sirya
Djani - Saudi - Arabia
Khuseini - Saudo Arabia
Masrawa - Egypt
Bardawil - Egypt
Zuabi - Iraq
Abu sita - Egypt
El - Azad - Yemen
El hijaz - Suadi Arabia
and lets not forget El - qadua - Ysser Arafat, the palastinian leader, wich all his life lied about being born in Jerusalem, whyle in the end it was realized that he was actualy born in Egypt.

Says alot about where there ancestory originated...

I can continue with the last names if you want, thats just a short list...

That is because when the Jewish settlers first arrived their was a huge economic boom that caused thousands upon thousands of muslims to move to the region like roaches.

new topics

top topics

join