It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra Terrestrial Embodiment on Earth and Subsequent Astral Projection

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by WilburMercer
Please keep up the good work.

Yes... Please do!
edit on 16-2-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I'm not in the channeling circuit. I call this telepathy and growing up spent a lot of time trying to bend down my wire. Abductions are not sought out events but alarming, especially the more negative kind. Those stop when you start to wake up and really work at transmutation of your negative squares. Karma, or consequence isn't a punitive thing, maybe thats how lower bullies, tptb think of it, but not Love and Higher Ups. Its only there until you learn the lessons, behind the negative patterns in your life. In other words, some of the tough stuff can be a gift.

This quantum hologram universe, can be compared metaphorically to a digital computerized television within infinite inward channels, and we are a sliver of consciousness dumbed down, amnesia or partial in a lower frequency realm currently, for the testing planets.

Another way of looking at this is, we're all watching the movie, in the dream lab, the infinite universe is within us.

So there is a bit of a digital feel to all of it, including the interactions.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by markymint

firstly, don't worry about the "scan downward".. if I recall that's one way I recommend to find a target to channel but there are lots of ways and you can discover those on your own.

Concerning animals:
I have two views on this.... yes animals here can be intelligent, but I have to question if they have a soul which acts out purpose, has Karma, etc. I don't know how many souls from animals return to the "other side" and I haven't got much personal experience with that. I very highly recommend Sylvia Browne's work; I agree, because of my own personal experience, with almost everything I've seen in her books. She has some sections on animals living on the other side in their own little section of "Heaven" and we can visit them. I wouldn't normally believe this except that it comes from her and I really respect her insight.

About contacting them while you and the animal are both alive - in my channeling guide I have a stalactite model of consciousness. To contact "someone" during channeling or in the astral you need to move up into that next realm of reality (mentally or astrally) and contact the higher self of the other, they also need to do the same in order you both to meet in the astral. This can be done but would take a pretty advanced 'traveler' because you would need to find them and empower that being's "channel" to allow them to go up into the astral.

This sounds confusing I'm sure. If it doesn't make sense check out the guide a few more times. As you become more proficient you'll be able to telepathically contact someone and empower them to meet you in the astral. There ARE rules though and this could be very invasive, so please think twice before you attempt it on a person.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Interesting thought, especially when I saw the time of your post!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

There is a very real possibility that some people who think they're channeling are actually just imagining. Twice in the last year while channeling I recognized I got "too comfortable" and slipped into imagination. What I personally do to disable this is to reconnect with the source many times throughout a channeling session.Overall I know I'm doing actual channeling because I have 10+ years doing channeling and an entire lifetime doing "consciousness work" astral travel, etc.

Further on the same subject, when I first started astral traveling I used to try to remote view a parking lot which I couldn't see from where I was. I'd tune in and see the cars in my mind's eye. When I got a unique group of cars I'd jog over to the parking lot - I discovered I did truly have a gift for seeing when many times my vision turned out true to "reality".

As far as losing oneself from reality? That would be a very serious issue, like schizophrenia, psychotic break, etc and the person would really need to see a professional therapist.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ollie769

That's interesting about what "Victor" said.

I have personal experience with greys from an abduction in which the greys were learning from a tall being being. The grey seemed interested, helpful and emotionally present. Can't say if it seemed to be an automaton or anything though.

My feeling is that there are several different varieties (or "times") of greys out there. I don't think we can really tell for sure because so many people have said so many different things about them!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Yeah exorcised from common sense
As I can see,from all the threads about love and light and sparkly pinky fluffy channeled beings people looking for spiritual truth and enlightenment are only willing to go down the candy coated path.Enlightenment is not some badge rewarded for being a sheep and accepting everything with "open mind"The spiritual path is hard,it takes blood and sweat,you will experience fear and horror,and love and emotions we have no words for.The human being does not experience only love,in our life we experience fear,death,loss,grief,anger and it is all part of life and it makes who we are.These channeled beings have been around forever,and nothing good ever came from them.Scrutinize everything and think for yourself.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
... if you think the above is weird you may just wanna skip this thread altogether! This truly is a bizarre subject which I have never heard from anyone even mention before. Never even crossed my mind until I experienced it first hand.

This sounds very similar to what Dr. Steve Greer and CSETI do. They claim to have have hundreds of contacts.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I too find this subject matter to be interesting and wonderful. It feeds my imagination.

I hope you can answer my question; Why are so many of these beings from the Sirius region of space? It almost always seems to be the stock answer to where these beings are from.

Great thread.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by adnachiel21

You are right. As humans we experience death, hate, fear,and all of the negitive aspects of life. We choose to love even when faced with the horror of life. It hurts to carry on sometimes but if we lose our grip on love we wallow in the mess.

You must ask youself why you are responding to a thread with such strong emotions if there is not some question within yourself about the validity of it. You are free to express youself on any topic here but you have contiued to respond to this one? Why?

Love
Red

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7
reply to post by alienscot1

It is the same kind of information I have been reading on website Astar Command
if these beings are in youre country..you will notice a EYECOLOR Change...usually Black and then back to normal..or one eye will change and the other will stay the same..let me know if you notice this..

One thing I've learned is that there is politics in everything! For me to even talk about the things I do I need to recognize that most people really want to disbelieve the subject or are scared to talk about it (thanks to our media making us look like crackpots, etc) EVEN if they've experienced something first-hand.

I am educated, professional, and like to stay just one little step outside the norm in order to bridge the gap, enabling people to able to talk about these things. It's sad in my opinion but just the way it is right now.

The reason I said this?
I've heard of and read some of the Ashtar Command stuff, the Ascended Masters, very close with the Galactic Federation of Light, even know a bit of Blossom Goodchild's story... sadly, if I mention those it discredits me! Crazy as it sounds I need to stay scientific and away from the typical new age scene in order to keep any credibility. I look forward to our society changing and being more open and am doing the best I can to help usher in more openness.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by redzareptile

Because I beleive people are being deceived for more sinister agenda.I have read tons of material on the whole channeling and abduction phenomenon,the missing persons,the human and cattle mutilations,the crumbling of the lives of the people involved.There is very sinister and dark aspect that nobody dares to mention.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by adnachiel21

I really couldn't have said it better myself.

I would like to add that this post should be taken very seriously should one begin to invest in what is being told via channeling from unknown and invisible entities. Especially with attempts to make the channeler feel special and chosen to receive vital information. There is always an agenda, and that includes the whole "light" movement and the lie about "curious alien observers/visitors" .

I would take this information with a grain of salt and be very wary of what is actually happening.
The level of deception and manipulation here is off the scale, and designed to have the misguided people unwittingly encouraging disinformation to have the most ears ready to listen it.

"The visitors seem willing to conform to whatever mythology or beliefs they find; they become what we want them to be and tell us what we want to hear. Modern mythology having shifted from the magical to the scientific its only logical that the visitors would pose as scientifically advanced beings from space."

- Jacques Vallee

This statement is the closet thing to the truth I've found in the entire "alien/UFO" movement.
It's a lot more serious than many people know.

Stop channeling things you don't understand would be my advice.

- Lee

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

Originally posted by sailormon
I wish there was just a place where one can exchange with like minded folks, sort of lonely out here.

I'm curious about your experience of "the other side" or "another earth." Did it seemed to be more connected than our world today? Did it look different?

Sorry about the delay, can't always bring up the net here. As I mentioned, I have gone through a series of these dreams. In the first series, I kept looking past the gate at this world, very expansive and similar to this one, but somehow much nicer and more natural. Areas' of open plains, ocean and woodland. Then the event I mentioned where people gathered at the gate and I was given the key, but on the way, others could not even see us. This was the one where I learned my wife whom is basically advanced was to be left behind, she could see us ok, but could not join, it was very sad. But shortly after she woke one morning and told me of this dream which was not a dream in which we were shown this world which glowed from within, but I and the tall ones just went whoosh to the planet and she was not allowed. She told me I was one of them whatever that means. She had tears running down her face telling me of it's beauty and love and that is not like her. She also told me of trying to climb down to be with me, and she could hear others cheering for her effort. Even a year later, I have to relate the details as for some reason her memory of this fades over and over.

The next two dreams of this world were odd. In the first I saw it as primitive, mostly saprophytic, (fungal and gray). I was with a team and we were starting to transform it, we were in fact in some uniform with shelters of synthetic material which looked out of place there. The second was of a group of us landing on the world when it was green and lush. You asked if it were open, I was in a jungle then, but the animals were intelligent and worked with the people if that makes sense? In fact I watched two animals come at each other as though enemies and then just played together.

Now since, I have seen this world right beside this one, large and blue, but the continents were more like large islands and scattered over the mass of the world. Along with this world were pancake worlds, like platforms but with atmosphere and water, circling this one, also quite beautiful, but a part of the other world or dimension.

In the transformation dream of the mice, we ended in a meadow with woods near by, the flowers just blew me away with the beauty of them. The transformation was a sudden one, a whirl of colors and distorted vision, and then all was different.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Besseb
I mean no disrespect when I write this but...

1) You're either completely and utterly insane and have such a vivid and distorted imagination that you need some form of medical help.

2) You are here to get a reaction from people and feel like you're somehow really special you have these majik gifts that enable you to talk to other spiritual beings from some far out wonky place.

3) You are 100% genuine and I just have difficulty accepting the fact that this is true.

Why do I always feel like I just can't believe these types of threads, am I just plain ol' phucking ignorant or do others here feel that stuff like this also just sounds insane?

Again no disrespect intended just really find it difficult buying into this but also somehow fascinated too.

I'm glad you posted this!

I run group counseling sessions for people and one of the most amazing parts is that everyone is on a different level. Some people are very concrete in their thinking and basically disbelieve anything they can't physically touch, some people are "in the clouds" (respectfully) and will believe anything at all without concern for facts.

It's simply a part of life to discover what we're comfortable believing, AND, recognizing in what venue to talk about it. Ninety percent of the stuff on this thread, I would never even mention to my own wife! She knows I'm psychic and experiences it personally but she still would rather shy away from the idea of channeling. She and I actually saw a UFO together once (a floating metalic sphere) and her response was to say "I don't know what it is!" and walk, very quickly, into the house
She doesn't talk about it.

So, for the record, I'm not #1 and #2 isn't me either, but take your time with #3 and see how it feels to you. I appreciate you speaking up about it.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by redzareptile

You must ask yourself why you are responding to a thread with such strong emotions if there is not some question within yourself about the validity of it.

I didn't find that post to be of strong emotions at all.

It seemed like a calm and level headed warning and the acknowledgment of the many natural aspects of the human journey. We are here to experience a wide range of emotions and circumstance not simply "love".

I think in terms of channeling, you'd be a fool not to consider these things, and endangered not to be extremely cautious when talking to invisible entities.

There is such a long list of "channelers" giving messages that have made them look terribly ridiculous or worse, extremely unethical, that I couldn't even begin to list them all.

Too many.

It's because you can't confirm through channeling just who it is you are speaking to, if it is the truth, and what agenda is being spread before your eyes from a world you cannot yet see.

I feel bad for people like Blossom Goodchild, because she didn't only deceive many with her good intentions, I believe she herself was also deceived. That and there are also losses that could occur that she may not fully appreciate because of what she was doing.

That's my two cents, and more than enough for this topic.

Good luck,

- Lee

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Hi Thermo. Got to say i love the thread first of all. Very interesting subject matter. I have never channeled before but I've been very interested in Bashar lately and have astral projected around 200 times. Anyway a lot of what you have said rings true to what I have been researching lately.

The reason I am replying is because what you said about the dream world and how our consciousness needs to connect to it every night. I too believe the dream land is astral projecting. The difference is whether or not your conscious of it or not.

In astral projection you are completely aware of being in the dream world while just normal dreaming is unconsciously doing it. Astral projection gives you the tools to consciously navigate the dream world. It offers you other levels of consciousness that you can not reach in a normal dream state.

Also i would like to reply to the people who do not believe in astral projection or channeling. When i first heard of astral projecting i didn't believe it either. Instead of saying they're all crazy, i tried to prove it to myself. And i did it after a lot of practice and it changed the way i view life. So rather than saying its all imagination, try to prove yourself wrong, unless your too afraid.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
as a side note I have about a dozen messages from people from this thread. I'll get to them but it may take a day or so

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Millions of people gather weekly, (sometimes twice on sunday), to listen to a "Man of God" interperate the "Word of God". An invisible spirit. They donate money and subscribe to their particular sect of denomonation.

Discernment is the key. I appreciate the warnings and advice but as an adult I have to be discerning about many things.

Blindly accepting or listening to spirits is dangerous and I don't think that the OP is asking anyone to just blindly throw caution into the wind. He has expressed quite the contrary and admitted to being attacked and recieving false information.

I agree with you that anyone must be careful when communicating with unseeable forces or spirits...

Even the mainstream ones in nice white buildings with wooden benches.

Love
Red

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Anchors in the Spiritual Realm.

Dear OP,

I've read your post, and will not doubt your beliefs. I only seek for the priviledge to offer my insights.

It is important for us to be grounded always, to keep our sanity, when we are dealing with issues beyond our trusted 5 senses.

Regardless if channelling is a myth or a fact, it is very much beyond the limited comprehension of sciences that we know. But we must have anchors whenever we move beyond such limits. And the best limits we this current civilisation has is the trust in the One True Source - Our common Creator, known by many names and accross many geological barriers over time and space.

Why seek for lesser gods, or goddesses, when we can seek for Him who created all?

All it takes is a calm mind always. His Spirit lives in us all.

Imagine a burning flame. That flame has no anger, hate, bitterness, love, compassion, irrationality or rationality, etc. It is just a flame burning bright. Throw whatever emotions at it. It remains a flame. And release yourself. In time, a general calmness comes, and based upon your education and experiences in life, you will be able to find solutions to whatever that had troubled you, even world peace if you are that concerned.

If all else fails, just hold your breath and count to 10, when you are faced with heart pounding experiences. And repeat as necessary till your heart calms down. Purpose is that if blood flows too fast coursing through your brain, you will not be able to think rationally and make mistakes usually. Calmness is the issue.

Some treat religion as dogma, such as Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Wiccaism, and even atheism. But many of those are merely teachings for civilisation to progress and evolved beyond jungle laws. Focus upon the civilisation aspect and you will find answers. You wouldn't want any second or last rate gods or goddesses for solutions.

Seek for His and His divine teachers sent teachings, not for our own personal glory. The True Source is real, for ancient records and even today, had proven miracles by Him through our brother and sister humans. He is our knowned and long trusted anchor in the spiritual realm.

Reach for it and it is within your grasp, and let His divine will for us be done, so that we may progress and evolve, rather than to continue in human flawed mistakes and corrections based upon free will to reach our destiny to the stars....

edit on 16-2-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join