It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Record of me going insane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I just noticed that instead of reaching a positive conclusion I have been writing and not getting anywhere. If I could just remove everything from my mind I think I would be better.

If you haven't noticed love has exited the world, people are writing about it on this site. I can get depressed to live in today's world because of this. No peace because people can be at war with each other over psychology. Even our souls are at war, there are people loving people who don't love them and nobody can control it. This is driving me insane. For me to take a step back from myself, I am going insane all because I want to be one with another person of my choice. That is a crazy thing because first of all not everybody knows how to to that and everybody would also only select from their choice if they were to be taught. So I was hurt like any person into a relationship and I have been obsessing on the understanding of love. Simply, if I think of another thing I will be able to progress forward but I wrote a thread about it and there were no clear answers reached.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Sorry to interupt, if that is what I do here...but is your rant about the world in general or a specific situation in your personal life with a relationship? Perhaps both? I'm a little fuzzy on the focus of your rant?

I sure agree entirely with the idea that the mood out there in the world and even my local piece of it, has sure changed over the past few years. Gone are the polite and automatic nods and hello's to strangers which were common here until recently. Now it's a grumble or a look of warning..as if a friendly word is a challenge or something.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

All you can do is make your own existence happy. Me I throw on a brightly colored tie dye put on a funky hat and go visit my friends. We get together down by our river and talk and relax as a group, the brightly colored costumes make us all happier.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
I just noticed that instead of reaching a positive conclusion I have been writing and not getting anywhere. If I could just remove everything from my mind I think I would be better.

If you haven't noticed love has exited the world, people are writing about it on this site. I can get depressed to live in today's world because of this. No peace because people can be at war with each other over psychology. Even our souls are at war, there are people loving people who don't love them and nobody can control it. This is driving me insane. For me to take a step back from myself, I am going insane all because I want to be one with another person of my choice. That is a crazy thing because first of all not everybody knows how to to that and everybody would also only select from their choice if they were to be taught. So I was hurt like any person into a relationship and I have been obsessing on the understanding of love. Simply, if I think of another thing I will be able to progress forward but I wrote a thread about it and there were no clear answers reached.

You're talking about not being able to bang someone right? Yeah that can suck.

Love though.. has nothing to do with that. The love you experience does not come from someone else. The love you experience is what you accept of the infinite love inside yourself. You see someone you are obsessing over and say "that is where love is! if i can bang her THEN i will have love". And it may even seem for a moment, if you do bang, that the love did in fact come from that person. But it's just how you set it up. Don't make it so difficult. Just admit love. That is Love. All the love you will ever experience in your life is available to you right now and you are the one withholding from yourself or giving it to yourself.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LongbottomLeaf

Right on!

Sounds like what we used to do up in Alaska!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Good stuff friend best way to live or so I think
, in these times people are so depersonalized. People have to remove themselves from their technological lives once in awhile to see that the world is still turning. People see us walking around playing music, singing and having a great time and think we're nuts. In my mind they are the crazy ones with no sense of what to do with themselves. This will make everyone happier trust me

edit on 15-2-2012 by LongbottomLeaf because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2012 by LongbottomLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

The world is a reflection of your self. You are heart broken, hurt, and depressed, therefor you fail to see the beauty of existence! The world is not loveless or horrible just because you are hurting.

My first two lost loves really hurt me. I can empathize and understand. But life goes on and all wounds are healed with time. You are now hurting because of attachment issues, not love. Love is joy in freedom. You wish another to be with you because YOU want it, you are not even considering what she wants. If you really love her, you will be happy that she is looking for happiness even if it isn't with you.

The world is beautiful, life is a gift. There are many loving and caring people in this world. Peace.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwfresh

Lol. You have no idea what I know.. If you had a reality check you would not have wasted the time to write your post. Thank you to everyone else for showing me true love.
edit on 15-2-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Lol. You have no idea what I know.. If you had a reality check you would not have wasted the time to write your post. Thank you to everyone else for showing me true love.

i don't know what you know. you are right. But you can know i was just kidding with you.. Peace!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

i don't know what you know. you are right. But you can know i was just kidding with you.. Peace!

Peace, kid with me then, I can't hate on that.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Welcome to life... Get over it.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

edit on 16-2-2012 by greyer because: duplicate post

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link