It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Dream about the Advanced Beings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I had a dream lastnight where I saw from the skies lots of ufo's motherships I guess you could call them. I ran outside and I saw lots of people scared and I was stopped by a beautiful advanced being who looks like us she had a hand held scanner which she scanned over my body then she said my name which freaked me out but I felt like at ease you know. I felt safe to go with her along with lots of other people who I never met. I think they were trying to save us from something but I didn't see. I'm interested to hear what you think. Thank you for reading my thread.

Love & Light xx

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

I think you had what I call a (future dream). I think that you were being communicated with from beings from a parallel existence. I think that they were letting you know that they are aware of you...and they do want to help you and your fellow humans.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
thats a very sweet dream, it makes me feel warm and safe some how.

i really hope that aliens show up and save us, things are really going to **** here.

government: you can't drink raw milk, you must eat chicken nuggets for lunch and drink Cola, you must drink water with fluoride in it, and everything else you eat has high fructose corn syrup, yellow 5, and even more fluoride in it.

oh yea, and we wanna take all your freedoms and rights away.

PLEASE ALIENS, GET ME OFF OF THIS CRAZY WORLD!! ( and leave all the nasty government people behind )

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

I think you had what I call a (future dream). I think that you were being communicated with from beings from a parallel existence. I think that they were letting you know that they are aware of you...and they do want to help you and your fellow humans.

Thank you caladonea for your thoughts & I hope that it does make others feel safe knowing that we are not alone & they are going to protect us. I have been meditating but only for a day or so maybe my third eye has caused me to view the future. It's weird cos I asked Arch Angel Michael to help me maybe he showed me to not feel scared as they are coming. Love & Light to all x

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska
thats a very sweet dream, it makes me feel warm and safe some how.

i really hope that aliens show up and save us, things are really going to **** here.

government: you can't drink raw milk, you must eat chicken nuggets for lunch and drink Cola, you must drink water with fluoride in it, and everything else you eat has high fructose corn syrup, yellow 5, and even more fluoride in it.

oh yea, and we wanna take all your freedoms and rights away.

PLEASE ALIENS, GET ME OFF OF THIS CRAZY WORLD!! ( and leave all the nasty government people behind )

Thanks for your opinion as well as its good to hear from others. I do think that all we can do is send out our love to everyone and hope one day peace will come.

Love & Light x

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I didn't have a dream but a vision of two angels (higher beings) in this thread;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Something is coming. Get a grab go bag ready with your fav clothes.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Hi Sk8ergrl, I too have had a similar dream, and so have my wife, and my adult son. All involve giant craft in the skies, different kinds of craft. People were being scanned to see what their "tribe" was, meaning their original DNA helix. We also see vast destruction on the surface, and a lot of static discharge, from a large, nearby planetary body.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Hi autowrench, Thanks for contributing your dreams to this thread. I really amased how we could have the same dream even about the scanner device which gave me goosebumps lol. Yes I felt too that the beings were helping us fight against some dark entity maybe TPTB who knows. Please people if you had any similar dreams please post especially about this scanner. Thank you to all who have contributed.

Love & Light x

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Hello Sk8ergrl & all other fellow members of the best family on the internet.

The dream you had does sound familiar to myself also but the scanner part I don't remember, I have had a feeling of something coming for a long time. They have been watching us for a long time, studying us and I think they may be deciding who to help or who to leave. I know we are not alone, check my thread on my profile called 'Is this a Government Stealth Drone or UFO ?' I have been lucky enough to witness things with my own eyes & capture one on my camera phone in 2009.

It is strange as during meditation the other day I found myself looking at many beings of light, they were friendly & a vibe of peace and love came from them too. I remember them thinking to me something along the lines of 'not yet, you can't be with us just yet, you have jobs to do' ? Not a dream I know but it is meaningful to your story.

The spirit/force...however we class things is for sure at work as just yesterday I was visiting my local shop where I purchase candles, incense, crystals etc and was talking to the owners. They are closing down, which is sad but to cut a long story short they gave me a gift, now this gift could not be purchased from them as it was a display piece but they gave me it. Since I have been its keeper I have been energized, well, focused, have started writing poetry again and am looking forward to whatever lays ahead.

I think that those of us deserving may survive whatever is around the corner & all will be well for those chosen when the time comes. As somebody else said leave the darn PTB here on a poorly planet that they have let be destroyed, pillaged, ruined & take us away to the milky way.

P.S I wish you all the best, send you good vibes, happiness, peace and love. There is a U2U for you in your messages too...oh and have a cheerful, happy hug as well.

edit on 16/2/2012 by theguygeeza because: To include good vibes, happiness, peace & love.

top topics

join