It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic Pentagrams Are Everywhere Hiding In Plain Sight

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
If something is in plain sight it is not hidden. Maybe overlooked but not hidden. As far as the pentagrams, they got the short end of the stick, just like red and blue handkerchiefs the Bloods and Crypts wear. And so you know, you promote God(s) by shining light on God(s) not by dwelling on the Devil(s). Like selling vacuums, you don't talk about a Hoover for an hour when you are selling a Kirby. The Hellfire Pentacostal preachings in the 60s and 70s did not work, in fact it did the exact opposite, drove people away. God is love, any message regarding him should be a love-filled message. You cannot scare people towards God. Not even by geometrical designs that, by chance are used in the goat-sacrificing, everywhere. YOU WANT TO END THE PENTGRAM MADNESS?? Vote Ron Paul 2012!!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Its no accident that the templar churches in europe that are spread out across many hundreds of miles and certain man made landmarks in washington dc both form the shape of a pentagram.They were purposefully designed that way by certain people to honor and praise the god they worship,the lord of this world,satan and their satanic signs and symbols are all around us,hiding in plain sight...
edit on 15-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoNotForgetMe
If something is in plain sight it is not hidden. Maybe overlooked but not hidden.
Satanic Pentagrams are hiding in plain sight,like when a person gets put into the witness protection program,they are hiding in plain sight.That person could be anywhere,near us and around us at any moment,but they have a pre-arranged agreement not to go around advertising the fact that they are hiding in plain sight.Just like the satan worshipers and their signs and symbols that are all around us all the time,hiding in plain sight,such as the Pentagram...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
reply to post by Starchild23

Exactly. Pentagrams are a fine shape. Walt Disney made a 30 minute cartoon about them in the 1950s, extolling their funness and mathematical perfection. I bet either the christians or some moviemaker got the negative spin put on the pentagram, and people with fear in them see it and freak. It's a shape, a few lines, of geometric interest, ask Walt Disney!
Wow,that walt disney,what a guy,showing the satanic pentagram symbol to millions of little kids and subliminally injecting its evil symbology into their impressionable young minds...

Signs and symbols of the new world order > www.exposingsatanism.org...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Even the Pentagon is a Pentagram...

When you do the research you will find that the Pentagram,also known as the "five pointed star" is one of the all time favourite esoteric symbols of the secret society network of the Illuminati...

Symbolism archive-The Pentagram-18 examples > cremationofcare.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf
Sorry bloc, but to me it just looks like someone stuck a map into MS Paint, drew a few pentagrams and then tried ot figure out similar things which occur at the pointy ends and link them into some sort of conspiracy.

Even without the added overlay, from an aerial view it's pretty discernible.

And it's not connect the dots (5 most important capital buildings) when the lines are already drawn for you (street layout)

Surely for a nation founded on judeo-christian values the architects would not have overlooked such a glaring mistake, especially on the design of the nations capitol.

Good thing we know that most of the men that designed Washington D.C, and the monuments were freemasons, whose chief emblem is the pentagram. That's not a secret, or conspiracy. Freemason membership is very prideful, and they even have bumper stickers.

And hey, just incase anybody forgets who built the capitol, we'll put this nifty little cornerstone here.!

" There comes a time when you turn your back, and the grains of conspiracy accumulate into an elephant in the room - CaptainNemo

edit on 17-2-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Ummmmm you havnt thought this through enough.
The pentagrm is a symbol of energies connecting the elements and how theyre related. It's just something that satanists picked up and used as they're own much like they use the upside down cross which is a symbol of Saint Peter, the first pope, or how the nazis decided to use a symbol thats been around long before they're movement started.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by irontalon
Ummmmm you havnt thought this through enough.
The pentagrm is a symbol of energies connecting the elements and how theyre related. It's just something that satanists picked up and used as they're own much like they use the upside down cross which is a symbol of Saint Peter, the first pope, or how the nazis decided to use a symbol thats been around long before they're movement started.
just like pentagrams have been around and used long before modern satanists started using them www.templarhistory.com...

edit on 20-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
That's the problem with monotheism.
If it isn't OURS (GOD'S) it's THE DEVIL's.

There can be only ONE!!!!

You're either with us, or against us.

My way or the highway.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

ok if one is upside down it is the use or black magic they could in theory pick who you call satan or any other negitive god if its up right its hypocrisy have you seen where the pope lives? its covered in pagan symbols.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
As far as I know, the baphomet, which overlays the pentagram, honored in Masonic lodges, and personified in the person of the "worshipful master" (who actually wears it, horns and all) represents male potency or put more blunty the male phallix. However, to the "degree" that this signifies male domination at the apex of the "divided middle", as the creative dynamic, it represents, imo, a rude imposter, attempting a replacement of the cross of Jesus Christ as the embodiment of the love of God that resides in the midst of the divided middle of the twin pillars, of Justice and Mercy (remember the two thieves?). It is "evil" or "devilish" in the sense that it represents a type of domination and submission, and the more animalistic nature of our sexuality, in the place of love as the will to give OF one's self for the sake of another's spiritual and pyschological growth and well being. It represents raw power, and the harnessing and effective use of sexual energy/potency, when all the while, the height of virtue may be defined as: power, restrained.

From the knocking at the door, to the laying on of the authority given to Jesus as his baptism by John the Baptist, Masonry appears to reveal the attempt at a replacement of the authority of Christ, according to a rebellion against the authority of the Church, which, although perhaps understandable, isn't very effective in the sense that there is no other way "in" but through the same spirit of the love of God which Christ personified and embodied, to a t, and then to the nth degree.

And to the degree that it is at odds with the love of God appropriately expressed in and through the person of Jesus Christ, for the sake of one and all as THE Magnum Opus or Great Work of the ages, it is hurtful, not helpful, no matter the amount of "good works" performed under the banner of Masonry, because of the nature of the power it wishes to harness and then fashion as the very conerstone of civilization, not just on earth, but imagined to exist in the heavens as well (based on sacred geometry), so who knows where it terminates, or how such a "system" could be "hijacked" by certain powers and principalities..

If I'm right, then it's a hierarchy, without a head, since the two horned ram caught in a thicket, was sacrificed, and the evil empire of Babylon, has fallen!

So it's absurd then, a fallen parody.

Baphomet, is dead!

Long live Christ as King, and the first father of all creation, who's tools of creation cannot be stolen by any imposter, no matter how masterful "he" or "it" (as a mere creature) may have been, in their use (and abuse).

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 21-2-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Evil Symbols...The Pentagram > one-evil.org...
edit on 20-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DoNotForgetMe

God is love, any message regarding him should be a love-filled message.

Oh my! You haven't read your Bible have you? God is Love, you say?
Here some deeds performed by this "God of Love:"
Get out your King James, look these up, then get back to me.
He created evil (Lam. 3:38, Jer. 26:3, 36:3, Ezek. 20.:25-26, Judges 9:3, 1 Sam. 16:23, 18:10)
He deceived (Jer. 4:10, 15:18, 20:7, 2 Chron. 18:22, Ezek. 14:9, 2 Thess. 2:9-12)
He told people to lie(Ex. 3:18, 1 Sam. 16:2)
He lied (Gen 2:17, 2 Sam. 7:13);
He rewarded liars (Ex. 1:15-20)
He ordered men to become drunken (Jer. 25:27)
He rewarded the fool and the transgressor (Prov.26:10)
He delivered a man, Job, into Satan's hands (Job 2:6)
He mingled a perverse spirit (Isa. 19:14)
He spread dung on people's faces (Mal. 2:3)
He ordered stealing (Ezek. 39:10, Ex. 3:22)
He made false prophecies (Jonah 3:4. Gen. 5:10)
He changed his mind (Jonah 3:10)
He caused adultery (2 Sam. 12:11-12)
He ordered the taking of a harlot (Hosea 1:2, 3:1-2)
He killed (Num. 16:35, 21:6, Deut. 32:39, 1 Sam. 2:26, Psalm 135:10)
He ordered killing (Lev. 26:7-8, Num. 25:4-5)
He had a temper (Deut. 13:17, Judges 3)
He was often jealous (Deut. 5:9, 6:15)
He wasn't omnipresent (Gen4:16, 11:5, 1 Kings 19:11-12)
He wasn't omniscient (Deut. 8:2, 13:3, 2 Chron. 32:31)
He often repented (Ex. 32:14, 1 Sam. 15:35)
He practiced injustice (Ex. 4:22-23, Joshua 22:20, Rom. 5:12)
He played favorites (Deut. 7:6, 14:2, 1 Sam. 12:22)
He sanctioned slavery (Ex. 21:20-21, Deut. 15:17)
He degraded deformed people (Lev. 21:16-23)
He punished a bastard for being illegitimate (Deut. 23:2)
He punished many for the acts of one (Gen. 3:16, 20:1
He punished children for the sins of their fathers (Ex. 12:29, 20:5, Deut. 5:9)
He prevented people from hearing his word (Isa. 6:10, John 12:39-40)
He supported human sacrifice (Ex. 22:29-30, Ezek. 20:26)
He ordered cannibalism (Lev. 26: 29, Jer. 19:9)
He demanded virgins as a part of war plunder (Num. 31:31-36)
He ordered gambling (Joshua 14. 2, Num. 26:52, 55-56)
He ordered horses to be hamstrung (Joshua 11:6)
He sanctioned violation of the enemy's women (Deut. 21:10-14)
He excused the beating of slaves to death (Ex. 21:20-21)
He required a woman to marry her rapist (Deut. 22:28:29)
He taught war (Psalm 144:1);
He ordered the burning of human feces to cook food (Ezek. 21:3-5)
He intentionally issued bad laws (Ezek. 20:25)
He excused the sins of prostitutes and adulterers (Hosea 4:14);
He excused a murderer and promised his protection (Gen. 4:8-15)
He killed a man who refused to impregnate his widowed sister-in-law (Gen. 38:9-10)

You cannot scare people towards God.

I know that, but Christians certainly try to scare people into joining their cult. It's all love when you first come, then it's all fear, fear of Satan, fear of Demons, and even fear of God. Even in this forum, Christians attempt to scare people, with rhetoric about demonic influence on nearly everything, even a symbol once used by Christians.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
That's the problem with monotheism.
If it isn't OURS (GOD'S) it's THE DEVIL's.

There can be only ONE!!!!

You're either with us, or against us.

My way or the highway.

Most assuredly agreed! Here are the true polar opposites of the Christian religion. It is only one or the other, always. If it is not in the Bible, it either doesn't exist, or is Satanic, or Demonic. Any religion not Christian is always Satan Worship. Even in here, any thread about ET, Aliens, or UFOs is always met with the standard rhetoric: Those are not aliens, they are Demons. Any other religion, be it Wicca, Taoism, or Buddhism, that is Satanic also.

Here is the polar two:
On the one side is God and Jesus.
On the other side is Satan and the Anti-Christ.
There is no middle ground, folks, you are with them, or you are with Satan, and that's all there is to it.
This is all based of course, on their book. None will admit all of the translations and changes it has gone though, nor will any of them do any research on the origins of words or stories found in the book. Any earlier books or texts are "lies," or "work of the Devil." I don't know a lot about Islam, but my take on the extreme version is quite like this, either or. Don't these two book religions realize the heartache and bloodshed they have caused with this "belief system?" Right now, at this moment, Christianity is at war with Islam. Where does it end? When you destroy the world?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I can narrow down the ways this world disgusts me to a handful of things. One of those things is the way all of our ancient knowledge, which could have been so helpful, is lost because the almighty self-righteous pompous Church demonized and discredited it.

Don't talk to me about Lucifer unless you want me to start thumping a psychology text-book. Believe me, I could give a Louisiana preacher a run for his money, and then some.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritWolfPup
reply to post by hadriana

ok if one is upside down it is the use or black magic they could in theory pick who you call satan or any other negitive god if its up right its hypocrisy have you seen where the pope lives? its covered in pagan symbols.

I have been a Wiccan for a very long time, and have read more books on it that most of you have ever seen. There is NO BLACK, or WHITE MAGICK. Magick just is. Magick is defined it as "the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will", including both "mundane" acts of will as well as ritual magic. And Churches practice Magick too. The Eucharist/Communion is a glaring example. Magically changing wafers and grape juice into flesh and blood is a Magickal Ritual, no matter what you call it.
Magick is a big part of Christianity anyway. Remember the Magi, the class of Zoroastrian priests in ancient Media and Persia, reputed to possess supernatural (Magickal) powers who travelled to see Christ? Moses practised Magick, and even wrote a Grimore"
The Sword of Moses
Solomon also practised Magick, and he authored two Grimores:
The Key of Solomon (Clavicula Salomonis)
The Lesser Key of Solomon
Even the Ancient Hebrew People had their Magick:
Spiritualism and the Rituals of Kabbalah
And even Christ practised Magick, changing water into wine, feeding thousands from a few loaves, waking on water, and the worst kind of Magick there is, Necromancy

Definition: Necromancy is the act of conjuring the dead for divination. Necromancy is not to be confused with conjuring devils or demons for help. Necromancy (nekros, "dead", and manteia, "divination"). Necromancy is a special mode of divination by the evocation of the dead. This site rovides general information about Necromancy. The classic case of necromancy is the witch of Endor, described in the Bible (1 Samuel 28), who summoned the spirit of Samuel in the presence of Saul. Necromancy is divination by raising the spirits of the dead. Necromancy in history. Methods of Necromancy. Necromancy has had a long and very disparate history between cultures and generations. The practice of consulting the dead.

Jews and Christians are both forbidden from practicing necromancy. As long as man has believed in the spirits of the dead, he has believed that there is some way to summon them. Or divination by means of the spirits of the dead, from the Greek work `nekos', dead; and `manteria', divination. It is through its Italian form nigromancia that it came to be known as the "Black Art". Contact with the Dead. Necromancy is a dark and dangerous practice so make sure that you stand in your magic circle to protect yourself from evil spirits This form of spiritism was popular in the late 1880's to the early 1900's. The name for this form of spiritism is necromancy. Necromancy is divination by raising the spirits of the dead. The word derives from... Talking to the Dead. Necromancy is communication with the dead and is absolutely forbidden by Holy Scripture.
Source
There you go, now you know the origin of Magick. Every book I have ever read on Demonology had all kinds of Christian Symbolism all over it, and some Grimores were authored by the Church scribes and Priests. And lastly there is no real different whatsoever between a Christian prayer, and a Wiccan spell.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

While many have an understandable aversion to the Church's "authority" and use of power, if Jesus was himself in perfect congruent alignment with the will and love of God, perhaps even the embodiment of the temple of the living God, then is it fair to assume that you are not in opposition to Jesus himself as a human expression of that love, but instead oppose the insitutionalized religion in his name..?

I've seen attempts, even by the Church of Rome itself, to demonize Jesus Christ, and I'm just not sure it's the way to go (to put it mildly).

edit on 21-2-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

While many have an understandable aversion to the Church's "authority" and use of power, if Jesus was himself in perfect congruent alignment with the will and love of God, perhaps even the embodiment of the temple of the living God, then is it fair to assume that you are not in opposition to Jesus himself as a human expression of that love, but instead oppose the insitutionalized religion in his name..?

I've seen attempts, even by the Church of Rome itself, to demonize Jesus Christ, and I'm just not sure it's the way to go (to put it mildly).

First off, I do not demonize anyone, especially not what was no doubt the wisest man who ever lived, if in fact he ever lived. Very little real evidence exists, and the story itself seems made up.
Here is the Hebrew People's take on Jesus.
(Quote from another post)
"Jesus was a Jew, it is said, and the OT was supposedly taken directly from the Talmud. Agreed? Then why do the Hebrews accept Jesus as the Messiah? I asked this of a friend who is a Hebrew Scholar and Jewish Rabbi, who told me:
1. Jesus did not fulfill the messianic prophecies.
What is the Messiah supposed to accomplish? The Bible says that he will:
A. Build the Third Temple (Ezekiel 37:26-28).
B. Gather all Jews back to the Land of Israel (Isaiah 43:5-6).
C. Usher in an era of world peace, and end all hatred, oppression, suffering and disease. As it says: "Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall man learn war anymore." (Isaiah 2:4)
D. Spread universal knowledge of the God of Israel, which will unite humanity as one. As it says: "God will be King over all the world—on that day, God will be One and His Name will be One" (Zechariah 14:9).
The historical fact is that Jesus fulfilled none of these messianic prophecies.
He also says Biblical verses about Jesus were mistranslated from the original to suit an agenda:
A. Virgin Birth:
The Christian idea of a virgin birth is derived from the verse in Isaiah 7:14 describing an "alma" as giving birth. The word "alma" has always meant a young woman, but Christian theologians came centuries later and translated it as "virgin." This accords Jesus’ birth with the first century pagan idea of mortals being impregnated by gods.
Of the 15,000 religions in human history, only Judaism bases its belief on national revelation—i.e. God speaking to the entire nation. If God is going to start a religion, it makes sense He’ll tell everyone, not just one person. (Jesus)
Christianity contradicts Jewish Theology, as it sees God as being Three. (Christian Trinity)
The Catholic idea of Trinity breaks God into three separate beings: The Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost (Matthew 28:19).

Contrast this to the Shema, the basis of Jewish belief: "Hear O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is ONE" (Deut. 6:4). Jews declare the Shema every day, while writing it on doorposts (Mezuzah), and binding it to the hand and head (Tefillin). This statement of God’s One-ness is the first words a Jewish child is taught to say, and the last words uttered before a Jew dies.
In Jewish law, worship of a three-part god is considered idolatry."

That being said, you are exactly right, NewAgeMan. It is the Institution, the Organization that I am against. And their hidden hand that is always present, but never seen. A very sinister, and very Dark Force, and I don't believe in Satan, or any demonic army made up by Milton and embraced by the Church, eager for an enemy, any enemy as long as it kept the money flowing, and the pews full at Mass. It is all about ENERGY. They feed on it, and the people happily give it up to an unknown source that know only by names given then by the Church.

This "thing" has been in place for many, many years. Kings and Presidents come and go, but the Pope is still the Pope, and the Church, no matter it's sect, or domination, remains the same. I have been fighting it for years, and have truly seen the dark side of organized religion. My life has even been threatened a few times.
edit on 2/21/12 by autowrench because: Content change and spelling error

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

christians and muslims both grew from the same root,they both originated from the exact same source a long time ago,but along the way they chose to follow different paths...right?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3 >>

join