It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Exam Paper Illustration - What Do You See?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I've read on other sites the artist (Frost) acknowledged the image was made after 9/11 and may be deliberately invoking 9/11 themes. It's not exactly subtle either.

I liked it better when subversive comic book artists used to slip the word "sex" into the background art of a scene, it was the pre-digital age equivalent of an easter-egg hunt, but this image doesn't really require a lot of imagination to see the 9/11 allegories.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Initially I noticed the plane flying into the 2 towers....but not the block towers. The boys striped shirt has a reflection dividing it down the middle. either the usa will be broken, or those are the towers. Since the block towers are there, maybe we can just say the plan is to divide the U.S.A. This is one creepy test. Remind me to never take sociology.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

depending on how you read the letters in the blocks, you could get " are we doomed again.'

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by doubledutch

Geez - can go one better

www.youtube.com...

Our OEM office has a whole stck of these manuals

Took course in Weapons of Mass Destruction Operations in March 2001 - our instructor (retired NJ State Police)
commented on it . Pointed out that terrorists bombed building in 1993 and should be ready for a future attack

Of course it could have nothing to do with it being a target of a past terror attack, it must mean a new one.

Seriously folks, bldg 7? From that pic?

I get the obvious symbolism, but there is a ton of subtle stuff going on in the pic also.

The boys hair for one, and he has 2 red stripes on his right arm, but only one the left.

It may not be sinister, but there is a lot of symbolism.
edit on 15-2-2012 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Look at the four paper people, then look in between- three heads! One woman (middle) two men?
edit on 15-2-2012 by Alien44 because: second thoughts

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

If the blocks form the "two towers" as (RMAG) and (EDDO). Does that mean the (N) represents WTC7? So what does the (A) represent?

Really reading in to it the (N) block as WTC7 would then reside in the north east. Indicating (RMAG) is WTC1, north of (EDDO) as the south tower. So the plane is going from the west into the east. Or the "west is instigating conflict with the east." Pretty clever little piece of artwork.
edit on 15-2-2012 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by snowcrash911

Cheers, I've finally got it.

link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

You could take any picture and start coming up with references to thousands of symbols. Nothing new here.

link   
Without reading the thread...i see box cutter, twin towers and a boy flying an airliner....
This what you are getting at?by the way the one tower is falling down....

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul

Great thread Cythraul.

The child with the A block said Kid A to me.
Kid A was a Radiohead Album released in 2000.
Googling Kid A and 9/11 I was surprised to find links
questioning 'Did radiohead predict 9/11 with their Album Kid A?'

'Kid A' is the
Soundtrack to 9/11

vassifer.blogs.com...
lexingtonsbrother.wordpress.com...

Interesting! I think I need to relisten to the album.
Kid A represents the first cloned child.

One of the pieces of artwork that radiohead's visual artist Stanley Donwood uses
in Kid A is called "Trade Center"

Trade center. (2000) 168cm x 168cm. Acrylic, charcoal and blackboard paint on canvas.

www.slowlydownward.com...

-Rebirth from the destruction of the old? [Cloning, (fleeing Sperm), 'alien' greys, pyramids]

Other Images from Kid A Booklet

There is some potential here, no?
edit on 15-2-2012 by pshea38 because: fixed links

link   
reply to post by ReconX

The one right next to that image on Ben Frosts page to the left is also interesting

link   
Reply from Ben Frost.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ssupp

I'm pretty sure the paper men and ball have something to do with it also

dont know about the ball but

papermen = Cut-outs

In espionage parlance, a cutout is a mutually trusted intermediary, method or channel of communication, facilitating the exchange of information between agents. Cutouts usually only know the source and destination of the information to be transmitted, but are unaware of the identities of any other persons involved in the espionage process. Thus, a captured cutout cannot be used to identify members of an espionage cell.

boxcutters were the 1st thing i noticed [safety issues]

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Baphomet

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagleeye2
reply to post by St Udio

I was thinking about the green could represent Arabs
And Red and Blue could represent USA or Britains.

I'm still trying to understand the green A

[/quote/]

Your reasoning about the colors jogged me. Australias colors are green & gold. Also, the position of the feet may be symbolic, (as in service to others/service to self) although I'm not sure of exact meanings. This goes for their swept hair direction too. The childrens 'pursed' lips are odd also, suggesting being tight lipped?? Having said all this, I think the fact that its post 911, the artist was sending a subtle message.
edit on 15-2-2012 by jewells because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

So they spend hours upon hours, creating this image full of symbolism and everything, just so it could wind up somewhere on an Exam that no one will ever bother to look at again????? WHY????????

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

Maybe to test whether students are picking up the subtle messages, & to alert those of who exactly the students are?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I see several interesting things in this picture:

1. Boy flying airplane is wearing red, white (shirt), and blue (pants)
2. Is it a coincidence he is flying the airplane?
3. Toy blocks spell out ‘ARMAGEDDON’
4. Blocks are arranged like the twin towers
5. The ball behind the girl has shapes of a pentagon
6. A box cutter lies on the ground to remind us of attempted terrorist
7. Four paper cutout people and there were four hijacked airplanes

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
If it is a G, and I think it is as I see white between her fingers, then the letters on the ground spell GOD WARNED.

The paper people clearly has no heads.

The boy's right hand seems very weirdly positioned.

It goes on and on.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Those kids look like they are from Planet of The Apes. I see the scenario here. I just wonder. Where I come from we use scissors to cut paper, not box cutters. I haven't read the whole thread only the OP, but I noticed the blocks spell armageddon.
edit on 15-2-2012 by coldfiremx because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join