It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Exam Paper Illustration - What Do You See?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack3182
Reply from Ben Frost.

Great thanks, that takes care of that!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Well, the box cutter and the plane are obvious. The blocks spell Armageddon. the boy is wearing Red, White, and Blue. The soccer ball is a reference to the geometric shape of the charge used to detonate nuclear weapons material.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jewells

Seems like a lot of effort, for pretty much useless information.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sphota
Is this test meant for college students?

It's so simplistic...they provide a graph that clearly states the percentage of people that think women playing soccer is "normal" and the first question just inches below is what percentage think it's normal? Really?

I mean, as far as sociology is concerned, I have to ask...if you're going to bother to teach someone the complexities of sociology, wouldn't you expect them to be at least at the level of reading comprehension where such simple questions don't need to be asked???

Are we sure this isn't some fake test made up to be the context for that image to be nestled into?

Yes I agree. This is, sadly, a real test for university level students. It shows you just how "dumbing down society" works.

Universities are money making concerns and are only interested in making lots of money. Failing students does not make money. Pass rates are important as advertising. I hope the exam setter knew this image for what it is. Otherwise I have to conclude that the dumbing down process works really well.

Our society is already collapsing. Sheeple don't want to know.

P)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
one thing that keeps nagging on me is the 4 Israelis who Filmed the whole event> the paper people are facing the Blocks or Towers.

the box cutter is also Pointing to the paper men!

the Girl is wearing pink shirt and shoes and has a pink pentagon behind her, and the box cutter is also pink. just an observation there not sure what it could mean.
my first feeling is Condi rice who just happened to warn people about flying on the morning of 911 specificly mayor willie brown of new york. she was also

Rice was President Bush's National Security Advisor during his first term.

Rice also served on the National Security Council as the Soviet and East European Affairs Advisor to President George H.W. Bush during the dissolution of the Soviet Union and German reunification.

with a focus on democracy in the Greater Middle East. Her emphasis on supporting democratically elected governments faced challenges as Hamas captured a popular majority in Palestinian elections, and influential countries including Saudi Arabia and Egypt maintained authoritarian systems with U.S. support. While Secretary of State, she chaired the Millennium Challenge Corporation's board of directors.

The negative votes, the most cast against any nomination for Secretary of State since 1825, came from Senators who, according to Senator Barbara Boxer, wanted "to hold Dr. Rice and the Bush administration accountable for their failures in Iraq and in the war on terrorism." Their reasoning was that Rice had acted irresponsibly in equating Saddam's regime with Islamist terrorism and some could not accept her previous record. Senator Robert Byrd voted against Rice's appointment, indicating that she "has asserted that the President holds far more of the war power than the Constitution grants him."[75]

As Secretary of State, Rice championed the expansion of democratic governments. Rice stated that the September 11 attacks in 2001 were rooted in "oppression and despair" and so, the US must advance democratic reform and support basic rights throughout the greater Middle East.[76] Rice also reformed and restructured the department, as well as US diplomacy as a whole. "Transformational Diplomacy" is the goal that Rice describes as "work[ing] with our many partners around the world... [and] build[ing] and sustain[ing] democratic, well-governed states that will respond to the needs of their people and conduct themselves responsibly in the international system

all from her wiki page it conveniently leaves out her warnings on the morning of 911.

sorry there were 5 dancing Israelis. 4 paper figures connected.

edit on 2/15/2012 by -W1LL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

depending on how you read the letters in the blocks, you could get " are we doomed again.'

How do you get "are we doomed again" when there's only one 'o' and no 'i'?

reply to post by JoeSignal

If it is a G, and I think it is as I see white between her fingers, then the letters on the ground spell GOD WARNED.

According to wordsmith (an anagram server) there are 1309 permutations for ARMAGEDDON and 315 permutations for ARWAGEDDON. Lots of possibilities to pick from.

edit on 15-2-2012 by Mishmashum because: woops ARWA not ARMA

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by doubledutch
interesting thread, we really need to find the original image, what it was created for and when...

anyway i was looking at the exam paper, heres the cover:

so then I got my tin foil hat and saw this...

now im a dyslexic numpty so crap with numbers and words for hat matter, but do those numbers right under 'NEW GSCE' not make 9/11 / 01... as in 4+5 = 9 then an 11/01

above poster, are you sure it's Ben Frost? i cant find it in his work...

edit on 15-2-2012 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

This is a brilliant post, and quite weird tbf.
I was just looking on his site and found this as well...

Notice that two planes are flying downwards towards something? (representing two planes going into the towers)
The calendar says 2001
On the man's mug it says 'I *heart* NY'
Also, on the man's bag it says 'Anthrax' which is an infectious disease due to a type of bacteria called Bacillus anthracis. Maybe something to do with the government?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
When was this picture made?

If before 2001, then yeah, it's a little weird. (edit: yeah it was made in 2010)

If after 2001, then its completely normal. And as far as I can tell, it was made after 2001...
Just including some important events(the most important event) for society in a sociology college exam...

nothing to see here. sorry.

edit on 15-2-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

god find the anthrax scare was Rallied the day of and after 911. there was thread on it just recently it was a great one lemme see if I can find it.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

If before 2001, then yeah, it's a little weird. (edit: yeah it was made in 2010)

If after 2001, then its completely normal. And as far as I can tell, it was made after 2001...
Just including some important events(the most important event) for society in a sociology college exam...

The date of the picture I posted a couple posts up was 2001. It does not give a month, but I'm assuming it was before 9/11.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL
reply to post by jNormal

god find the anthrax scare was Rallied the day of and after 911. there was thread on it just recently it was a great one lemme see if I can find it.

I googled 'Anthrax Government' and it came up with conspiracies that it was a government thing.
Pretty weird that it's in that picture

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ssupp
The image looks pretty old to me, older than 2001.

So if the image is pre 2001 is that why the reference to reagan in the pic

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The cutter could signify a precision cut (precision job, columns cut, etc.). The girl however has me thinking. It almost looks as if a female was responsible for putting all the pieces together.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jNormal

The date of the picture I posted a couple posts up was 2001. It does not give a month, but I'm assuming it was before 9/11.

The date says june 25th, 2010...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Here is a picture of the picture from his site: speedcap.net...

says from 2001
edit on 15-2-2012 by jNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Did a google image search and it appears this pic has been altered; the original didn't include a box cutter but rather a stuffed animal and the blocks didn't spell armageddon.

- However -

There is a site for an international school for kids that features this on their homepage

Creepy link thingy

Really not sure what to make of it

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by vogon42
So if the image is pre 2001 is that why the reference to reagan in the pic

Don't you guys read the thread?

This has already been covered numerous times.

The artist, Ben Frost, made this in 2001, AFTER 9/11.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

I may very well be done with this website after this thread.
Are you guys serious?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by followtheevidence
Did a google image search and it appears this pic has been altered; the original didn't include a box cutter but rather a stuffed animal and the blocks didn't spell armageddon.

- However -

There is a site for an international school for kids that features this on their homepage

Creepy link thingy

Really not sure what to make of it

Well, I do. It's called "pop art", and it involves reusing, altering and decontextualizing pictures, photos and illustrations, available in, for example, advertising.

It's not that difficult to understand.

(And some people may use that image without understanding the irony, artists love that)
edit on 15-2-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

reply to post by jNormal

I may very well be done with this website after this thread.
Are you guys serious?

I know I am.

Chill out?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join