It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do they exist...well lets see what you all think about this...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Video many have seen but i felt it was worth a re-rupublish here.

Note. Subtitles are enabled within the video simply click on the " CC " within youtube to enable subtitles.

R.I.P.

edit on 15-2-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

thanks that press conference is very good imo
have been looking for it to
but personally i think schneider is full of it
do u really buy evrything he says?
im talking about him wrestling the aliens lol
edit on 15-2-2012 by thebestnr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by thebestnr1

Lets put it this way, 100 years ago telling someone that we are going to land on mars, well, they would have locked you up and thrown the key, fast forward time and today we are openly discussing manned Mars missions as if its normal every day household talk.

Conclusion

In this world and life, everything is impossible and the impossible is more than likely possible.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Pretty neat, the music sucked but everything else was interesting to say the least.

I always wonder why airline pilots and astronauts are so calm when they see a UFO? I'd be a bit more excited than that if one was following me around.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by VerityPhantom

I bet they do go off the wall, but once they have switched off the radio so as know one hears them.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
nvm

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
Indeed some people simply ruin a video with music, then again, glad it wasn't some death metal or something.

Well #2 is the launch of a Meridian Satellite by a Soyuz rocket. The actual UFO sighting was a RADAR sighting onlt that shut down the airport But that wasn't good enough for Chinese News media no pazzazz

Extraordinary UFO sighting in China forces Xiaoshan Airport to Close (HD)
Warning this one has loud music too

Now CNN tells us a different story. They had experts looking at it and they say;

Analyst: China UFO images likely fake

CNN|Added on July 20, 2010An MIT weapons analyst says the footage of an apparent UFO was likely doctored with photo editing software.

CNN Link

Don't know who is worse, Youtoobers or MSM neither can get the story straight
edit on 15-2-2012 by zorgon because: Silly annoying link bug

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Cool video the transmissions from space always give me the chills.

Some of the airplane transmissions were a little weak I know there are more interesting transmissions out there I just saw a ufo hunters episode (giant ufo's) with a few nice ones.

How can we have these nasa transmissions and not have disclosure, I don't care what context it's taken out of "we still have an alien spacecraft under observance" is what it is

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

That video is pretty spectacular, but I'm not too sure what to make of it. The trail is odd, certainly, but the motion and speed seem consistent with our current level of propulsion technology - so personally it seems terrestrial to me.

But boy that CNN quote annoys me. What qualifies a weapons expert to speak to photo & video manipulation? He can state that it doesn't look like any weapons technology he is aware of with qualification - but what would a weapons expert know about CGI? If you're looking for an opinion on whether or not footage is doctored, would you not consult a visual effects artist/supervisor? As well to ask the janitor what he thought of it (no offense to janitors, they do an important job
)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

There are also videos that some have said that have been debunked and others assume they are real.
The inability to tell which ones have been debunked, and then exclude them from compilations, does cast a shadow over efforts to claim these types of compilations are put together with any kind of critical thinking.

There are unexplainable UFO incidents like the one in Iran. But it does a disservice to real mysteries like that, to include a bunch of stuff that's already been debunked.

Originally posted by gortex
1..Rocket
2..Jerusalem Hoax
3...Norway spiral ..Rocket
4..STS 29 , sure this was shown by IsaacKoi to be a hoax ..Here
5.. Apollo 14 .. ask Jim

6..Alaska Airlines 53 ...could be a UFO

7..Apollo 12 , probably space junk
8.. The other Airline tapes ...who knows ..could be

9..STS 73 , Don't know .

Hope that helps

Edit
The Pervez Jafari Iran UFO is the best case we have for ET UFOs in my opinion
This on the other hand, is a way to do service to real mysteries like the Iran UFO. Yes that was pretty freaky and unexplainable, though that doesn't necessarily mean it was ET. Could be though, as nobody seems to have any idea what it was.

What might have some value would be a compilation of things that are really unexplained...but including a lot of stuff that's been explained and debunked in a compilation video really doesn't help matters. On the contrary, it tends to bring ridicule on UFOlogy, and then we wonder why nobody takes it seriously; this is why, because whoever made that video obviously doesn't take it seriously. But gortex does....thanks gortex!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
In my opinion anything that Astronauts have said they have seen and witnessed whilst up in space is exactly that. They know whether or not intelligent life exists because they are the experts. Never mind about the boffins that predict there is extraterrestrial life, listen to the Astronauts who have witnessed the odd-shaped craft and lights. All of the video taken from space is important, some footage has shown odd things - you can't fake that nor can you fake an Astronauts account.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Has anyone ever wondered why they I mean the "UFO'S" land in dry lake beds?? I wonder if there is somthing to that or not? huh

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlesBronson

Let me ask you a question, obvious as it is, if you were visiting a planet and you wanted to land without anyone seeing you and the planet was earth, were you fly your vehicle to land, as to not alert the majority of its inhabitants. ?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Let me ask you a question, obvious as it is, if you were visiting a planet and you wanted to land without anyone seeing you and the planet was earth, were you fly your vehicle to land, as to not alert the majority of its inhabitants. ?

Downtown Vegas... people would think its a publicity stunt

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesBronson
Has anyone ever wondered why they I mean the "UFO'S" land in dry lake beds?? I wonder if there is somthing to that or not? huh

Dry lake beds are hard and flat and deserted

Area 51 is on a dry lake bed

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorT
In my opinion anything that Astronauts have said they have seen and witnessed whilst up in space is exactly that. They know whether or not intelligent life exists because they are the experts. Never mind about the boffins that predict there is extraterrestrial life, listen to the Astronauts who have witnessed the odd-shaped craft and lights. All of the video taken from space is important, some footage has shown odd things - you can't fake that nor can you fake an Astronauts account.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

In this world and life, everything is impossible and the impossible is more than likely possible.

Not everything. And I think you're missing the point. Are there unidentified flying objects? Yes, most people agree that there are. Most people will even say that there are a lot stranger things than UFOs. So you're already arguing about something few people disagree with.

Are they extraterrestrial? There is not a shred of decent proof linking those two things. Could they be extraterrestrial? Maybe. But so what? They could also be something much more interesting and complex. To me, settling on an ET explanation displays extremely poor imagination.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by CharlesBronson

Dry lake beds are hard and flat and deserted. Area 51 is on a dry lake bed

If you believe the reports, UFOs land on dry lake beds. They also land in farm fields. And in lakes and rivers. And in mountains. And roads. That leads me to my outrageous, paradigm-shifting theory that if they're going to land, they'll pretty much land everywhere there's a spot big enough for them.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Let's see ill take a wild guess, here were would i land a mile long ship without attracting attention at any hour of the day..ummm...yeah the ocean, seeing that it covers the majority of land if am allowed to call it on this planet. So yes, the ocean would be my best bet. Oh as far subs and sonar, well, i wouldn't worry sonar it's cave man technology.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Not everything. And I think you're missing the point. Are there unidentified flying objects? Yes, most people agree that there are. Most people will even say that there are a lot stranger things than UFOs. So you're already arguing about something few people disagree with.

Are they extraterrestrial? There is not a shred of decent proof linking those two things. Could they be extraterrestrial? Maybe. But so what? They could also be something much more interesting and complex. To me, settling on an ET explanation displays extremely poor imagination.

Myself, i have said it many times, these so called enlightened species are not visiting us to spread love and compassion, as in one of the videos shows how we dissect frogs so as to understand the workings, well they have done this to humans over and over throughout the millennium. I have no doubt in my mind that when it comes to crunch time, this planet and its inhabitants are in for nightmare that not even their imagination can conjure up let alone any scifi movie.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join