It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Ben Bernanke is teaching a class at my school

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I go to school in DC and Ben Bernanke is going to do a lecture series worth 1.5 credits.

For the app process I have to submit a 1 page essay answering the following question:

-- What questions about the Federal Reserve are most important to the world today and how will this course positively impact your academic development?

I'm turning this over to you guys to help with brainstorming.

Also, 1st post.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I get the feeling that most suggestions from ATS members will not get you into the class! Good luck though and welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawke34

If you get in on that class it would be so awesome? I would ask him about the interest charged on every dollar they print and how the system is sustainable with debt being made from inception?

Would you also please remind him in person: “The privilege of creating and issuing money is not only the supreme prerogative of Government, but it is the Government's greatest creative opportunity. By the adoption of these principles, the long-felt want for a uniform medium will be satisfied. The taxpayers will be saved immense sums of interest, discounts and exchanges. The financing of all public enterprises, the maintenance of stable government and ordered progress, and the conduct of the Treasury will become matters of practical administration. The people can and will be furnished with a currency as safe as their own government. Money will cease to be the master and become the servant of humanity. Democracy will rise superior to the money power.”
― Abraham Lincoln

and then ask him why a private bank gets to have the greatest creative opportunity?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Anyone asking questions "Why" or "Who" will not be in that class
The "When" "Where" 's will be considered. How it will effect you? make some butt kissing statements about Ben and his doings and taking from it. Yeah... My 2 cents.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
go for the kill

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Here is a good subject to write on.

Why does the U.S. Corporate (check my signature for the reference of where to see it) Financial Debt, (Military, Federal Gov., and etc.) apply to the public people, who have no say in what we spend the money on.

In other words, the U.S. spends the money and the people get the bill.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hahahahaha...

i can't really think of anything other than how dumb it is for allowing him to "teach" "students".

the only thing i'd want his opinion on is how to be a greedy corrupt megalomanic controlling self-righteous self-centered self-serving capitalism-hungry asshole.

I can't even imagine being able to live his life, knowing what he knows, and still acting like a "normal" sane person.

if you get in his class, know that you are in the presence of something awful.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Welcome

The Introduction Forum is for new member introductions (please read).

In order to start a topical thread you need to make 20 contributing posts.

You can do a Search on the Federal Reserve and find out all kinds of information.

Please fully read the Terms and Conditions of Use.

Closed.
edit on February 15th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

top topics

join