It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Exam Paper Illustration - What Do You See?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by VinnyPNY

I agree with you and would like to add that everything has been covered about 4 times as some people comment without having read the thread which drives me round the bend. Thanks OP for highlighting this picture!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It's one of the oddest pictures I've ever seen. Kids with box cutters that's not that unusual where I come from.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Do the paper dolls look like they've had their heads cut off to anyone else? I only got through the first 2 pages.

Looks like the "boxcutter" created mindless unity.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I think its symbolizing that the attacks on 9/11 was the beginning of the end. We see a plane, a box cutter, pentagons on the ball, the two piles of blocks representing the towers
edit on 15-2-2012 by sith9157 because: Mispelled word in post

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Firstly, phenomenal thread. All credit where due!

Secondly, very interesting that the images are not referenced more explicitly at the end of the paper. This isn't something mandatory, but common practise is to leave on a disclaimer for unattributed work to say all efforts have been made to contact the copyright holder...

The analysis of this image should be the first piece of homework for ATS newbies!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
Those kids have anatomically incorrect heads. They have ape snouts, instead of flat human faces. Humans evolved flatter faces to accommodate our large brains and make room for infants' heads to pass through the birth canal.

Why the monkey faces?

Google "precious moments". Ape snouts abound.
I blame this deformity on Sam Butcher, the creator and original propagator of "precious moments" art and figurines. Apparently some people really like children with ape snouts since precious moments has become a multimillion dollar enterprise.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

anybody noticed the boy "controlling" the plane is wearing read white and blue? Red and white stripped shirt too.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
That looks like a Stanley Knife to me, but this might just a UK/USA thing!

I definitely see the two towers, the kid holding the plane. The letters NWO are on the boxes but there's only 26 letters to choose from!
How about this for an analysis: the NWO set the ball rolling for planes to fly into two towers, and ultimately lead to just four leaders of the world. Each will brandish stanley knives.

I personally think this is just a poorly thought out exam illustration, not propaganda! Thanks to the OP for sharing though.

Cheers,
Ben.

EDIT: Got further through the thread and people pointed out Armageddon in the boxes. Look at me getting my W's and M's all mixed up! That changes the tone of the picture a touch, but still possibly the illustrator making quite a misguided joke? This is a sociologist we're talking about after all

edit on 15/2/12 by BenTFH because: Further reading

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Yeah the article really lost me when it started getting too looney

"It has been noted that the picture contains a huge amount of pink, and also that the boy’s wrist appears to be limp – considering the picture is in the context of “gender roles” and “stereotypes” to do with the gender of children, this is suspicious, especially in the wake of such disgusting news stories as the child raised “without gender stereotypes” which showcase the destruction of traditional family units and childhoods in this country.

The children may be white but many have pointed out that their features are hardly typical of Caucasian children – you decide the significance of this one.

There were some other ideas in the comments section, such as the girl’s legs being open to invite the boy for sex (or the blocks obstructing her so he cannot), or the knife pointing at paper people symbolising abortion of white babies. You decide for yourself what you think the image is trying to say or do; I will postulate my own hypothesis."

I really don't see anything nefarious at all in this picture.....The supposed 9/11 symbolism is likely just coincedance. The only thing I found slightly odd was the 'Armageddon ' blocks....but even with those you have to make a lot of assumptions to make it work...Is the 'M' and 'M' or is it really a 'W"...and the 'N' appears to be in the wrong spot...etc.
edit on 15-2-2012 by bhornbuckle75 because: Taco

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This is another interesting image by Ben Frost.

edit on 15-2-2012 by ReconX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Guys I just received an email back from Ben Frost. I had asked him if it was before or after 9/11, He said post 9/ll.

I took a photo of the email but not sure how to upload it.

Thank to Snowcrash911 for helping me to upload pictures
edit on 15-2-2012 by Jack3182 because: Added picture.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jack3182

Use "Tools+" and then "ATS Uploads" below that. Best use the "PNG" format, it's great for snapshots. (In Windows, snapshots are made with the PrtScr key, in Linux, use tools like "ksnapshot", if KDE is your DE) Then click on the picture you uploaded and insert the [pic] .... [/pic] code given below in your next comment.
edit on 15-2-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Hecate666

This was a thread where the OP asked for us to look at the picture and make a comment BEFORE reading the link. This would imply to us to NOT read the thread until we had made a first reaction comment on the picture.

In my case - I put the before and after in a single post to save space on the thread and made notes in the edits to show that it was only AFTER reading the link and the thread that I saw that the issue in question was "gender roles".

So, are you still upset at those of us who followed the OP's request in his "edit" on the OP?
edit on 15/2/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ssupp

I see a plane, 2 towers, a box cutter and I'm pretty sure the paper men and ball have something to do with it also. There's probably something up with the letters as well.

The image looks pretty old to me, older than 2001.

It's pretty weird to have a box cutter around children though, even in an image.
You sure it's a legit exam illustration and not just fear mongering?
edit on 15-2-2012 by ssupp because: (no reason given)

Also on the left block is the word War. It's not in order but the letters W R A are in succession.

That was the first thing.

Also the small girl child looks kind of like an ape and not a human child.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by VerityPhantom
reply to post by snowcrash911

Ben Frost? Never heard of him... Is he really dead? Hmm... It was a strange website though, why would I want to E-mail him if he's dead?

No he's not dead... it's a JOKE. A JOKE! It's an artist!! Artists make JOKES!

Did a dead artist just respond to an e-mail? (See above)

LOL! Oh lord, this is too much!

edit on 15-2-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ReconX

Good find ReconX. Star for you.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Sorry just a coincidence....

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I can't make my mind up about the white patch running down the front of the boys shirt - it looks like either an X-ray since it's in line with his nech and head, or...

... a huge phallus, you can even see the 2 balls at the bottom of it.

(sorry, but I do see it there)

link   
Is this test meant for college students?

It's so simplistic...they provide a graph that clearly states the percentage of people that think women playing soccer is "normal" and the first question just inches below is what percentage think it's normal? Really?

I mean, as far as sociology is concerned, I have to ask...if you're going to bother to teach someone the complexities of sociology, wouldn't you expect them to be at least at the level of reading comprehension where such simple questions don't need to be asked???

Are we sure this isn't some fake test made up to be the context for that image to be nestled into?

link   

Originally posted by matrixportal
reply to post by tinker9917

interesting....i think its strange that the a and n are the 2 blocks left. the beginning and ending letters in armageddon

Maybe 911 was intended to start armageddon but did the middle east not take the bait and did the elite fail. Next thing they did was roaming around kicking buckets and cans to see if someone was interested in a fight.

Now after plundering Iraq invading afghanistan they see it is financially impossible to keep an army there and will the US army hopefully slowly disappear from there.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join