It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do they exist...well lets see what you all think about this...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hello there skeptics and debunkers, yep its me, you all know who, anyway that isn't important, but what is important is a nice piece of video that a person put together and thought that this site would be one of the most ideal places within the net to share. Some may have seen it, some may have missed it, some may want to review it again. Although the sound overlay is somewhat loud for my taste, but erm, one cant be perfect all the time.

Look forwarded to reading replies and no, it isn't Chinese lanterns tied to strings or flares..

As suggested and yes never crossed my mind that some are unable to view the video, so here it goes.

The video shows accounts of transmissions from pilots to tower and astronauts to earth base control command. There are also videos that some have said that have been debunked and others assume they are real. What i stand firmly on are the pilot accounts and as for the astronauts, well they and nasa only know the real truth. Below is another piece of information regarding the Iranian incident in '76. The original video has been taken off line and i assumed was stored within a particular site but that to has been deleted or accidentally not referenced. The video in question is of the elderly man seen below in a press conference with all the major players during that era within the space program all openly acknowledging his authentic encounter. Remember , the video is taken from 76-77 so the quality is exactly that, it has that chroma visual deep blue tint to it. If you do come across it at any point, do post it, it is a gem.
edit on 15-2-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Fantastic. Wonderful thread.

Unfortunately, we still need visuals.

I hate secrecy. I really do...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
This is what i call an authentic sighting, before anyone begins flapping their gums they should research and find the joint press meeting with NASA, CIA, USAF and the IRANIAN AIR FORCE PILOT viewed here along with his C.O. The press meeting seems to have been pulled off line unless someone has a link or may have downloaded it before they decided to stop feeding the net.

EDIT:

I do realize that many aren't aware of who this gentleman is, so do take the time view the link and proceed to page 97. After reading the consecutive pages, you can go back to page 1, so here begin's your journey into denial or acceptance.

pdf

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Nice video

Thanks for sharing

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Seen all of these before, but that does not detract from the fact there is still some things unexplained, especially the astronaut comments, pilots discussing objects moving about a mile a second, they dont have to be alien. If our military do have access to stuff like this what is the problem with disclosure?

Why do i always go back to the Stargate episode, that featured a general saying plausible deniability.

The backing track was a bit too loud

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Nice vid, thanks for sharing - although the Norway spiral should be taken out of it since it's been debunked to high heaven

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
1..Rocket
2..Jerusalem Hoax
3...Norway spiral ..Rocket
4..STS 29 , sure this was shown by IsaacKoi to be a hoax ..Here
5.. Apollo 14 .. ask Jim

6..Alaska Airlines 53 ...could be a UFO

7..Apollo 12 , probably space junk
8.. The other Airline tapes ...who knows ..could be

9..STS 73 , Don't know .

Hope that helps

Edit
The Pervez Jafari Iran UFO is the best case we have for ET UFOs in my opinion
edit on 15-2-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

I can't wait to watch these when I get home! Starred and flagged for later.....Sounds pretty good from the OP and the responses!!

By the way, if the military "claims" to have technology to travel in upwards of a mile a second......Why are we still traveling at speeds 60 times less than that or more?

The research to traveling faster than the speed of light (neutrinos) came out before it was even authenticated online!!

I don't buy it......That is an easy defense to make people think there aren't UFO's here....IMO

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

No flapping of the gums? Seems a pretty harsh response to someone who looks to be agreeing with you.

Instead of telling us to seek out some video, why dont you do it? Whatever video you're speaking of, you know what to look for, you find it, this is your thread.

...and yes, most of us have already seen all of those accounts in the op video.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
crappy music

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by becomingaware

No flapping of the gums? Seems a pretty harsh response to someone who looks to be agreeing with you.

Instead of telling us to seek out some video, why dont you do it? Whatever video you're speaking of, you know what to look for, you find it, this is your thread.

...and yes, most of us have already seen all of those accounts in the op video.

I have, for several months, its it has been taken off line, it is why i asked if anyone might have it downloaded or stored away. As for the flapping of the gum's, i do apologize for that, truly, it was an over kill response and in any case not called for.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Please go back and put a description of what is in the video per the T&C.

Thank you.
edit on February 15th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Chinese lanterns, flares.... anyone ?

CGI anyone...nah , dont think so...

oh..i can already see someone scratching his*her head.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Some really good NASA video and astronaut testimony and transmissions concerning Unidentified FLYING (under positive control) Objects in orbit outside Earth's atmosphere in this here video:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

That was AWESOME!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
nice video , shame the music was drowning out the dialogue .

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom.farnhill
nice video , shame the music was drowning out the dialogue .

Indeed some people simply ruin a video with music, then again, glad it wasn't some death metal or something.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Is the music from the new 2009-2011 V series?

...Norway spiral ..Rocket

o_O

For the Norway vortex, it is not 'a rocket' but a magnetic like an energy vortex, just like cyclones gather clouds in a vortex, the same is done in the magnetic field. The video is proof of UFOs but again nothing more.
edit on 15-2-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join