It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My alien abduction experience .

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by desertfox32
reply to post by TrueInstinct

I'm sorry if you took it that way, like I said before no disrespect towards you.

It's no problem mate.

And to your question below. They would probably have an idea of the age / gender they want, other than that you'd expect people living in remote locations to be the most suitable. What kind of area do you live in?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueInstinct

Now I live In Kansas, but in Colorado I was living on the east side of town still pretty rural but built up fairly well.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by desertfox32

The 719 is a military hub, I'm not surprised. Hopefully when I move back there in the future I will be able to see some crazy alien stuff go down, but I'm also sorry for the terrible thing you all went through.

link   

The 719 is a military hub, I'm not surprised. Hopefully when I move back there in the future I will be able to see some crazy alien stuff go down, but I'm also sorry for the terrible thing you all went through.

edit on 15-2-2012 by FinalAccount2008 because: Sorry for the triple post,,,ats was LAGGIN

link   

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FinalAccount2008

Yea we where a military family, my dad was stationed at Fort Carson as a linguistic/translator.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I totally believe, as I have the scars to prove it. Needle marks and two long 3foot scars on my torso.
'They' took 15 foetuses before I found a way to stop them abducting us.

Since then, I have had a dream where I nearly strangled a grey to death. Pitiful thing, I let it go.

My dad was in the army in Germany and I suspect the military were responsible for a lot of the abductions.
But as I said I have found a way to stop them and I believe it could work against any abduction event.

I have read the alien/demons are after mankind's metagene ability.
The military are after control: of us and the alien/demons.

Google free ebooks 'Taken' by Dr Karen Turner.
Jaques Vallee books are pretty good and any fairy tale books will tell you some interesting stuff on abduction events.
Iron keys and horseshoes are used as protection and Jesus comes back with a rod of iron!!!
So iron is an abduction stopper.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Your sister is most likely one of those hybrid beings I've heard tell about. It's possible that your family, or at least your mom and sister, have been abducted more than just the one time. I think they're doing a genome project of sorts, so they can whipe out humanity, in its purest most barbaric form, and repopulate with a more advanced being of human....the Homo Sapiens Sapiens Sapien if you will.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Let's suppose you're telling the truth. Because your mommy also experienced it and even your sister, you may not have dreamed this. Then why these abductions are only happening in the US and UK? Yes I know of some cases like in Italy but those who post about abductions here on ATS are only from US/UK?

So what's the connection? How come I don't see such things. not even UFOs, must be happening when you live in the middle of a forest or a small town?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I love to read ATS, and don't post very often, but reading your story, I thought I'd share a story with you. I've always been a believer in UFO's from as early as I can remember, and at least once in my life, I believe that I have seen a being in my room. I've even seen my fair share of UFO's being a resident of Colorado myself.
Here's my story, nothing exciting, but, same location as yours, and around the same time period.

I grew up in Salida, CO, and even though it's a beautiful place to hike/climb/enjoy nature, there's not much to do in regards to......civilization. lol So my friends and I always liked to visit Colorado Springs on the weekends, to get away, and buy things you couldn't at ma & pa shops/Wal-Mart(ugh).

Well, one night in 1996, we were done in the Springs, and decided to head on home. I was sitting in the backseat, and noticed a bright star in the distance. At least I assumed it was a star. I don't know why, I just couldn't take my eyes off of it. My friend, who was driving, noticed it as well and asked me what it was. Now, in my circle of friends, I'm usually the "Mulder", and they're the "Scully's", meaning I'm first to claim, they're first to debunk. Oddly enough, the roles switched. So I told him "It's just a star, keep your eyes on the road, I don't want to die in a wreck."

Well, even though I said that, I noticed that the star moved with the horizon. What I mean is, though it was stationary, it didn't stay in the same spot like a star would. It "moved" like a light in the distance would if you were driving around it, meaning it was much closer than a star. He noticed it too, and told me that it's not a star. But, once again, I Scully'd him and said it's got to be a light on a tower or something. Then, within a few short moments of that, the light just started moving straight upward from it's original location.

When we saw that, all of us just yelled "Holy #!!!", and couldn't stop watching. Once it got high enough in the sky, it moved a little bit to the left, then shot off to the right, and disappeared. Thought I'd share that with you, since you had an experience around the same time period, in the same location.

edit on 15-2-2012 by Necrobile because: Typo >.o

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Necrobile

Wow that a good experience, I was really hesitant to post, I didn't want too be trolled. But so far all this support is great, and thanks too all who have posted so far it makes me feel good that nobody has called me crazy, or what not.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Very cool story, I once had an experience of waking up in the middle of the night, and levitating above my bed but not being able to move at all. Like a force from something wasn't letting me move, and then all of the sudden it let me go and I crawled to the door but the door was forced shut. Kinda sounds like the same feeling but mine was that thing when you go to sleep and right before you doze off you jump for some reason. lol but anyways awesome post

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I don't know what's so crazy about this story. Either he's lying or he was abducted.

It is plausible for aliens to exist. The universe for all intensive purposes is infinite.

Life isn't unique. There are hundreds of billions examples here on earth alone.

It is also plausible that we aren't the most advanced live form in the universe.

The ability to traverse vast distances isn't impossible. It's extremely hard, but not impossible.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

i have that sensation when im between wake and sleep. ive heard that some ppl think astral projection and abductions are connected

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Do you guys think the people "they" pick are destine for something predetermined? Or just random selection like a sample?

Good questions. some say that there is a connection with blood types, some others think that genes are the keys and runs in families - as Ofhumandescent said. Personally, I don`t know. But over time, I`ve started to think that their intentions, not necessarily hostile, are not for our benefit but theirs. And that is a scary thought !

Why the secrecy? Why the erased memories? I don't believe in the 'no interference rule' as that was created for Star Trek (The Prime Directive). The more I learn, the more I think that - whoever they are - have interest in their own species, interest for our planet but very very little interest for us, as beings. Neither do I believe that it would create a mass panic if they declared themselves. The rabbit hole goes deeper than that.

But that's just me.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I just had a similar experience the other night excluding the aliens. I was sleeping on the couch when I had a dream that my blanket was jerked and starting hovering over me and I tried to yell at my cousin who was on the love seat but nothing would come out and I couldn't move I remember it being really bright in the room but I could see out my window and it was daytime. It felt like an hour at least. It stopped, I woke up and it was still night time, so I would guess it was just a dream, also there was a very strong sense of a strong vibrating humming sensation

se:
edit on 16-2-2012 by uscitizen859 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Well i'm not sure if blood type matters but both my mom, and my sister are O type. They are the only two in my family that have O the rest are A,AB.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I'm glad that you and your family are okay after this.

Have any of you experienced other side effects, in particular, hearing changes, such as high pitch waves or voices?

Did any of you have any unexplained head bleeding, like a puncture which just would not heal for a long time, or develop anything like a rash lasting for a long period, premature age spots or something like a wart which would not respond to normal cures?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Wow, that's some experience! Do you, or any of your relatives, have any mal-adaptive stress issues from it?
If anyone does 9and I know this sounds odd) but there's UFO Therapist available who can help navigate the strangeness of any lingering fears. He's rather good, even if he has a crummy website.

thanks for sharing!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
No i have not had any strange medical issues, but i don't know if it matters but my scars never heal when i get injured.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join