It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic Pentagrams Are Everywhere Hiding In Plain Sight

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
I've seen attempts, even by the Church of Rome itself, to demonize Jesus Christ, and I'm just not sure it's the way to go (to put it mildly).

By "demonize" him, that's not exactly what I meant, but more accurately - make an attempt to bind him &/or contain him, with "blood magic", double binds, quadruple binds, etc. etc. you name it..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3ed7eaaf1e16.jpg[/atsimg]

anything BUT allow his love, and his eternal wisdom "in", or really allow it, to flow freely to others (unmediated), and from them to one another and even back to him also. So it's more of a self-demonizing process, if anything, simply because it's utterly impossible, to bind something - his love for us all, in God and through God and the living Spirit of God, the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow, the Truth, the Life and the Reality - which by its very nature, and susbtance, is already BOUNDLESS, and therefore, UNbounded, in light and love, height and depth and width - with Christ in the father, and with the father where He (they) live, in eternal joy and bliss, the universal standard and measure having ALREADY been "set" in place.

So it's a good thing, for those who would attempt such a thing, and for us ALL really, since we've all infrgined on the integrity of the holy perfection of the law of life and love in some way or another
- that God's forgiveness, is matched only by his sense of Humor, and that his Justice is matched only by his tender Mercy!

Yes it's either funny or so sad it's funny, either way it's funny, at least imho it is, for those with the ears to hear! Ah it gets even funnier!

And hey, what's good for the goose is good for the gander as they say, meaning it also slices both ways!

So we could either tear each other to pieces fighting over a doubled edged sword, or join the human family, with Jesus Christ included (no batteries needed), who, for some among us is the very light of their life and therefore the very best part of themselves as well, the very best part of who they really are, in truth, and in spirit.

So hey let's stop messing around with the human family, THIS GENERATION, surely we must relent and allow the new day to dawn at SOME point down the line.. eh? (I'm Canadian eh but not beer eh, just coffee).

For God's sake no one can bind or defend against or repell the love of God, that's an utterly ABSURD and ridiculous notion, right out of the gate!

Surely by now, it already envelopes us, each to a one - the Prodigal Son, returned!

Earth!

"Thank GOD! We've been praying fervently for you, and not just for your sake, for EONS it would seem. Welcome, at last, it's so nice of you to join us - WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!!!
(googly eyes or equivalent)

Could it, could the whole thing could WE be THAT ridiculous?
I believe so. Yes.

You see the joke's on us, but that's ok, because the celebration and the party itself, is being thrown in our very honor!

And who wouldn't want to see THAT show, with us trying to explain, rationally and without laughing, human history, let alone the story of our own LIVES!

We are just so lovable, and since love conquors all, a new day and a new dawn cannot be stopped, because there's nothing more powerful than a cosmic joke who's time has come.

And if truly "what comes around goes around", who knows what might be possible in just a few short generations/cycles, and yet, here we already are, at the very beginning.

Oh #, what do we DO, what do we DO?!!!

edit on 21-2-2012 by NewAgeMan because: I don't know. I was goaded.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
That was actually the "Salvation Army's" official insignia, not an officially santioned RCC emblem, but you get the picture...

"If you're down and out, we'll help you out with a slice of bread and a bowl of soup on the one hand, while drenching the cross of Jesus Christ with blood and guts, on the other..?" Huh?

edit on 21-2-2012 by NewAgeMan because: I couldn't help it.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
That being said, you are exactly right, NewAgeMan. It is the Institution, the Organization that I am against. And their hidden hand that is always present, but never seen. A very sinister, and very Dark Force, and I don't believe in Satan, or any demonic army made up by Milton and embraced by the Church, eager for an enemy, any enemy as long as it kept the money flowing, and the pews full at Mass. It is all about ENERGY. They feed on it, and the people happily give it up to an unknown source that know only by names given then by the Church.

This "thing" has been in place for many, many years. Kings and Presidents come and go, but the Pope is still the Pope, and the Church, no matter it's sect, or domination, remains the same. I have been fighting it for years, and have truly seen the dark side of organized religion. My life has even been threatened a few times.

Yeah, I know what ya mean. Threatened? Me too I think, but the assassin they sent to intimidate me, was kind enough to give me plenty of advanced warning, and then, by the time they recognized what I was really all about, and was wanting, it was simply too late to recall him. Put them, and me, in a real ah, bind, so they gave me the gears for a while, which was not very much fun`let me tell ya, so I know what you mean also by that dark stuff and so-called magic. Nevertheless, when all is said and done it was a very good learning experience I think for all involved.

All is well that ends well as they say, what can ya do (shrugs).

If it isn't baphomet phallics' advancing on the left, it's bloody snakes and mummification, binding or burial rituals on the right, what's a REAL Christian believer absolutely loyal to Christ, to do? Heck of a predicament, glad he resolved it already for me on my behalf or by now I'd be TOTALLY screwed every which way to Sunday, but I'm not in the least (although I came close), and that's a powerful testimony really to the power of the saving grace of an all-loving, all-powerful, and, I discovered, to my dismay, very humorous God, in my experience.

Amen.

Blessings to one and all.

with love,

NAM aka Bob (why should I fear?)

edit on 22-2-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by autowrench

christians and muslims both grew from the same root,they both originated from the exact same source a long time ago,but along the way they chose to follow different paths...right?

Yes, that's it. Think of Christianity as a mirror image, changed for agenda purposes, of the original Abramatic religions of the Ancient Hebrews. Even they fought among themselves. And that is the problem with religion, it breeds fighting and warfare, not only among the members, but to any other faiths also. I sometimes wish they would just get it over with and kill each other off. Perhaps then the rest of us could live in Peace.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Re: Origins

And on a figure on a ancient wall in India a symbol from Hinduism this word 'Omm' is centered in the connection of the triangle female symbol and the upright triangle male symbol.

The so called Star of David is not a symbol from Judaism, but a symbol form the Vedic religion of the ancient India, that is worshiping the reunion of man and wife. The symbol and the hidden meaning from Hinduism of this symbol was known by teachers of the Jewish mysticism and has found over them its way to the present Jewish culture.

Shiva is preserved in the Hebrew Genesis as chavvah ( = eve ) ( “life-giver” ) as the female life together with the Hebrew chayim ("Life").

Vedic Timeline and History
en.wikipedia.org...

The whole thing originated in ancient India, from Taoism, to Judaism, Islamic, Christian, Buddhist.

Abraham

In his History of the Jews, the Jewish scholar and theologian Flavius Josephus (37 - 100 A.D.), wrote that the Greek philosopher Aristotle had said: "...These Jews are derived from the Indian philosophers; they are named by the Indians Calani." (Book I:22.)

Clearchus of Soli wrote, "The Jews descend from the philosophers of India. The philosophers are called in India Calanians and in Syria Jews. The name of their capital is very difficult to pronounce. It is called 'Jerusalem.'"

"Megasthenes, who was sent to India by Seleucus Nicator, about three hundred years before Christ, and whose accounts from new inquiries are every day acquiring additional credit, says that the Jews 'were an Indian tribe or sect called Kalani...'" (Anacalypsis, by Godfrey Higgins, Vol. I; p. 400.)

Martin Haug, Ph.D., wrote in The Sacred Language, Writings, and Religions of the Parsis, "The Magi are said to have called their religion Kesh-î-Ibrahim.They traced their religious books to Abraham, who was believed to have brought them from heaven." (p. 16.)

I Brahman = Abraham

And so, when we look to the origins of all the major religious traditions of the world, we must look to the "Sacred Science" of Brahmavidya in ancient India, which may predate ancient Egypt.

Main article: Indus Valley Civilization
3300 BC: antecedents of the Indus Valley Civilization begin with the Ravi phase, eventually becoming one of the world's three earliest urban civilizations, contemporary to Mesopotamia and Ancient Egypt.
en.wikipedia.org...

That is where the process began, through their deep searching of a "first cause" and the uncreated creator of the unmanifested made manifest.

"The kingdom of heaven is within."

Cheers.

NAM

edit on 22-2-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Ancient chinese history may even predate the egyptians and the ancient chinese had all sorts of ground breaking inventions and technology and they are all too often not remembered or even talked about...

edit on 23-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Huh?

What do pentagrams have to do with Venus being a comet?

By the way there's no evidence that Venus was ever a comet or ever caused widespread destruction on the Earth. Venus is generally associated with both Ishtar and Venus, both goddess of LOVE. It's association with Lucifer come from it being called the "Bringer of Dawn" or "Bringer of Light" in Greek.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by circlemaker

Actually either up or down its a shape. neither good or evil.

The downwards pointing version is also the symbol of the Wiccan 2nd Degree, and the sign of the Horned God, which predated the christian "devil"

any association of this symbol with satanism is pure piggy backing. by disgruntled Christians, for that is what they are! and are nothing to do with witchcraft. simples.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join