It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra Terrestrial Embodiment on Earth and Subsequent Astral Projection

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Are you of the opinion that we will all go through this together? I have had the experience in a particularly active trance meditation where Earth had split into two separate beings. I was under the impression then that there will be a division of people to each, according to what their soul's development required. (Very sleepy right now. Pardon ambiguity!) Do you feel this is what will happen?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Very interesting, the themes definitely seem to coincide. Have you seen the images of energy beams shooting out of pyramids all across the globe? If not, here's a link: energy beams/pyramids

I wonder if these beams you have been shown are what are being seen coming from the pyramids...either way, the amount of interesting things happening on Earth right now never ceases to amaze me.

You, sir, are quite an interesting person and I immensely enjoy this online conversation!

Thank you so much,
OnewithAll

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
I was under the impression then that there will be a division of people to each, according to what their soul's development required.

I remember Hidden_Hand mentioning this in his post a few years ago. If you haven't read it, you totally should, it's AWESOME: Hidden_Hand ATS 2008

Much love,
OnewithAll

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
That kind of sounds.. like this, let me explain.

We are in a time right now, and there is a prophecy about a golden age.
The time we live in right now is a dark time (obsidian)
Thinks are kind of getting toasty right now (unrest all over the world, earthquakes, solar storms, matter mutating, etc)
It will reach critical mass (white hot)
Then will explode away into silver, a purer substance. Perhaps the 'end of the world' (which in reality means, the end of our perception of the world, it will change from seperatism to a better understanding of the world, more compassion.

What a beautiful interpretation, thanks so much for sharing it!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Good question.
The message I have gotten several different times, in the sessions, is that some people will go on to attain "Gajun", living in the Light as spiritual souls, but that many will go on to be born on a different planet with the same purpose as Earth is right now - to experience the separation, and the working off of/balancing Universal Karma.

Here's a quote from a recent session concerning this:

Although this is distressful it is something you very much MUST KNOW - because you must be aware that every soul that has a chance to advance will likely take that route. Of the myriad millions who are not ready they will quite simply and naturally be reborn elsewhere. Would you keep trying to teach a small animal to speak, knowing this is impossible? There will be a need to give up helping and focus on yourself. This will be excruciatingly difficult for lightworkers who have family members who are not ready to go. Prepare yourself for this now; it will happen and it will affect your own choice. Moving on to AlcanLetreon by forcefully staying with them will simply wipe all your previous efforts clean and keep millenia of lightwork suppressed in your soul tablet. You will be unable to change your mind if you forcefully drop your lifevibration to that of an animal for intent and purpose.

Choose wisely and please prepare yourself - the separation and loss you feel will be a thousand-fold made positive when you re-enter Gajun in full as many, many on your planet are quite prepared to do! THESE people are your family, your brothers and sisters, your long-lost parents, your gods.

Beckoned by the Agarthans 10Jan2012

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by onewithall

Hadn't seen the energy beams from the pyramid - pretty cool!

nice talking with you too, One

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I keep getting the same vibe from a lot of different channelings i've been reading lately, and then other information about the same things, yet on a more 3-d level so 3-d can understand it.
They seem to have a common theme, at least most of them. Coming change, some more spiritual, some working in tandem with forces here on earth to end the dark cabal as its put in most channelings i've read.

the dark cabal is the old world order is the fed/worldbank/globalist cabal/TPTB/elites

Beginning with rothschild near the end of the napoleonic wars, He places a clever lie after napoleon lost the war, the lie was that they had lost the war (to napoleon), the market crashed, rothschild bought up everything he could at pennies of their real worth. When it was learned that they had actually won, the market skyrocketed. Guess who got rich? There is the conception of the modern day elite. There are more powers at work of course.

So now there are these channelings that are all refering to an attack on the dark cabal, its ending, i believe, i do, but there is always that little voice that is like "what if its all just bull", i quiet that voice down, because its in my nature to question everything.

Then comes David Wilcock's enormous article "FINANCIAL TYRANNY: Defeating the greatest cover up of all time" ( Source ) which has a tonne of factual information in it, all gathered in one place with tonnes of history.

Then we have things like the True Illuminati ( Link )
then the 'White dragon society' and stuff like this...

I hope this is all correct, and change is coming, because i will be pretty pissed if it all just an elaborate ploy.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Can you please see my u2u that will arrive shortly, please?

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Response sent.

and for others, I'm very open to answering questions, or exploring them, so feel free if you have any.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I seem to be a clairaudient and have telepathic abilities.
I used to freely astral project as a kid until I APd to Heaven to commit suicide/go home. I wasn't let in as I had more to do. I was told by an angel guarding the gate that it was dangerous where I was and since then I haven't been able to (freely anyway.)

Anyway I posted as I pushed my thoughts out there to the Southern pole people, after leaning about Admiral Byrd's mission.
And I 'talked' to a man down there and one of the first thing he said was these last decades they have had the most people contacting them. They know about us and our struggles but only a certain few, up here, knew about them.
They live much longer than us and they have a temple.

For a while I really thought I was making it up in my head, but it feels real.

Since then I have talked to Mother Earth (actually she made first contact and really scared me)
And recently the Akashic records. I have written what I heard in my latest thread here;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have even been given a chance to remote view what a military guy was saying abut me;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The reason I am telling you this is that I feel alone, very alone.
I have no one to talk to about this. I am over 40 (poss first Indigo wave or just very psychic bloodline?) Sometimes I even scare my kids.
My childhood was Christian Baptist and a few occasions I had someone praying about my gifts (I used to know exactly what the sermon was going to be about before it was shared.) So I am cautious that I am not contacting evil entities or ones that don't have my interests at heart.

So how do know they are not going to harm you or tell you lies?

Peace

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
ay I dont think your crazy at all, I've been to the land of the Love before, left my body enough times and travelled through different dimensions. I don't do the natural things that you do though, I let myself hit the reset button and reach mother earth. I've interacted with numerous spirits, and even a grey extra terrestrial in my house, a full blown telepathic conversation with him. However many people use astral projection at night, or meditate to interact with these spiritual beings. I however indulge myself with entheogens, the only one that allows me to travel and astral project to different realms is '___'. I am very lucky to be a person who's experienced '___' more than a dozen times.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Thermo Klein, I believe in the contact you basically describe, however, I've yet to see any information--new to us--that can be confirmed or is even particularly helpful..

I do hear and read a lot of channeled messages about love & light & the damage we are doing to this planet, but these channelled sources often contradict each other as far as details of who, what, and where they are from...and other stuff.

There is a lot of veeery vague assertions about our vibrational level and numerous somewhat contradictory concepts about an ascension, duality, STS, STO, etc., but I know dozens of earth folk that I can have that conversation with and it will make more sense than the vagueness seemingly inherent in channelled information. And, heck, everyone knows we're polluting & murdering ourselves off the planet.

I have come to the attitude that these entities are most certainly liars when it comes to delivering on anything they promise or assert is gonna happen in the future.

Either that or subconscious figments that tells one what one wants to hear. At this point in life, I believe the former rather than the latter, but if they DO exist outside one's mind: When are they going to tell us anything that the far eastern religions and the new age authors haven't already covered...and something we can check?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

I have come to the attitude that these entities are most certainly liars when it comes to delivering on anything they promise or assert is gonna happen in the future.

Any entity that gives dates is lying. If you would read any of Thermo's blog posts about his channelings, you would notice that he does not accept timelines or specific dates to be included, specifically for the reason you mentioned above.

There are many fakers who say they can channel, but it is my firm belief that Thermo is the real deal. Obviously you're entitled to your own opinion, but don't assume all channels are fake just because you're skeptical about a few. Have an open mind and try to extract the deeper meanings.

Much love,
OnewithAll

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Great thread!

Part of the reason why I joined ATS is over this year, 2012. Do you have any thoughts from your channelings over whether something very significant might happen by the end of this year?

And I have to say I generally believe humanity needs to enter a higher dimension, I guess you can say. Any idea over whether that might be an abrupt shift, or something that takes time? Personally, I'm hoping for it to happen overnight. I'm sorta impatient lol xD

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Finally got back to your thread. First of all, as one poster here said, it is lonely, what some of us experience, see and know, who to tell or talk to. I have a long line of events and astral events as well. That I can talk about for others just smile and define it as dreams. But then, if I mention the others there with me, or myself being shown my soul, or my soul being held for healing when it was needed, these same people look at you like you are crazy or worse, you must be dealing with demons.

I met one on the other side this last summer whom told me she had shown me the way and was free to go and now it was my turn to show another, then I would be free as well. Not channeling, but astral, yet not much in words either, just messages. I feel the one needed a showing is my wife, an important person from another level due to her contacts with the others, but a reluctant recruit. Just for giggles, I will share with you last weeks event.

I have struggled to bring this woman to maturity as I knew it was needed. But then I woke one morning last week and knew we were visited that night but did not know how. Then she tells me of this little white orb that came out of her head, hovered, then moved over to me and hovered over my head, then she went out. Within two days, she tells me she is changing some major things within herself and has, amazing. She admits the visit of the orb tipped the scales. Now try telling this to others and record the results.

Sorry about the length here, but there is so much. My lessons come over a number of years with the last few accelerating. I did see a separation of people. I was even told there would be a great separation of loved ones, new union made and later reunions. I saw an earth empty of most people, I saw a wonderful parallel world. I was shown the mice rising against the dark ones and taking some down, then a wondrous magical change and all were in a new world. In this case, one rich woman fell to her knees and cried with joy and was accepted, so not all those on the other side will be left.

In a series of dreams, I saw a gate/portal in which many people were to pass through while many others would not be aware, thus a separation. So much, and yet it is the same as others. Oh, I forgot, i also saw an orange planet then it was large and came fast, not so good for the earth, but it was mostly vacant then.

Not so long ago, and again three nights ago, I was in astral and found that we are to stay here in that form, I was told not to go beyond the barrier and three nights ago told to stay with the earth, ok to go high, but stay here.

Just for knowing, the others seem more intent on our spiritual elevation than anything else. My wife and I according to her, go with them, yet I don't remember, yet I have other memories of it. In one, she and I according to her was shown a world of great beauty, one of higher vibration which emanated colors from within. Sometimes we are left sick after some events, a few times with scars or burns. In one, I was pulled about within my body, then out and back in, as though it were a major adjustment and told that this is what it would be like when it was time to go.

I wish there was just a place where one can exchange with like minded folks, sort of lonely out here.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sailormon
I wish there was just a place where one can exchange with like minded folks, sort of lonely out here.

I'm curious about your experience of "the other side" or "another earth." Did it seemed to be more connected than our world today? Did it look different?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi

You and I have a lot in common! I match nearly every descriptor you mentioned

I also hear you in that it makes us feel alone. I kept nearly everything in this area quiet til I was about 30. I had a very small group of new age people I shared with but people I worked with, girlfriends, etc never knew much about it.

So how do know they are not going to harm you or tell you lies?

Peace

You don't!
I have been attacked MANY times in a multitude of ways. I have allowed myself to be out in that position and managed to always come up ok though. What it gave me was a very strong ability to use my own mental will.
Just a small example, if you walk into someone's house where they're experiencing things moving, having awful thoughts in a certain room, very cold localized areas, etc you know that you're opening yourself to a psychic or energy attack of some sort. I've learned over the years to make barriers, illusionary astral bodies, and all sorts of things so IF I encounter something like that I'll be able to protect myself, or at very least make sure the entity is contained until I can dissolve it's affect. I have had things "on me" many times but am able to get them off without a problem now. In fact it's almost instantaneous and effortless to protect myself from things like this now, just takes practice and understanding of the dynamic involved.

About lying?
Every single channeling session I verify if I'm being duped (such as one entity pretending to be something else), if I'm going to be attacked, or one of the most important, when it comes to channelers, is to recognize if you slip into imagination rather than actual channeling - it's easy to do!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jyze420

ATS is extremely sensitive about discussions on drug use so I'll just say, as part of my studies I've researched '___'. A great book on '___' research is '___': The Spirit Molecule.

Cool experiences you've had with connecting! thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

what form of Synasthesia do you have, my firend sees colors with sound

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I agree with you, but one thing makes me keep channeling and doing this, it is also the EXACT same reason I did not become a Tibetan Buddhist monk many years ago. I came here to live life as a human being. So even though I believe in String Theory, Advaita Vedanta, and the Enlightenment philosophies, I also believe in living life as we know it.
I can prove to myself that I do not actually exist as an individual but I choose to live in the illusion of life and enjoy it.

How does this pertain to your statement? I recognize that there is a chance that the beings I'm channeling are simply part of Consciousness, the same consciousness you and I call home. So, in the same way that I might not be "real" they also may not be real

In the channeling sessions I do I have refused to allow any predictions. I originally had a lot of extremely accurate predictions for earthquakes (see my ATS threads) but a major one didn't happen and eventually I came to recognize that time is simply not translatable between astral and "here" on a continual and accurate basis.

I respect what you had to say.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join