It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My alien abduction experience .

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I don't really tell anybody this story because, some people take it the wrong way, and think i'm crazy or something. So please be respectful on this post, and I can try too answer some of your questions. I was 6 so it is my moms, and my own account of this "abduction".

My experience beings back in 1996, Colorado Springs, CO. At this time I was 6 years old living with my mom, and my dad. My mom was about 7-8 months pregnant with my sister, we lived next to our family friend Sherry, and her dog Mickey. So one night in July we where all going to sleep there was a loud noise, like a humming sound, and a bright light I was trying to get out of bed but I couldn't move. I could hear Mickey barking next door, she was barking like I had never heard before. It felt like I was laying in the light with the humming noise for more than an hour, then it felt like I woke up like nothing had happened. My dad ran into the room yelling, he told me the same thing happened to him which really freaked me out.

My moms was story was more disturbing, she said there where three tall figures standing around her in the same bright white light, she described it as a hospital type setting very bright, and very clean. She said the figures where standing over her touching her stomach and hooking up wires, she was yelling the whole time telling them to not take my baby, she said it felt like a lot of time passed but no time passed almost like we where all frozen. She woke up crying and sweating. The next day Sherry came over and told us there was a bright light between our houses and her dog was barking like crazy she tried to get up to stop him but she couldn't move either she claimed it was like she was stuck to the bed.

Two months latter my sister was born, it was 2000, and she was 4 we where driving from Kansas, City, ks, back to Colorado Springs, We saw a disk shaped object darting across the sky, my sister was watching, and started drawing she drew a picture that looked like a grey alien big eyes, and a big head we asked what she drew and she said it's who lives in that disk we saw. That really freaked mom, and myself out.

So that's my story,and please don't think i'm crazy. Cause like I said before I never tell people this story cause it makes me sound crazy. So please be respectful, and ask what ever questions you want. Thanks for reading

edit on 15-2-2012 by desertfox32 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2012 by desertfox32 because: Grammar

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Why would you say 'I hope you guys enjoy this'? As if you've just written a story for people to like and get a reaction from.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueInstinct

Cause this is a website for alien experiences

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
You will get your fair share of naysayers with this thread, but don't let that discourage you.

You and your family are the only witnesses to this and only you know for sure what you experienced. Thank you for sharing your experience here with us, perhaps it will help someone who has experienced something similar but has been afraid to speak out.

Your sister's experience kinda reminds me of the Taken miniseries.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
whoa! that was quite the intense story, i can understand why people would call you crazy but stories of your sort will always be placed in the "crazy bin". i have always had an open mind and my brain really starts turning when i read stories like yours. i hope everyone with your family is well and that one day we can come to understand what really happens when we get "visitors".

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Thanks for the support, I wasn't sure I wanted to post here because some people are just trolling but i just decided to go for it.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It's an interesting story. I just find it weird you're family has had a traumatic experience and you're concerned whether we're going to enjoy it or not.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I liked the post, strange how everyone who experiences these types of abductions, talk about a humming noise, and being frozen in time, not being able to move, I think when people talk about a lot of time passing by, it really does. Almost like your stuck in time.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

That's how we felt like, awake able to look around, but not being able to move.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by desertfox32
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Thanks for the support, I wasn't sure I wanted to post here because some people are just trolling but i just decided to go for it.

Post away. Everyone is required to post with Civility and Decorum and within the Terms and Conditions of Use.
That does not mean people cannot vet your story, but they must do so with manners

Welcome.
edit on February 15th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by desertfox32

Desertfox32, thanks for sharing !

Experiences like you've had give a serious blow at sleep paralysis theories. Unless, of course, that instantaneous group paralysis can occur !

Most people dismiss abductions because there's never any evidence except for personal testimony. I think it's a mistake.

And as far as fearing being called crazy, don't worry about it. I was called a crackpot when I shared my experience. It doesn't take away the value that it did take place though.

S&F !

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I understand I welcome posts to vet my experience.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I have had people tell me I was dreaming, and what not but I tell them that my whole family had the same thing happen, and then they give me that crazy look
edit on 15-2-2012 by desertfox32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

my whole family saw a ufo for nearly 35 mins
in the day time check my thread
ufo over a55 chester to rhyl
so i beleive your familys events and yes i did
enjoy the read so thanks
f+s

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueInstinct
It's an interesting story. I just find it weird you're family has had a traumatic experience and you're concerned whether we're going to enjoy it or not.

there's nothing weird or suspicious about him saying that. Your really looking to much into it, and taking it the wrong way. Everyones different and not everyone would think the way that you do and or look at things like that in such a way. Thats the problem with a lot of people when it comes to them not believing someone, if thats not how THEY would react etc., its got to be suspicious.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueInstinct

If I had gone camping and had been attacked by a bear, It would be a 100% possibility that I could say to you that "your going to enjoy this story" before recounting what had happened, especially if your someone who is perhaps interested in bears, camping, and or animal attacks such as that. And if it turned out to be a funny story instead of horrifying, the possibility would be even greater. Theres nothing wrong with what he said at all.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing.

Don't let the trolls get to you.

If you remember anything else, please post it.

My own feeling is our species is being messed with big time.

Who, how, why, remains a total mystery.

but if you were to pick up a ant, they wouldn't have a clue as to what was happening to them either.

Man in his arrogance likes to think he is at the top of the food and intellectual chain.

I have a feeling we're not.

Hope you and your family are okay.

Am glad I never had to go through this experience.

It gets confusing because, personally, I think we are dealing with a whole bunch of puzzle pieces to multiple puzzles.

Possibly, and notice I said possibly because I truly don't know - who or what we are dealing with

1) Off world, other planet visitors
2) Other dimensional visitors
3) Time travelers
4) Demons (if they exist?)
5) Multiverse visitors
6) Humans (military / black ops) working either in conjunction with any or some of the above or
7) Humans in military / black ops messing with us big time
8) Some, none or all of the above
9) Some people are truly delusional or perhaps have a sleeping disorder (but again I think personally many cases are geniune).

Very complicated and multi-layered issue and the more one delves into quantum physics the crazier it gets.

Best of luck to you and thank you for having the courage to share your experience with us.

edit on 15-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Here's my experience:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Well what I can add is, I was 6 so it scared the heck out of me. Before my experience I was a skeptic, but ever since that day I have been interested in aliens, and just wondering whats out there.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
It might be at the end of 2012, it might not be. But there will be a time, when evolution happens as it has before. And there will be a time when we will be confronted by E.T. life. Whether or not they will come here or we will go to them, its bound to happen.

What I want to stress based on my experiences is that if what I saw ever reveals itself to us, then be prepared to come face to face with what you will only be able to describe as a God.
edit on 15-2-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join