It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Exam Paper Illustration - What Do You See?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I swear ive seen this before. And by before, I mean a while ago.. I cant pinpoint where though.. Crazy..

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
I swear ive seen this before. And by before, I mean a while ago.. I cant pinpoint where though.. Crazy..

That's quite possible, since the artist, Ben Frost, created the drawing in 2001, if I'm to believe the copyright notice.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Well this is very ominous, if this was made pre 9/11 I would have to say that being a conspiracy theorist has paid off.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by theclutch
lets see here! boy is in Red white and blue = US flag = usa controls the plane that crashed into twin towers.
Boy also has George W. Bushes hair cut = George w is directly responsible
boxcutter pointed at paper men = threat to real people was fake
blocks can spell WAR, NWO, DEAD, gang, dd = D day, game, wang, WOMD = weapons of mass destruction, New, ect ect
girl in pink and blue = not sure whats up with that
ball with pink and yellow and pentagon shape = pentagon is part of operation. Yellow is the color of cowards.
boy and girl in picture depict that everyone will be effected, even children.
plane is a toy = fake planes that are controlled
boy and girl only have 3 fingers and 1 thumb = reptilians involved in dna
8 red stripes and 8 white stripes signifies both republicans and democrats where equally involved in the operations

Then again, it could just be two kids having fun and eventually they will go to bed!

The children actually have 4 fingers and the normal amount of thumbs.
edit on 15-2-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by VerityPhantom
Well this is very ominous, if this was made pre 9/11 I would have to say that being a conspiracy theorist has paid off.

Ask him.

link   
reply to post by Cythraul

This is absolute proof.

link   
When I was a kid we were actually encouraged to cut out complicated cutouts with box cutters and exacto knives. Our teachers and parents patiently showed us how. I think she used the boxcutter to cut out the paper dolls, jsut like I used to in the 70's

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
The children actually have 4 fingers and the normal amount of thumbs.

Hey, you're not actually claiming there were NOT Nazis, NWO agents and Reptiles involved, are you?

You spoilsport!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by snowcrash911

Ben Frost? Never heard of him... Is he really dead? Hmm... It was a strange website though, why would I want to E-mail him if he's dead?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The boy faces to the east and the girl faces to the west IDK if this is at all significant but the point I am making here is besides the obvious geographic features is that they are not seeing eye to eye.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The letters spell Armageddon. This is freaky.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

Good breakdown.

The Pentagon is behind Armageddon, I would add.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul

Originally posted by DIRTYDONKEY
nice find

I forgot to mention this isn't my find. I didn't want to link to the article that discovered it yet because it gives the game away and I wanted to see if people independently identified the same hidden messages.

Note to mods: I don't believe this is a violation as I have linked to the illustration source and have not technically shared other people's findings. I will shortly edit the OP to link to a website where the illustration is also discussed.

Hi,

You've used a site that obviously has a motive (thebritishresistance) to publish this, have you asked the actual site owner at WJEC what the intention was/is? There are two contacts listed for the Sociolagy exam. Perhaps they may like to respond as to whether this is genuine and why they used it.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by matrixportal

That's exactly what I saw. The "A", the beginning is being put into place while the "N", the ending, is far away and possibly unreachable.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

There is a picture in ben frosts artwork album from 1998-2004 of a similar depiction of 2 children playing (name of piece) with the boy and the girl using heroin while a 757 is crashing out of the sky. and another on right beside that one of a family looking out the window at 2 crossing planes facing the ground with a coffee cuup that says i heart NY and a satchel bag with the band logo for anthrax on it. I think maybe that this guy is the artist of the OP image
edit on 15-2-2012 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Well i can't really add anything else because i'm pretty sure everything was covered, very interesting picture none the less, good find

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Haha...get real..
The picture is from a supposed toy advertisement in 2010. All the information we have tells us that its from a foregin country, not the United States. The artist was most likely poking fun or ran out of ideas. I highly doubt that TPTB care about hiring a British toy advertisement artist, having him work for who ever published this photo, inserting every little "OMG detail", dealing with all the hasling publishing cost/paperwork, and making sure their soopar sekrit subliminal goes un-noticed.
There are also pictures of soup kitchens and monkeys in the quiz. Wait...are they saying only black people go to soup kitchens? WHO ARE THEY? AND WHAT ARE THEY PLANNING?!

That fact that some people would try to look deeper into this astounds me.
en.wikipedia.org...
Read up on that. You're welcome.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowcrash911

Originally posted by 8311-XHT
What is with the Nazi and NWO obsession with twins? Is that what the clothing is showing here?

Or are they clones?

There are no Nazis and NWO agents involved, the artist is Ben Frost and the symbolism is deliberate.

Why did the artist appear to make them twins then? If they aren't twins then why do they look and dress identical?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Those kids have anatomically incorrect heads. They have ape snouts, instead of flat human faces. Humans evolved flatter faces to accommodate our large brains and make room for infants' heads to pass through the birth canal.

Why the monkey faces?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
Those kids have anatomically incorrect heads. They have ape snouts, instead of flat human faces. Humans evolved flatter faces to accommodate our large brains and make room for infants' heads to pass through the birth canal.

Why the monkey faces?

What more can you expect from someone drawing for an online quiz?

Wait.....Dilberts head is anatomically incorrect...WHAT IS THE ARTIST TRYING TO TELL US? THAT WE ARE ALL REPTILLIANS? THE PENTAGON IS BEHIND DILBERT!!! ITS SO OBVIOUS NOW.

Why did the artist appear to make them twins then? If they aren't twins then why do they look and dress identical?

Because the advertisement is for children. Most children dress the same around that age; jeans, masculine looking shirts, and primped hair for boys; pink blouse, house shoes, long wavy hair for girls.
How else are you supposed to draw children?
Not to sound rude, but seriously, people are looking way too much into this. It's on the verge of paranoia/stupidity.
edit on 15-2-2012 by Cavalier because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join