It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic Pentagrams Are Everywhere Hiding In Plain Sight

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The first known Human use of the Pentagram is found in Mesopotamian writings dating to about 3000 BC > en.wikipedia.org...

The Templar Knights were a religious military order formed in the 12th century,they built "Churches" in Denmark,Italy,England,France and Romania.If you connect them together by drawing lines,they actually form a perfectly shaped "Pentagram" clearly shown here > www.templarhistory.com...

And now realize that certain man made structures and landmarks in Washington.DC also form a "Pentagram" clearly shown here > www.cuttingedge.org...

Just as when the planets Venus and Earth are at their closests points while orbiting around the sun also form a "Pentagram" clearly shown here > www.paganspace.net...

Satanic Pentagrams of evil all around us hiding in plain sight...

Then understand that Venus was a Comet that entered into our solar system.Along its way through,the comet Venus violently interacted with the Earth and caused widespread earthquakes and volcanic eruptions,tilted the Earths axis and unleashed the ancient deluge that swept oceans across large parts of the planet...

Those events left deeply traumatizing and long lasting impressions upon the prehistoric peoples who were alive when it happened and the survivors passed down their knowledge and memories of that terrible event...

Which became the origins of our myths and legends of titanic struggles between Gods and Godesses, Angels and Demons,Dragons and Dragon Slayers and the Organized Religions of Humanity..

But was Venus captured by accident,or was Venus positioned by design?

Then realize that during cases of demonic posession and diabolic infestation,objects vanish and reappear and objects are levitated and teleported.Because the God of the Old Testament is an evil beast who created our material reality and our world and thats how and why that monstrosity is able to move and manipulate and transform physical objects...

That abomination is the Lord of this world and its sign is the Pentagram...

Now all we have to do is put those bewilderingly sinister pieces of this mysterious puzzle we call life and reality together and it forms into a sinister and nefarious image of realization about whats really going on in this fallen world...

Our solar system,our world and we ourselves are the Creations and the Puppets of Super Advanced Evil Aliens that we call the Devil,Lucifer the morning star Venus and Satan...
edit on 15-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Alright...so there are plenty of pentagrams on our planet.

So tell me: what proof do you have that pentagrams originated in devil worship? Last I knew, they were associated with the elements of the earth...nature worship, that kind of thing.

Are you saying that worshiping nature is Satanic?

I think we could all do with a little nature worship...we might actually do some good for once, instead of blowing # up. Has it ever occurred to you that we use these shapes and numbers, not because of some fake entity, but because there's a mystical truth behind them? A kind of reverence for the divinity of everything?

I won't bother replying to the other stuff you wrote. It's just...I can't do it with a straight face.

edit on CWednesdayam363631f31America/Chicago15 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Exactly. Pentagrams are a fine shape. Walt Disney made a 30 minute cartoon about them in the 1950s, extolling their funness and mathematical perfection. I bet either the christians or some moviemaker got the negative spin put on the pentagram, and people with fear in them see it and freak. It's a shape, a few lines, of geometric interest, ask Walt Disney!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
reply to post by Starchild23

Exactly. Pentagrams are a fine shape. Walt Disney made a 30 minute cartoon about them in the 1950s, extolling their funness and mathematical perfection. I bet either the christians or some moviemaker got the negative spin put on the pentagram, and people with fear in them see it and freak. It's a shape, a few lines, of geometric interest, ask Walt Disney!

Actually, everything that is attributed to devil worship nowadays comes from the Church. If you need an example of the tremendous degree of hypocrisy that has been displayed by the religious sects of our country, just look at the number of symbols taken from religions that Christianity and Catholicism has demonized.

I think paganism and all of those other religions (other than the ones that really DO worship demons and negative energy) was closer to the mark than the stuff we have today. At least THEY knew that God is not separate from man, and that there is power and divinity in everything...not because of where it comes from, but because of what it is and does.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Pentagrams aren't Satanic. That's a lie that was perpetuated by certain Christian leaders during the Middle Ages to try to convince people that folks who stuck to the old ways (AKA Pagan) were in league with the Devil and pure evil.

Besides, if aliens did up the solar system and the world, then that makes aliens our god. And if aliens are god, then you might as well go ahead and say that the Devil is Cthulhu and start burning people who use the Necronomicon at the stake.
edit on 15-2-2012 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

And I don't think evil aliens would put together a space age civilization advanced enough to roam the stars and seed other planets with life. At some point they would have to be good aliens, yes? Do you feel different about good aliens, or are you pessimistic about aliens in general who enjoy geometry?

edit on 15-2-2012 by Aleister because: added

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

You don't have a link to that video by any chance? The only stuff I could really find I've already seen, such as:

Perhaps that is the one you meant?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Sorry bloc, but to me it just looks like someone stuck a map into MS Paint, drew a few pentagrams and then tried ot figure out similar things which occur at the pointy ends and link them into some sort of conspiracy.

And like many posters have already mentioned, pentagrams aren't satanic.
?
How many other churches did the Templars build that don't fall into that pentagram? How many other parks are there in that map of DC that completely screw up the pentagram if they were to be included. As for venus and earth, that is simple mathematics and they've been doing that for millions of years before humans even existed, let alone the concept of penatagrams.

I've got a pentagram of freckles above my right nipple (actually if you decide to include the nipples it becomes a lopsided Crowleyan Heptagram) - what do you think that says about me.....

edit on 15/2/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Our Reality And Our World Is Designed Within The Shapes Of Satanic Pentagrams

I always thought that our reality was designed with the Golden Ratio.

Then understand that Venus was a Comet that entered into our solar system.

Do you have any evidence of this? Could you please reference the source of this interpretation? It would be interesting to look over.

Venus is nearly the same size as Earth. It's a stretch to believe that an Earth sized planet came hurdling into our solar system and parked its self as the second planet closest to the Sun without smashing into one of the other planets. A planetary crash in the asteroid belt or Kuiper Belt seems a lot more plausible.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The pentagram contains the phi ratio. When it's pointed down it's considered 'evil'. Pointed up and it's considered 'good'. Why? And why do people use it, especially those interested in the occult?

Is it really a special shape, or is it just that humans think it's special? The pentagram isn't the only shape we can draw that contains the ratio for a transcendental number. I think humans like it because it looks like them, sorta. Maybe if we had a tail we'd be more into the hexagram?

I read somewhere (christian conspiracy website probably) that the square root of 2 is satanic. lol. Guess the square's evil now too, or is just when it's pointed down? (not that you'd be able to tell when it is)
Then I've read in other places where the square root of 3 is associated with Jesus. People are funny.

Personally, I think that associating numbers (finite or otherwise) with good or evil imbalances our mind and hinders us from seeing other possible perspectives. Numbers and shapes are completely neutral. Like a sword. There's no good or evil expressed until someone wields it.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
As the four links i provided above clearly show,the Satanic Pentagram is hiding in plain sight everywhere around us and all over this planet and its all too easy to notice and understand that we ourselves and the world we live in were created and taken over by evil forces a very long time ago...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Velikovski.

2nd

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck

Besides, if aliens did up the solar system and the world, then that makes aliens our god. And if aliens are god, then you might as well go ahead and say that the Devil is Cthulhu and start burning people who use the Necronomicon at the stake.
edit on 15-2-2012 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

*Backs slowly out of the thread...*

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I'll bet that there exists even more evil pentagrams all around us hiding in plain sight intentionally positioned that way within other man made structures all over the world and perhaps even the major galaxies themselves,the ones that are relatively near eachother,like the milkyway,andromeda and others probably form the shape of a satanic pentagram as well...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I included the following within my original post while i still had a few minutes left of edit time...

Realize that during cases of demonic posession and diabolic infestation,objects vanish and reappear and objects are levitated and teleported.Because the God of the Old Testament is an evil beast who created our material reality and our world and thats how and why that monstrosity is able to move and manipulate and transform physical objects...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
reply to post by blocula

And I don't think evil aliens would put together a space age civilization advanced enough to roam the stars and seed other planets with life. At some point they would have to be good aliens, yes? Do you feel different about good aliens, or are you pessimistic about aliens in general who enjoy geometry?

edit on 15-2-2012 by Aleister because: added

Benevolent ET utopia is a pipedream, in my opinion. There is no moral absolutism (again imo). 'Intelligent' (I use that term loosely) ET life would likely be just like we are, a species of animal, driven by survival instincts, adapated to a certain environment to survive. Our own species has already figured out a minimalistic means of space travel, and we certainly aren't benevolent. I don't think this will change if we develop the tech.

I doubt very seriously that you have to be benevolent to advance to a star-faring civilization. Unless advanced ET has figured out ways to genetically alter their natural instincts and behaviors and crossed that ethical/moral crossroads in their development, it's much more likely that they would be much more Klingonish in behavior (see us) than Starfleet (not likely at all). I'm not sure we (or anyone else for that matter) can change our fundamental behavior that much in order to evolve into this fantasy we've created for ourselves (Starfleet).

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I'm sorry, But you are wrong about the Pentagram, friend. Christians once used the Pentagram, and then they themselves made it into a symbol of evil.

In Christian times: The five points of the pentagram have been interpreted as representing the five wounds of Christ (2 wrist, 2 ankle and 1 side).

1. The Roman Emperor Constantine used the pentagram in his seal and amulet.

2. It has been referred to as the Star of Bethlehem.

3. It was used to symbolize the star which allegedly led three 4. Zoroastrian astrologers (a.k.a. the three wise men) to the baby Jesus; it was called the Three Kings' star.

4. The English warrior Sir Gawain, a nephew of King Arthur, adopted the pentagram as his personal symbol and placed it on his shield. 7 It appeared in gold on a red background. The five points symbolized "the five knightly virtues - generosity, courtesy, chastity, chivalry and piety."

5. Tarot cards originally had a suit of coins or discs. These were changed in the 19th century to pentacles when the Tarot became associated with the Kabbalah. They eventually became the suit of diamonds in modern playing cards.

6. It has been widely used by past Christians as a protective amulet.

7. During the three centuries long burning times, the Christian church burned alive or hung tens of thousands of innocent people accused of Witchcraft, Satan worship or other heresy. The meaning of the pentagram changed. It began to symbolize a goat's head or the devil in the form of Baphomet. "The folk-symbol of security - for the first time in history - was equated with evil and was called the Witch's Foot."
Source
And further....

Many religious liberals view the Wiccan upright pentacle or pentagram as an elegant, spiritual symbol that represents life. They see the Satanic inverted pentacle or Bahomet as primarily representing a self-centered religion.

Fundamentalist and other Evangelical Christians generally have an entirely different view of Wicca, Satanism and other religions. This is influenced by some of their beliefs. In many, but not all cases:

Since they believe in the inerrancy of the Bible, they regard as true those passages which state that the gods and goddesses worshiped by other religions are, in reality, Satan or his demons.

They regard Satan as a living entity, a living, quasi deity who is totally dedicated to destroying people's lives and ruining their faith. They regard themselves as being in continuous "spiritual warfare" -- a personal battle with Satan and his demons.

They regard Satanism as having existed as an organized movement, murdering and performing "black masses" for may centuries. This contrasts with a consensus of modern historians that: "no reliable historical sources indicate that such organizations existed; the black mass appears only once in the sources before the late nineteenth century."

They do not differentiate between Wicca and Satanism. Because they consider the Wiccan gods and goddesses to be Satanic or demonic, they regard the two religions as very similar

They commonly believe that Satanists, (and by extension, Wiccans) engage in Satanic Ritual Abuse and murder. Belief in SRA is gradually diminishing, but remains still at a high level.

Books by conservative Christian authors about Wicca and Satanism are based primarily on books by other Christian authors, rather than on primary religious sources. Some of the ideas put forth in these books as truth can be traced back to 15th century Christian propaganda during the Burning Times.

Many conservative Christians do not differentiate between Wicca and Satanism, or between upright and inverted pentacles/pentagrams. All are viewed as symbols representing evil, violence and lawlessness.
Source
I have worn a charged Pentacle around my neck for over 40 years, and consider it a protective symbol, not to mention a symbol of Man,
(standing, arms raised and legs spread) and also the symbol of the Divine Feminine, probably the very reason Christianity and the Church suddenly made it into a symbol of evil. I'll bet you place a lot of stock in t he Cross Symbol?

Christians didn’t use the sign of the cross as their religious symbol for many generations after Christ was crucified. Rather than being a Christian symbol of hope and love, it only had the negative association as an execution apparatus for criminals.

The Cross
continued....

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Just as when the planets Venus and Earth are at their closests points while orbiting around the sun also form a "Pentagram" clearly shown here > www.paganspace.net...

Then understand that Venus was a Comet that entered into our solar system.Along its way through,the comet Venus violently interacted with the Earth and caused widespread earthquakes and volcanic eruptions,tilted the Earths axis and unleashed the ancient deluge that swept oceans across large parts of the planet...

Yes because God wants to implant satanic symbolism into the solar system and surround us with evil. If you believe in satan you must adhere to the scriptures, which means you believe them when they say that god created those disasters to punish us in our wickedness. God is a satanist?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

The Cross

A tradition of the Church which our fathers have inherited, was the adoption of the words "cross" and "crucify".

These words are nowhere to be found in the Greek of the New Testament. These words are mistranslations, a "later rendering", of the Greek words stauros and stauroo. Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words says, "STAUROS denotes, primarily, an upright pole or stake ... Both the noun and the verb stauroo, to fasten to a stake or pole, are originally to be distinguished from the ecclesiastical form of a two-beamed cross.

The shape of the latter had its origin in ancient Chaldea (Babylon), and was used as the symbol of the god Tammuz (being in the shape of the mystic Tau, the initial of his name) ... By the middle of the 3rd century A.D. the churches had either departed from, or had travestied, certain doctrines of the Christian faith.

In order to increase the prestige of the apostate ecclesiastical system pagans were received into the churches apart from regeneration by faith, and were permitted largely to retain their pagan signs and symbols. Hence the Tau or T, in its most frequent form, with the cross piece lowered, was adopted .

Dr. Bullinger, in the Companion Bible, appx. 162, states, "crosses were used as symbols of the Babylonian Sun-god ... It should be stated that Constantine was a Sun-god worshipper ... The evidence is thus complete, that the Lord was put to death upon an upright stake, and not on two pieces of timber placed at any angle."

Source
During the times of the Hebrew Scriptures (Old Testament), the pentacle was the first and most important of the Seven Seals - an amulet whose seals represented the seven secret names of God. It was inscribed on King Solomon's ring, which is often called Solomon's Seal in error. Each point of the pentagram was also interpreted as referring to the five books of the Pentateuch - the first five books in the Hebrew Scriptures; the Torah.

So, now do you see that what you said about the Pentagram was wrong, and what you thought about the Cross was also wrong, and you did not do your research properly before posting?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Pentagram does not = Satan.

The Pentagram is a mathematical, geometric, ancient symbol that those who do not understand would call Pagan.

Now today, those who do not understand it call it a different name, Satanist.

You show your ignorance by how offended by the symbol you are. The symbol can be a symbol for great celestial workings of God. It can be a symbol for music, the golden square. It can be a symbol for modern day evil, or modern day good, but the devil did not trademark it a million years ago, the symbol is not owned by him.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join