It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Pentagon Guard Told Me About 9/11

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

Most people are smart enough to filter out those things which would constitute garbage and except only the right and true.

And the rest believe in Rube Goldberg conspiracies. Their filter is their own bias.

There is nothing in the OP that would lend it any credence whatsoever, it is an anonymous and unsubstantiated posting on the internet. Yet, I am being denigrated for being "blind".

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

OOOPS !!

I guess you have already been too open minded.

If you retrace your steps maybe you can find some of the parts which have fallen out.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
"yea the plane crashed right over here AAAAAAAND a lady even put her hand out her sunroof and touched it as it flew past!!!!!!"

Both sound about as true as the other.

Speaking of the resident paid posters (you know who you are) well... I'd like to think most everyone knows by now. I'd like to thank these guys for keeping me laughing over the years and for solidifying that the official story couldn't possibly be true. Paid official damn fool conspiracy supporters are on just about every single message board on the net having any type of discussion regarding 9/11. Why would that be? Anyone? Why would we have all these discussion boards with people asking questions and a routine crew of OS supporters attacking them with all the tricks in the disinfo book? Why would there be so many people talking about this if there was no conspiracy?

Know what I really really hate? People that like Nacho Cheese Doritos. Cool Ranch is obviously the superior choice so.... I'm going to find a Doritos message board and spend the next 10 years fighting with people about it. Makes alot of sense doesn't it? The idea of infiltrating message boards might have been a decent idea AT FIRST, for a little while maybe? But to do it for this long has just put all the cards right on the table for everyone to see. It makes no sense to spend so much energy doing this if there wasn't something to be gained from it correct? You guys fail so hard, the pay must be amazing. You probably need to buy really expensive sheets and pillows just to fall asleep at night.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
reply to post by hooper

OOOPS !!

I guess you have already been too open minded.

If you retrace your steps maybe you can find some of the parts which have fallen out.

So why should I or anyone believe any part of the OP? Do you believe everything you read on the internet?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BehindTheStrings

Why would there be so many people talking about this if there was no conspiracy?

You can blame Google for this.
Google allows people to find obscure groups of people and ideas. Once you find a few like minded people you get the impression your group is larger than it really is.

Take skinheads for example. If you comminicate on their site you would get the impression that They have far more members than really exist.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by BehindTheStrings
It makes no sense to spend so much energy doing this if there wasn't something to be gained from it correct?

Not sure I get your logic. Truthers haven't gained anything at all in ten years and yet they're still ploughing the same discredited, fringe furrows.

Wonder if you've got any hard evidence for your assertion that people who disagree with you must be being paid?

Thought not.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Allow me to first say that this may be hard for many here to understand.

I could not care less what you or anyone else may or may not believe.

I simple ask for those here to recognize that the O S contains some serious flaws and there should be a more in depth investigation to better explain and understand the events of Sept. 11 '01.

The acknowedgement of this would not be seen as a copitulation on the O S; unless some would think it is so "set in stone" it can not be questioned.

In this case we may all be better to simply ignore one another as if the other sides opinions had no value. This is what seems to already be the thoughts of one side in this discussion.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

I simple ask for those here to recognize that the O S contains some serious flaws and there should be a more in depth investigation to better explain and understand the events of Sept. 11 '01.

Well here's some questions that have been posed many times before without very good responses:

Who conduct's the investigation?
Who pays for it?
What powers does the investigating group or person have?
What would the agenda look like?
Would a new investigation that draws the same conclusions be accepted?
Would those not satisfied with the results of the "new" investigation then ask for another "new" investigation?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Never mind.

I think you just responded to my last statement.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

try "Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth"....perhaps "Scholars for Truth"....or maybe the physics reports given online.....snotty answer....and incorrect to boot....

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by doryinaz
reply to post by hooper

try "Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth"....perhaps "Scholars for Truth"....or maybe the physics reports given online.....snotty answer....and incorrect to boot....

Try them for what? Are you saying that those websites should conduct the investigation?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Try them for what? Are you saying that those websites should conduct the investigation?

I'm still not quite sure why they don't. If they've got as many experts as they claim it ought to be a piece of cake.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Originally posted by hooper

I'm still not quite sure why they don't. If they've got as many experts as they claim it ought to be a piece of cake.

You would think after ten years and with the thousands and thousands and thousands of experts (sound of eyeballs rolling into back of head) there would be yearly conventions, political action committees, monthly newsletters, reams and reams of published scientific analysis, college courses and hotlines set up to handle the millions and millions and millions of inquiries from thier ever growing army of followers (sound of eyeballs falling out of back of head and hitting floor).

But nope, all you got are a couple of websites. And some public internet forums. And even in the public internet forums if it weren't for the "OS" supporters there would be very little traffic.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

But nope, all you got are a couple of websites. And some public internet forums. And even in the public internet forums if it weren't for the "OS" supporters there would be very little traffic.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Keeping in mind the stories about the poor cuckold who's the last to know,
one wonders if it wouldn't be fair to now tell Hooper and his mates, that they
for a long time have been considered nothing but an anachronism!

(And hence of course, mostly been used by Truth-Seekers as a means
whereby new readers and new members would benefit in a major way, by
given them the opportunity to compare the difference between the utterly
mean, foolish and ridiculous falsehood, standing sharply against the clear,
the simple and the utterly transparent Truth and Honesty sought and looked
for amongst the dross, by everyone else).

Personally i think we should tell them, as it would pain me to see these dear
people remain in 'blissful ignorance' of this fact - much longer.

What do others think?

Cheers

edit on 25-2-2012 by djeminy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by djeminy

In my heart, I can not help but agree with what you are saying.

In my mind, and to be exactly honest, I was just beginning to appreciate and enjoy the humor of it all.

"They" bring to mind what my mother said about "you made your bed- now you have to lay in it".

It also helps me feel good knowing they reinforce what I have often said for myself.

You see I have often been told I was wrong in situations which I was confident I am right. Because of this I have adopted the idea that I truely have something in life to look forward too.

I know that one day I will be proven to be right about something; don't know what- don't know when. But, this will be a good thing to wait for and enjoy.

All these people who insist I have so often been wrong only have a disappointment coming. Some day they will find out they are wrong about something and will rightly be heart broken.

Such is the case here. So I know the time for me to be right is getting closer and closer.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

Well spoken hdutton, and yes, you got much to look forward to i can assure you!

These people we're speaking of, have still a great many things to learn about Life

and its true workings.

Their nasty supercilious attitudes, and same to use as way of debating, will sooner

or later turn against themselves (as you so rightly point out), and surely in a much

more different way than they could ever anticipate!

Arrogance and haughtiness stems from a Dark mind, wherein Truth, Honesty and

Justice obviously never ever will be found. For that to happen, one would be in

need of the Light only.

So these people are wasting their time. Truth is not for them this time around!

But Life goes on and on, and, as you sow, so you shall reap!

None can escape this fact; and thus the wise will naturally be rather 'fussy' about

what he or she allows to 'grow', and what kind of 'fertilizer' to take into account.

The dumb and the immature, naturally, would have no idea about such matters!

Cheers

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by djeminy

Yep !!

Like the man says, "Life is easy, if you just let it be."

It is very true that "stuff happens" but if people will just learn to let nature and time take it's course, they will not experience near the stress and worry which they bring upon themselves.

I learned the hard way a long ago. If you see a snake, just stand by and let the snake be a snake. ( I did't say let it bite you.)

You don't have to dominate everything in this world to make it thru.

Your not getting out alive anyway; and reguardless what you accumulate in this world, "you ain't gonna take it with you."

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Not sure if its been pointed out yet, but there being some lady that reached up and touched a plane flying over.... Ya ever been in traffic and felt a big rig speed by, as it travels it pushes aside all the air around it, you can feel it rock your vehicle.
Now imagine a passanger airliner fly by within touching distance... wouldnt a car (and all the surrounding traffic) be blown away just by the force of air caused from a 747? There is no way a woman could reach up and just touch (oh wow how cool! pft, right) a flying airplane. Does no one really consider how much atmosphere a 747 pushes around them?
This is an impossible story, and should be used as another example of which side of the 911 debate is based on fantasy.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Climax

Yeah....it has been mentioned:

Not sure if its been pointed out yet, but there being some lady that reached up and touched a plane flying over....

.....and has been determined that the "Pentagon Guide" who made that comment was either taken out-of-context, or was just being sarcastic...

....and/or conflating an actual case were a witness to the American 77 impact into the Pentagon, while she was driving on a road near the event, with her Sun-Roof open, happened to have a piece of the debris fall into her car, through the open sunroof.....later to donate it to the Smithsonian....

...really, a bit of research goes a LONG way, here.......

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join