learn more

Extra Terrestrial Embodiment on Earth and Subsequent Astral Projection

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

I know, from my channeling and personal feeling, that many things have already begun to change. There are quite a few posts in my blog that discuss the overall changes.

I don't accept precise dates* because they're just not verifiable and turn out being the primary reason people discount channeling as a valid form of information.

(* I did accept dates for earthquake predictions for about 4-5 months but found they were just not trustworthy 100% of the time)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
What you call channeling, ie reaching to the energy of the "satellite" in the sky and connecting/communicating is not channeling. That is telepathy, in other words, communication. I have that occur as well.

Channeling is inviting something to take over your body, though not always a complete take over, some forms could be akin to zen mind doodling for example, but proper channeling to me is not zen mind or just writing from within, its actually intending to be a conduit for something else.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
reply to post by The GUT

...I respect what you had to say.

Thanks. Ditto. I appreciate the lucid answer. Peace.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

In regards to verifiable information I think this one particular example goes a long way.

from my blog 16Mar11:
"It is time. Vietnam will be seeing earthquake and volcano activity almost immedietely"

from my blog 20Mar11:
"I am Parcival. It is time again to warn of the area of Vietnam, Laos, and Thailand."

MARCH 24th, 2011 - 7.0 earthquake in Myanmar at Laos/Thailand border.

This earthquake was no further than 110 miles in any direction from the locations mentioned. They provided TWO predictions for a major earthquake with almost exact precision to the location and date. They've never given predictions for anything under 6.4.

I've since given up earthquake and any predictions in the sessions because they're just not trustworthy all the time but I really have no explanation for the precision of the above prediction other than the beings actually knew it was going to happen.

The above was discussed in ATS thread: Last Four Major Earthquakes SUCCESSFULLY PREDICTED - posted online

edit on 15-2-2012 by Thermo Klein because: added link

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

There are two main types of channeling: Trance channeling and Conscious channeling. Trance is where you open your body for a being to actually enter almost entirely into your body and use you as the conduit. Conscious channeling is when the channeler creates a space for the channeling to occur.

The latter is what I do. I create the connection and empower that connection allowing thoughts to go back and forth within that media.

I agree with your first statement - the satellite thing was simple telepathy.

edit on 15-2-2012 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tzdub
reply to post by Thermo Klein

what form of Synasthesia do you have, my firend sees colors with sound

I have color-grapheme, which is seeing letters and shapes in color.
I also sense auras, which could be classified as color-emotion synesthesia I guess?
It's all kind of a mix because I have quite a few different things going on in there
but those two are for sure.

edit on 15-2-2012 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I don't channel at all and close all doors and permissions for any contact that does not involve my own personal knowing or remembering, ie, my own soul coming in. But am an experiencer, and they're frequent. I just have an antenna up, it seems. Seem to be telepathic and the communication that comes in, is just like a computer screen, I see them, hear them, usually vividly. Not audibly, its a wave that is ideas, sometimes its direct sentences and I hear their voices inside, but other times a huge input of info. This in addition to being pulled to crafts, having them fly over, and the other kind, more intrusive, including wounds. Not all the same group though.

Being able to connect to yourself, your own soul, the cme's help alot, bringing back memories. If we're like a golf ball size orb/intelligence, we're trying to grow bigger. If we have a thimbleful of ourself, and the conscious part is dimmed down without memory in low frequency tests, then pushing that to beyond its limits, and raising frequency and freeing the mind. So seeing your thimble exchanged for a huge mug and huge drop after drop or streams of your soul pouring in. We can set intentions to wake up.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I don't know what to make out of her making this body. Did she have help? Yes there are many here to help, she should not be alone. There are those who would go for sympathy, but on the other hand, its a question of being loving, so while suggesting precautions with this situation, not saying to be harsh. In fact will be praying for her too and seeking for someone to help her immediately.

This is a really good meditation. You can connect with your Higher Self, Father/Mother, the Good Family, those with love, your Guardian angel, and seek to surround her with Love, for all who watch over you and are True Love and Goodness to help her, surround her with healing light and assist her, and if she is not being honest then to bring her to the best suitable place for her own growth and healing.

ECETI World Healing Meditation Dec 7 2010
edit on 15-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Hi Thermo Klein, So, you say you have been attacked whilst in your AP Experiences. When you are attacked do you Resist or Fight Back in any way or are you Passive and Compliant to these Aggressors?
As for the Lonely Feeling, do you become used to it and accepting of it and Comfortable in it? Or does your loneliness just seem to Hurt and Gnaw Away? Just trying to get a little more idea of some of your responses to these.
Peace
Arjunanda

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Still have never met an actual channeler before,
What have you heard recently about the dark cabal? Is their time drawing near?
Can you tell when possible disclosure is coming?

How does one realize that everything is one,
I have the idea in my head, but i cant accept it.
I also am only a beginner at mediation and the like.
Though as soon as i started resting crystals on my third eye before bed (for about 20 or 30 mins) i've noticed synchonicities a little more, 3:33, 6:66, 11:11,
I have frequent deja vu anyways,

What are some tips for beginners? Im not sure i'm ready to go directly into something like that, i am by nature superstitious and i get creeped out at certain things, and don't want to invite the wrong things into my body or my home.

Also, what kind of meditation experiences have you had? realizations and such. Curious, i'de rather ask someone directly then some random page on the web.
edit on 15/2/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I'm getting a really high energy reading off the thread. It seems you are keeping yourself, protected and in Higher Frequency and Light company. This energy is affecting my forhead. I'm going to seek some answers too regarding the body, and loneliness, that seems odd, except to say, that in human form we are shut off and that affected me strongly in my own memory with more of myself, or higher self flooding in. I just reached into this field, of everyone, and was home and so happy for a short while.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

My god, no one actually believes in this rubbish do they?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26

My god, no one actually believes in this rubbish do they?

If you don't believe in it, why take time out of your day to post on a thread about it?
I respect your opinion of course, as i do with everyone,
But it seems fairly pointless.

Religion still holds the biggest bag of rubbish in my eyes, not saying they are wrong, but filled with a lot of rubbish.
edit on 15/2/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by arjunanda

Easiest one first, it's not actually the feeling of loneliness it's just that, especially in American society, people are shunned if they speak outwardly about things such as channeling. The person in pidgeon-holed as "crazy" or drugged-out, etc.

In the last 10 years I have only been attacked about 3 or 4 times. I've learned to spot before it happens and divert it or make my astral self invisible or some other means of negating the attack. In-person attacks such as possession type things are very rare but I'm able to block or stop those as well, mostly through awareness of what's going on and using will and a few tricks.
Before that, 15 years to 10 years ago, I was really exploring the astral, clearing houses of poltergeists, researching consciousness itself in many ways so I came across a lot of things that attacked me in various ways.

My main ways of defense are covering my astral body with certain specific shields (mirror, oily, invisible, etc). I also make duplicates of myself which (surprisingly) confuses many things that would be attacking. I've found that I can disconnect my true self from my astral body which allows me to dissolve my astral body at will and make it appear elsewhere or multiple places (Warning: this takes a lot of awareness and practice and should not be attempted by newer travelers. It will cut your silver cord so if you believe in using the cord and rely on it it could spell trouble).

I have experience with entities as well (probably could call them demonic). It's a pain to deal with these because they are incredibly tenacious. When dealing with entities I usually create an astral vessel, usually in the shape of a cut diamond, fill it with golden energy, and lure the entity into it. I then seal the container and dissolve it down into particles. This has worked exceptionally well without much effort, once the being is mostly disconnected from the victim.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

The guy is talking about telepathically communicating with aliens from "Sirius" (wtf?!), while aliens are coming here and becoming human? What proof does he have?
Tell me how I can project my being to contact others, most likely you will not, as this is just a lie you are telling.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Did the others end up just as lost as she did? And maybe now aliens can use this as a reality check; that's not as easy as "raising earth vibrations". Most people DON'T CARE about anything so you can't come here and fix what ain't broken in a lot of people eyes, but I think that if humanity can't pull it's sh** togehter ourselves I say leave us to burn we are only what we make oursleves worth...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

he posted a link to another thread regarding how to do the process yourself in the first page if ud take time to read the thread past the OP
all you have to do is open your mind and heart to see with eyes unclouded

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by trust_no_one

The link is useless, this guy is seriously paranoid weirdo.
If he can use astral projection (whatever its called) then why doesn't he use it on me to prove it?
Tell me where I am right now and maybe then I'll believe it works.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Well, i am very interested in what you posted about.

I've been right on the cusp of having Out of Body experiences for some time now, its that last break away that i have yet to achieve. ( I "wake up" in the astral yet i'm still confined to my body, i usually freak myself out even though i've gone over in my head to relax, but i can see the astral through some type of eye, and i can move around slightly, but have a hard time breaking away from my body and usually end up waking up)

Your story makes perfect sense, the scenario that this entity is in that is.

I'm very interested to know more, i'd love to read up on your experiences and techniques too. So please post all links, blogs, etc.. that you think would be helpful.

I'm always interested in channeling experiences, and out of body experiences, so don't neglect to post more, or start more threads on these topics.

Thank you

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Sa'l me't ja'ri'n a greeting of light. The light within me greets the light within you. And oddly enough my close friends grandson took these words another friend had spoken and sang them to me, with some others, he said were a psalm. He was 16 and had memories open and was feline from the moons sirius A or B, like a few others.
edit on 15-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join