It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All crime should be punished by death.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It's definitely easy to keep crime low when there are no people left alive to commit them.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I'll ask the OP again, have you EVER gone 1km/hour over the speed limit. If yes, then why are you still alive and stealing our oxygen ?
And can ATS please ban mandroids account as his thread has slapped in the face of 'Denying Ignorance' ?
And mandroids, have you even for 1 second considered that when we have a society based on employment, how high the unemployment rate would be if you removed crime ? What would most of today's Police, Ambulance, Security, Media, Law and Judicial systems do for work if there was no crime ? While I do NOT endorse crime, i'm not ignorant enough to deny its a fact of modern life !

Next time you think of doing a thread like this, STOP and take a deep breath, and think about what you are going to write, rather than writing whatever you just thought. There's a HUGE difference !

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
mandroids you have not even given barely a paragraph worth of dialogue towards your case, therefore I feel this thread should be shut down. Because I know people like you, and you do not feel there should be exceptions until they are for your own mistakes. Hypocrite.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by radhaya88
Contactee Alex Collier once said the off planet civilizations grade the evolution of a planets inhabitants by how they deal with social offenders. The very bottom of the rankings of civilizations are the ones who still use capital punishment. I believe you and people like you will keep us from first contact. Why don't we stop the wars and the killing and live in peace? Just a thought

That is not the only sliding scale used. There is alot that can be said there.

The symbol for Earth is Africa and starvation.

Warzone.

Retaliation versus social justice, forgiving and healing. Even serious crimes, need understanding and people should be cloistering to heal the person, not punish, to help them solve their innermost problems, even if in some cases they may be so dangerous to be put somewhere for our safety.

Our laws are judged too.

Everything is a test.

Not only that, but all the different levels in the pyramid have been heavily tested, and with the upgrade given, they failed.

Its like a school, with a self appointed board of directors. And a current crop of higher level self appointed take over group, the annanuki, who set up slave camps. Everyone is tested, there is always a higher group over each level. That group did not create this planet or seed it with life and nature. The school has real Creators/Designers, and they're extreme Higher Ups, and we're all their children, light souls.

So, they want to see people in a good environment passing tests with higher ups showing, modeling the way.

Like in a real school.

But, the board of directors and those over their heads, have stolen the technology and upgrade to the students for themselves and they also work hard to fail the students.

There will be consequences.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

Your views scream Nazi Germany, it's you my friend who needs to open up your mind. Yes crime is a bad thing but is sometimes justifiable in certain instances. Killing all criminals would be a social injustice, do non-violent drug offenders deserve to have their life ended, no. Does the man who steals bread to feed his family deserve death, no. Does the mass murder who enjoys the kill for it's sake deserve death, yes. The manner you speak of is more backwards and animalistic then the first codes of law. You need to re-evaluate what the human mind is worth. May you never hold a position of power.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

The OP is one of the best fed trolls I've seen for a while. I suspect he is reclining in his chair, feeling a deep, warm sense of satisfaction as I write.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wetpaint72

That's funny maybe I need to turn some of my neighbors in because when they speak all you can hear is ber de ner ner ner ner ner ner ner. ( simulating banjo noise)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I think we should take it one step further.
We should develop tests that can be made on the fetus to determine if any crimes will be committed during its lifespan. If any signs of disobedience show up, abort.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Sounds like a good premise for a cyberpunk novel. I'm gonna start on it right now.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

As a bonus, and to prevent widows and orphans, you kill the offender and any and all persons who depend on him/her. Man with a wife and 3 kids accidentally goes 1 mph over the speed limit gets caught, and his whole family gets killed. Problem solved!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I acuse the original poster of gross public annoyance
How do you plead?
Guilty. Thank you, The court agrees.
Please take yourself to the nearest meat reclamation center so you can turn yourself into chicken mcnuggets.

Well at least under your rules finding a parking place would be easier.
Should people be shot on the spot for not using thier turn signal?
Or wait till they get out of traffic?

What is the preferred method of execution? Bullet, gas, electric or 48 hours of Lady gaga?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mash3d

I like the last one, but I vote for being stabbed in non-vital locations, so as to inflict as much pain as possible. You'll slowly bleed out and die miserably. Should have paid more attention and you might have noticed that speed trap!
edit on 2/15/2012 by OrphenFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I hope you dont drive your car 5 mph OVER the psoted speed right? Death would await you.

Oh...and better not forget to use your BLINKERS>

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

i think vlad dracula, the historical guy had whats in mind. a stick up the derrier hitting no vitals comin out the mouth. 2 days of horror. or, lets implement the iron maiden again. strategically placed spikes so the perpetrator in the tomb would not die for quite a while. there ya go, new cool fad/old fad punishment. like all the movie remakes nowadays.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

At which point, you've completely wasted the potential of children and destroyed the social and economic input of the wife.

Socially and economically, we simply cannot afford such a policy.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Using this logic I wouldn't have reached my third birthday

It's OK....I'm fixed now!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

We are pretty stupid and not self governing for a creature who has been here a long time with supposedly advanced brains. The brain is like a secret weapon, all powerful and can certainly be used for good but in the wrong hands - can be used for evil.
We have focused on using the brain in a soulless search for profit without remembering mistakes or allowing ourselves to grow spiritually as fast as we have technologically.
As a result we are running at breakneck speed and falling headlong over our own feet. All we had to do was slow down, tread carefully and value past and ancestors...but nooooooooo.

I would be happy if all crime were punished in an equal way across the board.
In our society all men are created equal and we all obey the same laws and so you get the visual impression that we are on equal footing but nothing could be further from the truth.

We all have the same laws - the penalties are very different though depending who you are and what amount of "freedom" you can afford. All the rest go to jail free. Jails are probably going to be the next employment opportunity for the USA. When they say infrastructure I got a feeling this is going to mean privatizing incarceration and making it the next big business. Watch the stocks.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mactheaxe

i think vlad dracula, the historical guy had whats in mind. a stick up the derrier hitting no vitals comin out the mouth. 2 days of horror. or, lets implement the iron maiden again. strategically placed spikes so the perpetrator in the tomb would not die for quite a while. there ya go, new cool fad/old fad punishment. like all the movie remakes nowadays.

What's up with this? I don't know what to think except you are sadistic and twisted and shouldn't probably be babysitting watching pets or really related to anyone at all I mean safely. Just my humble opinion. You might be a kindly florist since they like ramming wires into flowers but I think you need some professional help - seriously.
edit on 15-2-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
obvious troll, but if i were a legislator i would simply write a law that makes anyone who expresses sympathy with mass murder (your idea) would be considered a criminal, hence, you would have to face capital punishment

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

And soon it will come to pass. NWO. we all are criminals. NWO is to rid the earth od 90% or world population. Why.. we all are being punished as being bad. in their way .. Me I think that only those that commit murder. Or manslaughter / and can be proven guilty. No death row.. convict them prove them guilty ..do away with them..To have a prisoner on death row for 20 or more years..they are getting letters from their family..educating themselfs..doing other things..the person or persons that lifes they took are not ..their dead..people that rob..remover their hands...I know sounds bad coming from a kid huh..but..why not..No SSI provided becuz now they can't work no hands..thats your problem hand less person. Rape..males on females/ cut it off..females on males / close it up.. and what ever for like F on F & G on G...eww...But to just kill every criminal for petty crimes no..that would be like..if your at work and you screw something up cuzin problems for the company as to sells..your punishment is death...wow...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join