It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All crime should be punished by death.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

All crime should be punished by death

People complain how harsh the OT rules were but there is one fact that indisputable. Archaeologists have yet to unearth a jail in ancient Israel.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Let me make 4 points before I make my formal reply.

1, I have already dealt with this, but I am not a troll. Its lazy debate to call my thread trolling and simply hints that you irked by my provocative and interesting thread.

2, more than one of you has said ‘ban mandroids/ban the thread’ or similar. This is ugly censorship on your part and far worse than anything I wrote of here.

3, I did not reply last evening because I have a life and other things to do.

4, many of you have duplicated retorts and I think you should make more of an effort not to do so. e.g. 'what about jaywalking?' look up WHY jaywalking IS a crime.

Let me tell you a story. I have a friend from Calgary; he’s not rich by any means but is hard working and a really decent man. He worked very hard for a long and bought himself a pickup truck. It was nothing special, but it was going to help him earn money and it was his pride and joy.
One morning he walks out of the store and some SOB had keyed the whole left side and let 2 tires down. He was rightfully furious and admitted that if the so and so who did it was caught, he would have had him hung. And the cost of repairs put him back 3 months.

No right thinking person would have anything but sympathy for him. No right thinking person could look at the world today and not think that something drastic needs to be done.

The time is now gone for caring about the causes of crime or sending young thugs on holidays to the Bahamas. And so called civilised western society has never has a problem in hiring the hangman.

I am suggesting a provocative Theoretical answer to crime and I feel your replies are less genuine anger with me and more a sense of guilt because its touching upon an animalistic side of you that secretly arouses you.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pax et Intellectus

Originally posted by SL55T0T0

Originally posted by Pax et Intellectus

Originally posted by SL55T0T0
They cut your hands or feet off in some arab countries if you steal, people are terrified of stealing so i guess it works, this guy is on to something guys, something has to change or you might be the next victim and im sure you would be in favour of the death penalty too. Just think of the worse act of criminal violence you've heared of and think you could have been the victim or one of the victims, simple really
Quit beying PC guys this is a life and death issue for alot of innocent hardworking people
edit on 16-2-2012 by SL55T0T0 because: (no reason given)
Yeah...Arabic law works really well mate. Well done :-( .

Look if you had any real understanding of Human behavior , Social Science Education, experience of people from disadvantaged backgrounds or social welfare. You would not answer in such a way. Think about something before posting some kind of garbage drivel that leaks from your malformed intelect.

What makes you think your intelect is so wellformed
edit on 16-2-2012 by SL55T0T0 because: (no reason given)

Simple really. I read your post and realised you had not got a clue about social structures and basic human pyschology. Only some one truley ignorant and little lacking in the IQ area would agree with the OP.

Criminals do nasty things to people with big egos too you know? good luck with ever-increasing crime in the future, it doesnt look good for the human race with our current system, only time will tell i guess
btw adding me to your foes list was pretty cute, i wont play that game

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Hello I dont want to be called rude or any sort of pathetic name-calling vestige....
But...Who the *SNIP* are you to say that idealist---the contingent and sum of morality and fantasy it is a disappointing fact but yeah back to the subject even if you are right or wrong it always depends on the perception of the masses the rummaging of time and lies of a basic individual concept...now tell me what is the meaning of the universe,existence,world,and life sum all of the memories,facts,truths youll see how twisted all of those are basically there was no even wrong and right at the very beginning so there is no means of justice righteousness so forth etc etc etc...so youre meaning to tell everyone that life and the side of "good" is a compulsary a must...to me its only a pathetic joke of something that was done before changed and alter as our language and tools are...so tell me is there even emotions to coincide with everyone who believes in it?...tell me?...thats why lies and theories were made...there are masses who always say that the truth was wrong and the right was wrong over and over again does it even matter if you did bad or did good huh?...the answer of it all is the world is all for naught...how pathetic...so yeah your concept added with good minus bad huh?so tell me would you gain something worthwhile or would you gain something here in the end..hmm?would you profit from these things?everything that we did to other people was worth for a profit...not free its a waste really...and the fact that almost everyone always sides with the bigger crowd...how stupid...the truth is humanity only wants to win and win always to god damn win its not about humility to accept defeat and lose...every concept here in this world is pathetic...even if you were truly right and absolutely right if there were masses that say you wrong you...are...wrong...therefore sum all that ive said and keep them and keep remembering that life is just bull# and also the universe was just for nothing...thats all ive got to say...---Einsatz out "Et In Arcadia In Ego"

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 2/16/2012 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mandroids

1, I have already dealt with this, but I am not a troll. Its lazy debate to call my thread trolling and simply hints that you irked by my provocative and interesting thread.

2, more than one of you has said ‘ban mandroids/ban the thread’ or similar. This is ugly censorship on your part and far worse than anything I wrote of here.

3, I did not reply last evening because I have a life and other things to do.

4, many of you have duplicated retorts and I think you should make more of an effort not to do so. e.g. 'what about jaywalking?' look up WHY jaywalking IS a crime.

Let me tell you a story. I have a friend from Calgary; he’s not rich by any means but is hard working and a really decent man. He worked very hard for a long and bought himself a pickup truck. It was nothing special, but it was going to help him earn money and it was his pride and joy.
One morning he walks out of the store and some SOB had keyed the whole left side and let 2 tires down. He was rightfully furious and admitted that if the so and so who did it was caught, he would have had him hung. And the cost of repairs put him back 3 months.

No right thinking person would have anything but sympathy for him. No right thinking person could look at the world today and not think that something drastic needs to be done.

The time is now gone for caring about the causes of crime or sending young thugs on holidays to the Bahamas. And so called civilised western society has never has a problem in hiring the hangman.

I am suggesting a provocative Theoretical answer to crime and I feel your replies are less genuine anger with me and more a sense of guilt because its touching upon an animalistic side of you that secretly arouses you.

1. Your thread is NOT provactive or interesting regardless of how many times you want to convince yourself that it is !

2. Calling for a thread that defies all logic to be banned is nowhere even close to being compared to calling for the death penalty for ALL crimes !

3. You claim to have a life, but going by your mentality you should have that life taken away from you unless you claim you have NEVER broken ANY crime EVER !

4. The examples of jay-walking and driving 1km/hour over the speed limit are used as examples to show that fines gor these crimes are already in place, yet your menatlity is the death penalty for these things.

And i'll ask you again, have you EVER broken any of todays laws even to the slightest degree, and unless you are perfect in every way then you sir should be the first to be given the death penalty if you truly believe in your thread.
But a hangman couldnt exist under your mentality as he would be breaking one of the Ten Commandments [Laws]..........Thou Shall Not Kill, and would therefore have to be killed himself for breaking a law. Who hangs the hangman that just broke a Law ???
You're trying to create a Utopia scenario, when in reality the Utupia would have a population of ZERO under your 'provocative hypothetical' theory ! This is why most on this thread are disagreeing with you, but you still can't see it.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Crimes need to be classified into different categories Crimes like jay walking should attract a fine. Crimes like petty theft, small scale drug dealing, provoked assault etc should attract a community service order. Completion of a community service order would show the community that a criminal was prepared to repay the community for their crimes. If the person does not do their community service order to repay society then they should go to jail. Not doing a community service order should be consider to be a fairly serious crime in itself as it shows that a criminal is not prepared to repay the community for their crimes. Crimes like murder and rape should attract hard labor sentences several years in duration or life sentences if the criminal was not prepared to do hard labor. Criminals that commit hardened crime and choose to do hard labor should then be monitored for life. If a hardened criminal continues to commit hardened crime when released then they should be locked up for life to protect the community from their actions. Using these or similar proticols would show a balance between forgiveness, protection of society and punishment.
There should be an oversight committee may up of auditors and various legal people none of which are appointed by government which oversees the appointment of judges to the court systems as well as the investigation of politicians, the media, the police force and makes shore that all government contracts and laws are at arms length and are not bias in any way. These people could not be sacked by the government and would be held to the highest standards of integrety by their piers. A panel would be responsible for the hiring and firing of these people in an open manner and anybody with any integrety issues would not be employed. This would dramatically reduce corruption in the government and lead to a lot less bias in government decisions and much fairer trials. All investigations would be conducted fairly, be unbias, and done in an objective manner using only the highest standards of evidence.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I think this person has been having bad experiences with other people =[ But truth be told man, People have been around for 10's of thousands of years/ Laws only came about when societies and civilization Were established. And guess what? We survived the anarchy. Laws were put into place to keep order. But People "HAVE EVOLVED" we do not kill without question, Unless we feel justified. But even then. your theory would place all of canada and the united states at risk Of death because we voted our government into office and for those who voted/didn't vote would all be to blame for some of the major mistakes our countries have made. The only way your view would have anyway of coming into effect is "IF" Laws became more slack and flexible, being easier to stay out of trouble, or just blow up the whole planet with everyone with it.

I'm sorry Mandroid your Logic seems very flawed and not well thought out. If you have anyway of maybe using it in a functional sort of sense rather than just killing anyone who makes a mistake which is just disgusting by the way, It's prejudice to catagorize people for "A single" mistake.

That my friend is what we call a mentallity of a child, or an over simplification of a problem much more complex that will take more than a barrel of a gun or a rope to fix.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mactheaxe

It is none of my business sir but I am somewhat relieved to hear you speak without the dripping blood. And I apologize if I drew any inaccurate conclusions which maligned your character which I am sure now is entirely without blemish or fault....or at least mostly.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I dont think so, calling for censorship is far less worse than calling for death penalty for all crimes.

One morning he walks out of the store and some SOB had keyed the whole left side and let 2 tires down. He was rightfully furious and admitted that if the so and so who did it was caught, he would have had him hung. And the cost of repairs put him back 3 months. No right thinking person would have anything but sympathy for him.

Then your friend either did not really mean it, or he is borderline psychopathic. Anything over a full financial compensation and some jail time is overkill.

No right thinking person could look at the world today and not think that something drastic needs to be done.

Why not? Crime rates are decreasing since 1990.

We are just exposed to negative things more because of media. In reality, world today is usualy a safer place than in the past.

It does not arouse me at all. If this arouses you, then I think people like you posses more danger for society than a jaywalker or a petty thief ever could.

Bottom line is, your proposal would lead to a drastically INCREASED criminality. Some crimes will be lowered, but murder (thats what it is) will be rampant.
edit on 16/2/12 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I kind of see this thread as one of those permissions things, they do.

Like before 9/11, Alex Jones spoke up, also they put the whole scenario in a television program.

This was supposed to be the dark sides crafty way of bending and twisting cosmic laws to get our permission to do this to us as we're light beings who are meant to progress, and this is our school. They need permission, from us or school is taken back.

So they have a plan to employ murderous drones that shoot anyone acting out suspiciously, all over?????

And need our permissions.

So bury this in a few threads online and maybe a movie or two, and if people don't REVOLT against this, they feel permissions are given?

Well, I don't know when, but the cosmic arrest team is coming in, they will be dealt with and the more we hold awareness and wake up, and connect to Greater Soul Essence and Source/Family above, God/Goodness, and are kind to others, overcoming the reactive buttons in our body suits, and become more conscious and intelligent decisions, which is spirit, We Will Hold ARK!!!!!!
edit on 16-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mandroids

You already know I completely disagree with your OP, but....
you are right... calling someone a troll can be "lazy debate"

you are right, this is censorship. It doesn't matter whether I agree with you or not: you are entitled to say whatever you want to say, how smart or stupid the things that you say are...

wrong on both claims:
- It's times like that this - when a lot of people experience anxiety, that a rational approach is required, not an emotional one.
- I can't find any "so called civilized western society" that has hangmen and is civilized.

As I (and others) have said already: you don't have a clue about the "nature of crime", do you? Once again, please make yourself familiar with the notion of social constructionism to understand that in a lot of instances, "crime" is nothing but a label attached to some kind of behavior by one type of group, attached to them by the sociological category that manages to control the hegemonic discourses.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by theubermensch
You are all weak.

You are all cowards.

You are all uninspired and predictable and obvious. So clever to call someone a troll

edit on 15-2-2012 by theubermensch because: (no reason given)

and one can only hope that
You are all alone

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Are you Tesseract11?

Shroomery: All crime should be punished by death.

In Texas the crime of murder is punishable by death.In 2010 there were 1,249 murders in the State of Texas. In a state were the death penalty is a definite possibility, 1,249 people were still willing to take the life of another person, possibly more than 1,249 because some murders involve multiple perpetrators. Punishment is not a deterrent because very few people believe they will be caught for the crimes that they commit.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

A stole a 10 cent ceramic skunk from the dime store when I was eight.
Looks like in your mind I've lived 50 years on borrowed time.

I did end up paying for it a few months later. In case you are tracking this stuff.

"All" and "never" are two words that can get you in alot of trouble is discussions.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GeistMelange

Good catch.

Even if they are the same author and the OP has not blatantly plagiarized that post from a different forum.

They could of at least written a fresh take on it and not just copy and pasted it.

Not that that really matters when it comes to this ridiculous idea.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
mandroids, admit it it, you dont believe there should be exceptions to the death penalty until you are guily of spitting on a sidewalk. "Opps oh no, I was just watering the weeds between the cracks, I now see the error of my ways, I would like to petition for an amendmant to my blasphemy please no its just spit o a sidewalk dont hang me please!!!!"

I know what kind of person you are, you are a hypocryite, and I bet you are also a closet racist. If you are asking me how I know that, its because I read minds.

See how easy trolling is? I can be ignorant and stupid just like you. Yea yea ill take the the punishment for a personal attack, because frankly your just an idiot.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Maybe Mandroids has realised that he HAS committed at least one crime in his life and has gone to practice what he preached ???
Or maybe he just got upset because his out-of-touch with reality thread got moved to the rant section where it belonged in the first place ???

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join