It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My alien abduction experience .

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Desertfox32 - Can you elaborate on your scars not healing...

Normal wounds form clotted blood, this becomes a scab, new skin growth occurs below the scab, the scab falls off and the new skin remains in place and grows thicker/stronger.

Assuming that before your abduction, you had "normal" body repair functionality, and now your "scars" don't heal. What is different now?

As well, do you ever feel like a headcold suddenly hit you, and then it goes away quickly. Kind of a stuffy head, congestive nasal "feeling" and then later it is just gone.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by assempoint

I didn't read the post you were referring to, but I'm gonna say something about myself. I have no tatoos, I have plenty scars, and my stories from them will never change.

The end.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
What I meant by scars not healing, is they always stay a brown color never getting better and don't disappear, i still have scars from when i was a kid

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by desertfox32
So that's my story,and please don't think i'm crazy. Cause like I said before I never tell people this story cause it makes me sound crazy. So please be respectful, and ask what ever questions you want. Thanks for reading

edit on 15-2-2012 by desertfox32 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2012 by desertfox32 because: Grammar

Hi, don't think you're crazy, how could one. There's no way to verify either way! What I would say though is even if that were the case (and it does happen), why would you even write about it and above all how can you expect someone to believe.

It's just something you could consider. Hope you're ok though.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I agree with your interpretation of ET events. I think there are many different factions involved and the reasons behind their actions do not always coincide. As fot who ,what, when,where, how and why that remains to be seen or not.But every nerve ending in my body is telling me that something momentous is approaching and it will take us by surprise.( or me).We are going to be looking in the wrong direction or several things at once will pounce upon us.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing your story!

My mom, (and I guess myself as well) saw a UFO in CO when I lived there years ago (had to have been around '98 or so). It flew through the valley in Bailey just as I was locking up my folks restaurant there. My mom and I were closing up for the night and she saw this weird light moving down the valley over/near the Platte river and I saw it just as it flashed to red and turned immediately over the cliff there. I thought it might have been a meteorite but she was pretty freaked out. She said she watched it while I was preoccupied and it was self-illuminated and flying low and slow. Then I came around the corner where it burst like a fireball and suddenly changed directions. I saw that part.

Oh yeah, there were some "cattle mutilations" reported that year across the way, and I think a tornado hit in a valley peak as well over the cliff area. Weird. It tore up some ground for a short bit. Never heard of tornadoes in CO at 8K ft.... I'll have to look that up!
Anyway, thanks again for sharing!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Thank You Desert Fox For Your Honest Testimony

reply to post by desertfox32

I have recently stumbled upon a recorded talk show about two hours long. This talk show, that I will post in a link, describes, and informs on various things according to abduction, and information about different species. I believe your testimony to be true, and respect you for your words, and courage to reveal these happenings. To you, and all others who have a deep interest with this subject, or to those who have been abducted, or have any personal experience dealing with Aliens, I suggest you may want to listen to this radio show. In it, the talk show host, a contactee/abductee, and member, or director of MUFON, or someone along those lines, I am still listening to this recorded broadcast. If you are interested in this subject, or have questions, I feel you would be more than interested in the information provided from this link. GodSpeed.

Knowledge Of Different Species Of Aliens
edit on 21-8-2012 by TheBeatMasta because: Organizational Reasons

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
With these types of posts, I tend to go with gut instinct and certain keywords to see how "real" they are. I can usually always tell. With yours, I think it's real, only because of a few things you said.

You said "they" came in three. I have had my fair share of experiences and in my experience, they always come in 3s. Three is sacred to them in some way: they always come in 3s, I always know when they're coming because it's like seeing number codes of 3s, I associate them with the triangle with circles over the tips (all 3s), etc. Some times I would hear a strange knocking sound in my walls and ceilings, knocking in 3s, that seemed to come from the walls and air at the same time.

You mentioned the sound. Only twice have I experienced the sound, but it is the most surreal sound I have ever heard in my life. The humming & buzzing is both very low, like the lowest frequency sound, almost a rumble, paired with a very, very high-pitched whirring sound, simultaneously. For me, it was both painful and acted as an instant, strong sleeping pill. It literally is immobilizing. You just don't hear this sound, you feel it, in every inch of your body. It is like it induces sleep or fainting or something. Whatever it is, it works.

You mention the bright light. May I ask, was it bright but soft bluish-purple as well? Or perhaps bright blue, electric blue, like on electronic buttons? I've seen both kinds. The first beckons, is gentle. I have woken up to my bedroom filled with that color, thinking it was dawn or a full moon in my window, walked to the window and looked out realizing there wasn't a moon and looked at the clock, realizing dawn was hours away and strangely, got back in bed. I have only dreamt of the second kind. It is harsh and almost alive in its own right, intelligent I guess. The second kind of light was what I once dreamt was chasing me. I hid behind furniture and it sought me out, lifted up the furniture until it was floating in the air, then got to me. When it got to me, however, it didn't hurt, but my skin had the strangest tingle and my arm disappeared, yet I could still move my fingers, I could just feel them moving somewhere else, it was like the light acted as some sort of matter "re-organizer".

I know some will say that this didn't happen or it was a dream, etc., but these things do happen to people

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by desertfox32
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Well i'm not sure if blood type matters but both my mom, and my sister are O type. They are the only two in my family that have O the rest are A,AB.

I am O+
I wonder if that is because we are universal blood donors? Also, I heard that eye color matters as well. Not sure, but I have green eyes.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by uscitizen859
reply to post by desertfox32

I just had a similar experience the other night excluding the aliens. I was sleeping on the couch when I had a dream that my blanket was jerked and starting hovering over me and I tried to yell at my cousin who was on the love seat but nothing would come out and I couldn't move I remember it being really bright in the room but I could see out my window and it was daytime. It felt like an hour at least. It stopped, I woke up and it was still night time, so I would guess it was just a dream, also there was a very strong sense of a strong vibrating humming sensation

se:
edit on 16-2-2012 by uscitizen859 because: (no reason given)

I have had the same EXACT thing happen to me a few times, the feeling like my blanket being pulled off me, couldn't move, the humming/buzzing thing, only after my blanket was pulled off me, I felt like I was the one floating
The last tie that happened was in 1992

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join