It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS RECAP 22: Obama Guns Down UFO

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by codegreenspace

Yo...

Thanks again for the wonderful recaps!

I sometimes miss the Juicy threads,and it actually helps with that.

Was hoping you would throw some of the creative writing threads into the recap. We have MANY good writers on ATS,and would love to see more attention brought to some of the story's, wonderfully written,by ATS member's....

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Thanks for the post....and YES! many creative writers across the boards here on the site and I need to include more of those posts into the show...good call sonnny1

Have a great week my friend!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by codegreenspace
reply to post by OldCurmudgeon

If you did receive a response from the Pres. I would most likely think it would come from an assistant to the assistant..but any response would be something...versus well "nothing"

Thanks for the updates...keep at it and they'll have to respond - I would hope so anyway

Hi CGS.... as a matter of fact, either my wife or I have written to every US President since President Carter, and although everyone knows the President himself never answers (although it would appear we got a 'wet signature' reply from President Reagan) that a representative does and usually thanks you for writing, then includes an answer to your question(s) and the Presidential/administration's opinion.

We actully recevied the President Reagan response within 30 days of our originally mailing it to him, and by 'snail mail' none the less, but to date, my email to President Obama has remained unanswered.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCurmudgeon

Thanks for keeping me updated! I myself am drafting a letter to our current president about many important issues we face here on the homeland and abroad and how we can do better while remaining consistent and ultimately growing not only our own country and people but others

I've been debating on whether or not to post my letter to the forums once I have it all written up. ....but I will make that decision when it's all complete.

Thanks again! *cgs

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by codegreenspace
reply to post by sonnny1

Thanks for the post....and YES! many creative writers across the boards here on the site and I need to include more of those posts into the show...good call sonnny1

Have a great week my friend!

Most appreciated.

You have a great weekend also Brian....

Peace..

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Does this guy's way of talking bug anybody else or am I the only one? Sorry OP but you're putting yourself out there, and I gotta say I find you annoying.

a reply to: AboveTopSecret.com

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join