It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did I just capture on my phone?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
ok this video i'm gonna post shows that I captured something at 00:27-00:28. I'm not trying to advertise in any way it just really strange. can anyone tell me what it is that is going on?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Well, I viewed the youtube info section, and I'm kind of interested to find out the general premise of this "movie" you want to make.

As for the orb, I don't know what to make of it. Has there been any other activity that you know of where you're living?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

looks like something falling in the air very close to the lens.

dust, hair, bug. Those are my guesses.

It seems to me like something very small and out of focus. I am not a skeptic, just my thoughts.

edit on 15-2-2012 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Well, since the video was obviously filmed during an earthquake, I am going to guess that it was maybe stucco, or plaster, maybe even paint chips, off of the ceiling.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Sure it wasn't just a bug?

I don't usually try to advocate the 'bug' premise but it seemed that way.

edit on 15-2-2012 by Raivan31 because: you were actually NOT looking away at the time, so i clipped that bit.

link   
Looks like a bit of dust falling past the camera lens.

link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Not that I know of, but then again I usually hear stuff every night but I just think its normal stuff that I hear. I don't let this kinda stuff bother me, I just thought it was strange that I captured it unintentionally.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Well, since the video was obviously filmed during an earthquake, I am going to guess that it was maybe stucco, or plaster, maybe even paint chips, off of the ceiling.

Although I don't call that earthquake

You captured nothing strange whatsoever
edit on 15-2-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Wasn't an earthquake, was me shaking me leg xD.

Also its to dark in my room to see dust fall, I had my camara light illuminate the brightness. Plus it was going way to fast for it to be just "dust" It zipped by really fast.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon

Wasn't an earthquake, was me shaking me leg xD.

Also its to dark in my room to see dust fall, I had my camara light illuminate the brightness. Plus it was going way to fast for it to be just "dust" It zipped by really fast.

If the dust was very close to the lens, it will appear to be moving very fast.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

Well I didn't wanna mention this but the other videos I had previously made I captured strange sounds along with them, nothing that I heard outside of the camera. I shoulda saved those videos.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
there is nothing there

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
maybe I should take another video to see what comes up.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I can see you. I can see the ceiling. I can see the wall behind you. I can see light coming in through the window. There is more than enough light in that room, to brighten up a small object, especially one that is right in front of the camera.

And to agree with the 'carrot-eating ape':
The closer it is to the camera lens, the faster it will appear.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I captured another one going up this time, the video is processing, will post it after its done.

Edit: here it is, at around 00:24

edit on 15-2-2012 by neobludragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
could you edit both scenes with zoom and slowmotion ?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Probably a dust bunny. But I know that you want to hear something more paranormal like that it was a clear "Orb" or spirit entity.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
could you edit both scenes with zoom and slowmotion ?

i honestly don't know how, as i said in the first video i don't know how to edit nor do i have software to do so.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Just to be clear: I have not (& will not) watch the 2nd video, but I do feel like pointing out one tiny detail.

In Video 1, you had no idea what this blurry blob was, that mysteriously appeared while you were videotaping yourself shaking.

Yet miraculously, you were able to 'capture' yet another unknown blurry white blob, in another video? Lucky coincidence?

Just curious, were you frantically shaking in this 2nd video also?

edit on 2/15/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Just to be clear: I have not (& will not) watch the 2nd video, but I do feel like pointing out one tiny detail.

In Video 1, you had no idea what this blurry blob was, that mysteriously appeared while you were videotaping yourself shaking.

Yet miraculously, you were able to 'capture' yet another unknown blurry white blob, in another video? Lucky coincidence?

Just curious, were you frantically shaking in this 2nd video also?

edit on 2/15/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

no and in the 2nd video its a yellow orb.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join