It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra Terrestrial Embodiment on Earth and Subsequent Astral Projection

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
Still have never met an actual channeler before

you have now

What have you heard recently about the dark cabal? Is their time drawing near?

There is quite a bit about the Dark Ones throughout my blog. I associate them to that group that controls the money in the world, Rothschilds, Bilderberg group, etc. They are fighting with everything they have. I wouldn't be surprised if they're planning a false flag of an alien attack - even if it's just a well-sold lie and videos after a nuke people will fall for it, so it's a very real concern. I imagine the Dark Ones will be around til the end... because they are very much into "the real world".

Can you tell when possible disclosure is coming?

Don't have a solid answer on this one.

How does one realize that everything is one,
I have the idea in my head, but i cant accept it.

Great question!
I had the idea of it for about 7 years before it became second nature. I've studied things such as quantum mechanics, String theory, Adviata Vedanta, various Enlightenment philosophies. This type of study has been an ongoing, huge part of my life. I also very nearly became a Tibetan Buddhist monk and for 3 years lived that lifestyle. Hours of meditation several times each day really engrains certain vibrations and ideals into one's existence.

What are some tips for beginners? Im not sure i'm ready to go directly into something like that, i am by nature superstitious and i get creeped out at certain things, and don't want to invite the wrong things into my body or my home.

That's good to be cautious about such things. Take your time and maybe talk to a Lama or spiritual person in your chosen belief system. They are more adept at guidance than the layperson because they've seen spiritual advancement many times. Also, if you get into a situation which has really scared you or made you anxious seek out a "Transpersonal counselor or therapist" (like me!) and one of us will help guide you through it.

Also, what kind of meditation experiences have you had? realizations and such.

That is a gigantic question! But my response feels like "you name it!"
One very valuable meditation guidance I was given is one of the most simple: counting breaths.
Clear your mind as best you can and count "one". I do this in visualization by visualizing a solid number "1" in my mind's eye. In breath, out breath, then count to "2", etc... if you hear or think of anything you need to start back at one. This is incredibly hard at first so don't expect to go past 2 or 3 for a couple weeks.

Eventually you'll be able to have a more calm mind and that alone will bring many changes to your life.

Good questions! Good luck with it.

edit on 15-2-2012 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
yeah OP. big deal. i can lay awake at night, alone, middle of the night and beckon the ETs or trans-dimensional beings to contact me and most often times i can get a sound or something from the ether. i know they are there, they know i am here, and we know we can reach each other (though i am less contact-able)

obviously something greater than our standard 3-d reality exists. too many people say so! the question is..how do we harness and exploit it for our (non-capitalistic) well-being?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26
reply to post by Thermo Klein

My god, no one actually believes in this rubbish do they?

If you had been doing your job and actively researching it for 30 years I would respect your opinion. If you choose to not accept channeling as a viable means of communication though I completely understand - it's a big subject to be open to.

I'm curious what drew you to comment here.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

reply to post by AzureSky

The guy is talking about telepathically communicating with aliens from "Sirius" (wtf?!), while aliens are coming here and becoming human? What proof does he have?
Tell me how I can project my being to contact others, most likely you will not, as this is just a lie you are telling.

So? People claim to hear the voice of god all the time.
Its no different.
No one has to prove anything to you, because most people still won't believe it. Sure it sounds crazy, but there are far crazier things (like reptilians), so if you would be so kind, if your not going to add anything productive to the thread, then please depart.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

You have proven me right, since neither of you have presented me with any proof of your so called astral projection, you are most likely dreaming.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dannotz

Thanks dannotz.

Between my blog, Intuitive Choice, and my threads here on ATS (under this account and my "notreallyalive" old account) you can find most things I've written on these subjects.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Thanks for the tips, i have become more and more interested in the metaphysical and spiritual avenues of thought lately. I am of no modern religion,
I am not athiest.
I am not agnostic either,
I see it as "Me, finding my own way to god" by whatever means i so choose. Modern religion doesnt do it for me,

I have a collection of books i got (ill say a friend gave them to me over the internet), a collection of books on the topic of metaphysics and spirituality (plus about the 100 books i have laying around my house ranging from religious texts to chinese herbal remedies), most of which i havent read, but am in the process..

I've recently been reading The spirit molecule as well as Ancient secrets of the Flower of Life, (and some other ones about economic hitmen and the rothschilds), and now i have so much material, and not enough eyes to read. I got Zecheria Sitchins books too
, cant wait to dig into those.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

You have proven me right, since neither of you have presented me with any proof of your so called astral projection, you are most likely dreaming.

you're right... in your world this doesn't exist. You ask me to telepathically contact you or remote view to find you - but I get the impression you'd rather just ignore this and be scared of it than taking the time to really question it. You come onto this thread angry and expect me to prove myself to you? why would I even bother with that.

If you really have legitimate questions about paranormal things I'll be happy to answer them here or via U2U.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Its not hard to type "google.ca" and look for yourself,
What ever happened to doing ones research by himself?

If its scientific proof your after, try this one www.oberf.org...
But really, Most of these things have yet to be proven by science, because no adequate research is being done, so its 'fake' to people who have never experienced it, hell, i havent, but im planning on it.
edit on 16/2/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Also, I am going to U2U you for a moment, just curious about something

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Then why can't you remote view me?
Answer: Not to offend you but you can't do it, its as simple as that.
Although I must admit I am interested by the thought of such a thing, until its proven, it doesn't exist.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Jace26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

Easiest way to do it would be to practice and try it yourself, Hold on, ill find you a guide, there was a really good one that came up on ATS a few weeks ago,

books.obe4u.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Hello Thermo,

Thanks for putting together this post. Have you ever heard of a site called galacticchannelings.com? It consists of channeling transcripts from beings not of this earth. Have you ever requested from one of these beings to meet in person, sort of like what Steven Greer does?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Thank you for the link, but how come you just can't tell me. I'm not prepared to download it as I don't know if it has viruses or not.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Thanks for creating this thread. I had not logged into ATS for some time now and this thread inspired me to participate.

As for my own journey, I have never felt at home here. I chose a family in which my dad was not my biological father. I did not meet him until I was 21 and my parents did not tell about this until that time. It didn't really bother me however and now I think that I may have actually benefited from this. In my early years I would sometimes question who my parents really were. The discomfort was always in the back of my mind.
They are all very good people but I think that trigger helped me develop questions as a youth as to my origin.

Physical pain was not a problem for me. My mental state was powerful enough to ignore most of the discomforts of being in form but I had a really hard time with emotions. I would push my body to ignore the cold, endure pain from whatever accidents I ended up having, etc. I found having an emotional body to be very difficult to deal with and I closed it off as best I could. It was as if others would sense that I was different and would want to start fights with me so I felt better to be alone. Most of my school age years were spent alone in the library or in nature.

In my twenties I participated in a lot of Native American experiences such as sweat lodges. I found their spiritual views most compatible with my own. That was very helpful in the the acceleration of my awareness and I was able to gain confidence in myself. I also did a lot of body work and energetic clearing at that time. I cleared a lot of astral implants and monitors at that time.

I've generally had a harder time consciously astrally projecting. The last time it happened for me in waking reality was while I was driving a car by myself many years ago on an interstate.
The dreamtime is much better for me yet some of my experiences are difficult for my physical mind to handle so much of the information can become filtered. I would often wake up trying to comprehend what I had just dreamed about.

About 12 years ago I had meet another person I dated for a while who was an ET dream walker. I would remember certain things from the dreams of the night before and could ask her questions about the experiences for confirmation. That was an interesting time for me as many of the dreams involved being on ET craft and seeing many types of beings. I also began to regain a stronger connection with my True Self and those experiences were very intense. Much of that work was not done in the physical realm and I have no way to prove it but that world is more real to me than this temporary experience.

About a year later I no longer wanted to be here on Earth and one night I connected with the dreamer of my life. I then saw my ship from our back yard and said I want to go home, I want to go home, but as soon as I said that I knew in my heart that I needed to be here and the craft left. Since then I have not been so active in that pursuit and I basically live my life as best I can and serve my family and others until it's my time to go. I know that there is something special to experience here and I feel it is coming sooner than later.

So in regards to Thermo Klein and the others participating in this thread, I understand what you are saying. The Starseeds are here to both gain experience and to increase the energy of this world but it's also a place one can easily get lost in.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

I think I've heard of that group but not sure. I actually don't follow the GFL and channeling crowd on this, just put the sessions in my blog. I've really thought about "hitching a ride" sometime but haven't asked yet. Have a 4-year old daughter and lot of things going on in life... just gonna have to wait. Although I do get a sense I will be connected when SeRen comes out in the open, should that occur.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I've checked out your blog before but you use the blogger platform and I have trouble with many parts of your site being blocked here at work. Do you do paid readings?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by starshift

thank you so much for sharing that. I'm glad you're here

We are here for a reason and it is getting easier and easier every day to really be ourselves!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

I don't do paid readings but do have clients where Astrology charts and various psychic type of things can come up. I don't do anything like that via distance connection though. Thanks for asking.

If you have general questions about paranormal stuff I'm happy to try to answer.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Thank you for the link, but how come you just can't tell me. I'm not prepared to download it as I don't know if it has viruses or not.

I can assure you its not a virus
I have the book myself on my harddrive, scanned it, nothing. It has lots of accounts of people who have actually experienced it, as well as methods to do it

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join