It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're Afraid of Bankers? This Ought to Scare You (and the World) Silly.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I've had nightmares about Obama becoming the President of the World (or at least the UN), and various other of his cabinet members being appointed to global control positions.

Now, according to Reuters, a big step down that path is ocurring. Who may very well be the next head of the World Bank?

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has been in discussions with the White House about leaving her job next year to become head of the World Bank, sources familiar with the discussions said on Thursday.
But does she have any support?

A third source said Obama had already expressed support for the change in her role. It is unclear whether Obama has formally agreed to nominate her for the post, which would require approval by the 187 member countries of the World Bank.
So, what? One more banker? What harm can that do?

The World Bank provides billions of dollars in development funds to the poorest countries and is also at the center of issues such as climate change, rebuilding countries emerging from conflict and recently the transitions to democracy in Tunisia and Egypt.

Here's the article: www.reuters.com...

My fear is that Obama and his team will do to the world what they're doing to the US. When they have that under control there will be no place to run.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Obama is probably dancing jigs in his office to get her out of his team.

If she said that she wanted to become the Intergalatic Emperor he'd probably support that too.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
It's probably already been approved at the latest Bilderberge Group meeting and we are just now finding out about it.
She has proven herself adept by creating fake foundations to funnel money to her cronies.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I like this Intergalactic Empress idea. Of course NASA would have to spend a bunch to transport her to her palace on Jupiter, but I'd be willing to pitch in.

I don't know what qualifications she has for this job. I'm worried that she'll see a poor country and decide the US has to pay umptyleben billion dollars to bring that country up to her image of what a country should be. She scares and worries me. (How she manages both, I'm not sure.)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by Aeons

I like this Intergalactic Empress idea. Of course NASA would have to spend a bunch to transport her to her palace on Jupiter, but I'd be willing to pitch in.

I'll pitch in for that

I don't know what qualifications she has for this job. I'm worried that she'll see a poor country and decide the US has to pay umptyleben billion dollars to bring that country up to her image of what a country should be. She scares and worries me. (How she manages both, I'm not sure.)

Well at least you know she can multi-task

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The Rose Law Firm ( which Hillary Clinton is connected to) also has represented Monsanto.

Not good news for organic farmers and people opposed to GMO foods if she becomes head of the World Bank.

www.organicconsumers.org...
Meanwhile corporations like Monsanto are moving rapidly to take control of food supplies ... and democracies, including ours. www.dailykos.com/story/2009/2/1/192127/2714/736/691835
Obama chose Hillary Clinton to be Secretary of State. We cannot know what deals were struck to make her stop her destructive campaigning long after it was apparent she had lost. But we do know that Mark Penn, CEO for Burson-Marsteller, one of the world's large PR firms representing Monsanto.
www.corporatewatch.org.uk...
advised her for years and ran her campaign. And when she showed up again, by Obama's side, suddenly so did a man named Michael Taylor ... also again.

MIchael Taylor is a Monsanto lawyer Bill Clinton once put in charge of the FDA where he approved Monsanto's rBGH. Hillary was back, andObama was putting Taylor on his transition team. www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_15710.cfm

en.wikipedia.org...

Hillary Rodham Clinton became the firm's first female associate,[5] and soon its first female partner,[7] during her husband Bill Clinton's tenure as Arkansas Attorney General and Governor of Arkansas. Webster Hubbell and Vince Foster were also partners, before becoming Assistant Attorney General and deputy White House counsel in the Clinton administration, respectively. Rose Law Firm entered the national news during the 1990s as part of the Whitewater controversy, as investigators sought to determine how much work Clinton had done for the firm while representing Jim McDougal in cases involving the latter's Madison Guaranty and Castle Grande enterprises.[8]

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

I don't know if Rose is currently Monsanto's attorneys, or if Clinton worked on Monsanto cases. But being head of the World Bank she could easily say that Monsanto's products (or something similar) are needed to pull poor countries out of hunger. Then it would be "use Monsanto or no development funds."

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I have to tell you Charles, your post is terrifying all the way around...

How can the rest of the world not suspect a conspiracy if Hillary Clinton is appointed as head of the world bank?

How can the US not look like a complete fool to the world with the King of Ketcup as SOS?

How can the world not think biblical armageddon if Barack Obama were to head up the UN?

I need to brush up on my Nostadamos and Edgar Cayce. There must be something in one of both about this catastrophe.

Damn, now I can't go to sleep.

Great post... flags and stars

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

My fear is that Obama and his team will do to the world what they're doing to the US

Hmm, I'm sure you thought that when Bush's buddy Wolfowitz got that position, right?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

How can the world not think biblical armageddon if Barack Obama were to head up the UN?

Easily, if they're not stupid.

new topics

top topics

join