It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS RECAP 22: Obama Guns Down UFO

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
However, I can state factually and clearly, and I come bearing proof of the intent of President Obama and his minions.
History has shown me the rights and privileges conferred by the Constitution and its amendments can be circumvented by well thought out, well planned and sometimes circituitous tactics.

This is where I suggest we find ourselves today, with the Second Amendment being flanked and attacked by anti-gun and gun control groups and President Obama has proven his intent to be ‘working on it’, but hiding “under the radar”.

A brief history, to quote but one of Senator Obama’s comments: Senator Obama is on record in the 2008 primary; and I quote from several available sources on the internet, “As a general principle, I believe that the Constitution confers an individual right to bear arms. But just because you have an individual right does not mean that the state or local government can’t constrain (I insert the definition of constrain which means to limit, to restrain, to restrict but to name a few examples) the exercise of that right, in the same way that we have a right to private property but local governments can establish zoning ordinances that determine how you can use it.”

Employing the Presidents own analogy, I submit, have you ever lived where there is a Home Owner’s Association? HOAs in my home state of Arizona have become oligarchs’ and dictatorships which great constrain the rights of an individual.

Leading up to the above quote, then Senator Obama has by historic and researchable fact left a clear trail of ‘gun control statements’ with his fingerprints all over them, right up to and including his first term as then President of the United States of America.

Do not be mislead by smoke and mirrors in his current attack ‘under the radar’ to quote the President. This attack is calculated and shrewdly thought thru with plans and intentions to circumvent the SCOTUS decision and the Second Amendment.

Now to clarify my “under the radar” quote in the paragraph above and this is my personal favorite of President Obama’s actions.

I’m confident the President is very sorry about his comments as he had no intention of what he thought was secret and trusted information he had entrusted to one of the first ladies of gun control, Mrs. Sarah Brady. I refer to his now infamous conversation with her, her husband, and in front of the White House Press Secretary, Jay Carney.

Over a barrel? Meet White House gun policy adviser Steve Croley

On March 30, the 30th anniversary of the assassination attempt on President Ronald Reagan, Jim Brady, who sustained a debilitating head wound in the attack, and his wife, Sarah, came to Capitol Hill to push for a ban on the controversial “large magazines.” Brady, for whom the law requiring background checks on handgun purchasers is named, then met with White House press secretary Jay Carney. During the meeting, President Obama dropped in and, according to Sarah Brady, brought up the issue of gun control, “to fill us in that it was very much on his agenda,” she said.
“I just want you to know that we are working on it,” Brady recalled the president telling them. “We have to go through a few processes, but under the radar.”
In the meeting, she said, Obama discussed how records get into the system and what can be done about firearms retailers. Her husband specifically brought up the proposed ban on large magazine clips, and she noted that even former vice president Dick Cheney had suggested that some restrictions on the clips might make sense.
“He just laughed,” Sarah Brady said approvingly of the president. Both she and her husband, she emphasized, had absolute confidence that the president was committed to regulation. www.washingtonpost.com...

I cannot help but think the President thought he was having a private and secretive conversation with Sarah Brady, and unbelievably to me she not only repeated but ‘quoted’ the President’s words to the Washington Post; “I just want you to know that we are working on it,” Brady recalled the president telling them. “We have to go through a few processes, but under the radar.”

These statements are primary source information which continues to reveal President Obama’s obvious intent and long term plans regarding gun control. I could not imagine how anyone could read his quoted words, i.e. ‘we are working on it’, then to spell out his plan i.e. ‘we have to go thru a few processes’, expose his method of concealment from the public, i.e. ‘but under the radar’, and close with, “he just laughed”.

Given my personal research, discovery and retrieval of valid and substantiated information regarding his previous record and his obvious intent through reading primary source information furnished by the internet and other media sources I can come to only one conclusion.

I could not interrupt President Obama’s intent as any other than, attack the rights of citizens conferred and guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States, and to quote the President once more, “under the radar”.

I might mention I emailed the President with my thoughts and asked for his honest and sincere answer and I await it. I will post the Presidents response in its entirety.

Thanks for listening.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by josephamccoy

I also can't see the videos in the new system, probably not the same problem, I do not get an error report. Maybe it is because my tweaked out browser, anyway thanks for the link. With it, you can download the file and watch it directly without streaming and hung-ups...

Another way is via youtube with some delay (but only of the recaps)...

Btw can you get me the link for the The Truth Is Viral ? I had already requested for an alternative without getting a response, but this works also. Thanks...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
*CONTROL*guns-Not*BAN*guns is what seems to have been said.
Not something that really concerns me,since I live in Europe.
It may be a smear campaign against Obama by the Republicans-I can't imagine a second amendment amendment being very popular.

Crime certainly wouldn't be reduced by banning guns.Terry Pratchett even wrote something to the tune of"Making it a crime to carry a weapon won't bother criminals,breaking the law is what they do".

Why has Bryan resurrected the threads from last year?Is 2012 too quiet?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ericthedoubter
*CONTROL*guns-Not*BAN*guns is what seems to have been said.
Not something that really concerns me,since I live in Europe.
It may be a smear campaign against Obama by the Republicans-I can't imagine a second amendment amendment being very popular.

Crime certainly wouldn't be reduced by banning guns.Terry Pratchett even wrote something to the tune of"Making it a crime to carry a weapon won't bother criminals,breaking the law is what they do".

Why has Bryan resurrected the threads from last year?Is 2012 too quiet?

Hi Eric...
This a new thread and not a resurrected thread, or a smear campaign against President Obama.
The fact is, the anti-gun agenda, just like racism never goes away in America and it just seems to lurk and sulk while regrouping and preparing another tactic then comes storming back.
This has been a continual and ever increasing issue since the sixties.
This time, given the SCOTUS decision of 2008, the attack is an attempt to circumvent and flank the Second Amendment.
And yes, it is a fact that our President, Mr. Obama is quietly and secreatly assisting those who would pursue additional gun control laws, "under the radar" to quote in his own words, and is an effort to drive a wedge into the law as a stepping stone and legal precedent to support and spring forward with other litigation, changes and in hopes of an eventual full ban on the private ownership of guns. Whew... what a run on sentence...
I do respect the opinions of others and believe there are many people in the US who actually believe that the banning of all guns, naively albiet would stop murder, crime and other mayhem.
However, as anyone who has researched the matter easily finds it 'ain't so' and as a matter of fact, the exact opposite happens.
Further addressing attacks on amendments and the Constitution, and I believe it was Dylan who sang, 'the times they are a changin'... and this is so true around the world, but importantly to me, maliciously true here in the US.
Ruth Bader Ginsberg, one of our Supreme Court Justices has openly made statements which infer our Constitution is outdated and hers, and others comments could be construed to suggest changing it.
So, the individual rights guaranteed by the Constitution and its Amendments can and are currently under attack on many fronts.
I will agree, the probability and reality of these attacks being successful might be small, but however miniscule each attack must be addressed on its own merit as lacidasical behavoir on the part of individuals like me, creates an atmosphere in which the antis can gain ground.
I could bore you with pastes and quotes of the framers, writers and signers of our constitution who were obviously very intuitive as they wrote openly even then that our constitutional rights could be and likely would be attacked in the future.
I defend now for myself and for the future of my children, my grandchildren and the continuence of individual rights for my family for centuries to come.
No politics involved here I promise, and as John Stewart said on his show last night, 'grab your parachute as no one is flying the effin plane'...
Respecfully

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I return with an update:

The email I sent to President Obama, of which we all know he does not personally read of answer has to date not been answered.

You might say you're not suprised.

I am as I have sent letters and emails to most Presidents in the past and all were expediately and politely answered.

So... no answer to date... I will be back weekly with updates...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Any federal agent trying to take my guns will die. And I wouldn't wait for them to come after me first.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by aboutface
reply to post by SaturnFX

I really love the recaps, however if you'll permit a suggestion? The flash strobing background is the kind that can induce epileptic seizures. Could you consider toning it down? Thanks,

erm...no?

oh, right, you meant to reply to the ops verses me..

unless you are all up on my hypnotoad..
in which case...all hail hypnotoad!

Thanks for saying this! As an epileptic I recently requested a group at a restaurant if they would not take flash pics until my group left ( We were about 10 min from doing so and I mentioned this, and they were very understanding. For both our groups, it cost nothing for each of us to be polite). Most people don't realize TV, other video or live light when flashed in certain patterns can create a seizure, and some people have no idea it happened, as in an alcoholic "blackout". Then there are people like me who fall down and go boom... Great thing to point out ! Much appreciation.

As for Obama "taking out a UFO", could this be a veiled reference to his capacity as Commander in Chief? Can't picture him whipping-out a Stinger SAM. Then again, perhaps I could. Soft spoken and professional in ones demeanor does not mean a wuss. His actions in our foreign policy would seem to point that out. For anyone willing to give him credit for anything at all that is. At least here, the President has great influence as CIC. Contrast that to any policy, bill or area requiring the Congress to do SOMETHING of value... The only GOP concern since winning majority in the Congress was making him a one term President...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCurmudgeon
I return with an update:

The email I sent to President Obama, of which we all know he does not personally read of answer has to date not been answered.

I am as I have sent letters and emails to most Presidents in the past and all were expediately and politely answered.

Another update and my email to President Obama... I have yet to receive an answer, even though receipt of my email was 'acknowledged'.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCurmudgeon

If you did receive a response from the Pres. I would most likely think it would come from an assistant to the assistant..but any response would be something...versus well "nothing"

Thanks for the updates...keep at it and they'll have to respond - I would hope so anyway

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by KingPanzergrenadier

I don't think you need to worry King, we'll unless your up to no good, then if that's the case - Good Luck!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Love the comment about Aliens possibly needing to eat us..We are so full of toxic waste, it could significantly hamper their physical or mental state...that is "if they do exist" and I don't think your going crazy "just yet - LOL" believing in extra-terrestrial life..

and yeah, making mistakes does translate to learning lessons...it's just those silly stupid mistakes we make that make it REALLY fun! lol

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

I'm going to you for advice the next time I need a "DIY" weapon...Your close to being THE real life MacGyver ...what can you do with a paper clip, some duck tape and a book of matches...maybe I don't want to know...hah

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Hey Saturn, yeah - it's a total scam

and your right, so much happened in the "JFK era" around conspiracies and scandals, it's fun to go back and research it all...and then Nick Pope, interesting fella he is..Thx for watching -Glad you enjoyed the video!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Thx for the suggestion...We have been working on modifications since the beginning and welcome the feedback...I'm thinking this part you are referring to is the ATS logo flashing in the back briefly throughout the show...the general consensus is overall good in the fact that it lessons the white background and gives a different feel in b/n the threads we discuss..

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimePorkchop

If I were to take a guess - your republican and an avid gun collector...either way it doesn't make a difference as this recap show was a recap across several threads on the site. What flavor kool-aid do you drink? I gave it up years ago b/c it's nothing but sugar combined with fluorinated water.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCurmudgeon

Old C - good LONG post! but an interesting read...I see how verbose you are on this subject.

My stance can be summed up in one sentence: No way citizens will lose their guns and if so, we may have a real life situation similar to the movie "The Book of Eli" (*it's a good flick if you haven't seen it yet before)

and Thx for bringing this up, I had the thought that after doing the UFO threads, some people "who had already believed in them" may be confused - I should have added the point that if you already believe in UFOs, what current event (happening in 2011) would have strengthened that belief that extra-terrestrial beings & technology do exist

one piece of info that caught my attention was that JFK really wanted to work with the Soviets on all outer space activities....this could mean a lot of different things but one question to ask is: How much more advanced "in space" are the Soviets and what does this mean for the future of not only space exploration but technology, warfare and our two countries relations..I know - it's a broad question that answer can go deep with layers
but just another important topic we all need to continue to think about...

Thx for the response!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

edit on 10-3-2012 by OldCurmudgeon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I return with an update:

Another update and my email to President Obama... I have yet to receive an answer, even though receipt of my email was 'acknowledged'.

Update: No reply as of this date.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Moderator(s), I do not want to repost this issue as it has been posted previously, so how do I keep this in the current topics.
President Obama is in fact on record of proceeding with ‘under the radar’ activities to circumvent the Second Amendment rights of individuals as conferred by the US Constitution.
I cannot and will not let this die and wish to keep this ball rolling for all to see, read and research.

Thanks

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join