It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS- One Big (seemingly leftist) Conspiracy!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
For those of you who don't know. I am a conservative independent sometimes republican. I am very passionate about free rights and the constitution. I hate Ron Paul otherwise known as by my cute nickname for him, he-who-must-not-be-named.

I have found that on this website the mods are clearly bias and some threads with blatant attacks on theories and opinions or topics that do not please the general population of ATS are clearly ignored. Isn't the purpose of this site to deny ignorance and give everyone the freedom to talk about all sorts of theories and conspiracies? It's kind of hard to do that when things like this are ignored. No matter what side of issues you are on, you shouldn't blatantly ignore threads or move them just because you don't like the topic! I have had this happen to me TWICE, by mods! With little or vague explanations. SO I won't be surprised to find this post in the Rants section soon.

What I have found in my six months on this site is that this is far from a non-bias site! When OWS first came to fruition many, many, many, members thought that it would be the revolution by the people for the people. When we finally get rid of all greed everywhere in the system (Do you know how hard and unlikely that is?) When smart posters who didn't follow the OWS crowd tried to find corrupt connections (George Soros), and pointed out skewed leftist ideologies that would never work in the real world, they called us crazy, racist, and working for the 1%!

I find this often on other threads with touchy subjects like MSM, 9/11, the GOP elections (besides Ronnie), America, Cops, Christians, the US Army, Israel etc...

I have only found a few members on here that stand up for these topics. That point out that NOT everything is a conspiracy! I have since abandoned my conspiracy theory ways because most of you people are all crazy! And when you cannot face the facts you reiterate your talking points or whine and insult us skeptics like little children.

I know I will get heat from saying this but from the words of Rick Santorum, "Conservatism is alive and well in the US." We are not going away. We will not be silenced!!! If you don't like our talking points, debate us, don't insult us! Prove your conspiracy theories, don't push around feel bad videos or agendas.

I thought this is what this website was supposed to be about. Not a leftist cesspool of crazy unproven half truths about how members think they know how the world works. But I guess, I must be asleep.
edit on 15-2-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Threads get moved all the time. I see it everyday. Deal with it and quit whining.

I'm not trying to be rude, just stating it the way I see it. Then again, people say the same thing when I get into the ignore function threads LOL, which truly is whining as we will never get that function back.

ETA: I'm not left nor right, so whining about lefties on a site where most people can't stand either side is quite amusing.
edit on 2/15/2012 by TheLoony because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Not a leftist cesspool of crazy unproven half truths about how members think they know how the world works. But I guess, I must be asleep.

Leftist Cesspool? I think you may be the crazy one. This website is dominated with Ron Paul threads and he's hardly a leftist. There are endless anti-Obama threads on this website as well.

I've been visiting this website for years....I have never been silenced.....and I'm in a far different place politically than I was 4 years ago.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Well, Santorum is not a conservative.
Check his voting record, or do I have to bring it to you?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hm, three posts and all see is more whining or half truths!

You can do better right lefties?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Reading comprehension helps stop idiotic statements.

Read:

I'm not left nor right

Get it? Probably not but at least I tried.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

lol. Thanks!

I needed a good laugh. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Your entire post is one big whining rant. lol. Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I guess I'm just here to say goodbye to you. Hope you find your perfect, everyone agrees with you site....

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
you think your mad now? wait till they move this thread to rant or general chit chat and it gets ignored completely because off topic gets about one reply an hour if its a good thread.

sorry mods but i was told by the site owner that open debate requires one to be open, so I am being open about my sentiments.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
you think your mad now? wait till they move this thread to rant or general chit chat and it gets ignored completely because off topic gets about one reply an hour if its a good thread.

sorry mods but i was told by the site owner that open debate requires one to be open, so I am being open about my sentiments.

Yeah, I am waiting patiently for this to get moved to the off topic rant section just so they can prove my point!

See this theory can be proven!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by sageofmonticello

lol. Thanks!

I needed a good laugh. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Your entire post is one big whining rant. lol. Thanks again.

So I can't question the ATS overlords?

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
Not a leftist cesspool...

Wow... partisan political baiting if ever I've seen it.

Adopting either extreme is counter productive and plain wrong.

We must be doing something right, since we also get lots of complaints that we're too conservative and Republican-loving subspecies... or sum-such.

Some good places to look...

I'm pissed!! (political trolls and hacks)

The Conspiracy of American Political Peril

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate

The Quadrennial Exploitation Of The Moronic Masses

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

If you can not take the heat stay out of the kitchen. I find the entire idea of anyone who bases opinions on things based on what side of the political spectrum they are on to be foolish. Left or Right. I would say I do see a much louder if not larger group from the right here. I do not look at things through such glasses. I prefer to look at things through logic and common sense and that is why I have been accused of being a lefty and neo-con sometimes in the same week. This is a place of debate, if you are looking for a place where everyone agrees on the same thing then I suggest a place that is limited to just your political views. I myself enjoy the high amounts of crazy I read here.

link   
This is a conspiracy site!
2nd.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

link   
You are doing nothing other than witnessing the sheep flock to the latest fads like OWS or Ron Paul fanaticism to the often praised superhero group Anonymous. They all are made of fail but are widely popular here only because they are not considered "main stream".

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
From your own post:

I hate Ron Paul
corrupt connections (George Soros)
skewed leftist ideologies
leftist cesspool
ATS- One Big (seemingly leftist) Conspiracy!

You seem to have a serious agenda of your own, and love playing up the right-wing talking points. The few of your posts I could stomach were all political trolling and hate-filled rants. Not the sort of points one would expect from a 'centrist'.

ATS does a great job at keeping the tone of the site civil, and not going off the cliff of extreme right-wing or left-wing trolling.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Personal attack from the site owner! I feel like something is going right!

Calling me a political troll, you have the data, you have access to all the posts. You know I am right, that the topics I mentioned above are abused by members of the far left community here and little or nothing is done about it.

Plus only Ron Paul is promoted on here so I guess that is extreme right in a certain light.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

This left vs right argument you perpetuate is the reason we are all screwed. Ever hear of Divide and conquer?

What makes one a lefty in your opinion anyway? Also why do you hate Ron Paul so much? Just some honest questions because you said

I am very passionate about free rights and the constitution.

Then said

I hate Ron Paul

That doesn't make any sense to me. Is Ron Paul some lefty too? I know quite a few liberals that would take exception to that.

I get a kick out of your whining about whiners.

You have the right to do whatever you want but it is very humorous when you call out others for doing what you are doing at that exact moment. oh well, carry on it is quite obvious how closed your mind is and how far out in left field you are.

edit on 15-2-2012 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
You are doing nothing other than witnessing the sheep flock to the latest fads like OWS or Ron Paul fanaticism to the often praised superhero group Anonymous. They all are made of fail but are widely popular here only because they are not considered "main stream".

Exactly right. Star for you sir. This is what I see too, sadly the mods do not.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sageofmonticello

I am not reiterating my talking points about such topics on this thread, this thread is about promotional bias on ATS nothing about my own personal beliefs.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join