It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Exam Paper Illustration - What Do You See?

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Guys correct me if I'm wrong but I remember hearing something about how the "terrorist" hijacked the planes using boxcutters.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Found a triangle with the girls eye in the middle. Connecting the boys finger tips to the girls left heel.

I know you could get a triangle connecting anything but I thought I would put it out there.

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Cant figure how to make it normal, sorry.
edit on 1-3-2012 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odin57410
Guys correct me if I'm wrong but I remember hearing something about how the "terrorist" hijacked the planes using boxcutters.

Ouija

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Copyright Date: Oct 2001......REALLY early in the 9/11 perception evolution!

This had become such an interesting thread, not so much for what has been revealed about the messaging within Ben's image but how it has caused many of us to think about both 9/11 and what few things this image contains that may connect to form something greater than the sum of its parts.

I can tell that I would enjoy conversing with many of you and it's good to be reminded that not all people shrink from the pressure to "stay cool" and avoid being thought of as a wacko.

Here's what I can bring to the discussion though. It should be of primary focus that, this image was created by Ben Frost (refer to earlier comments where that is revealed in more depth). Naturally, when I learned this I took a gander at his web site but didn't visit too long.

After returning to ATS and reading further, the copyright date of Oct 2001 jumped out at me as....how shall I put this......REALLY early in the 9/11 perception evolution! So, when this thread started to fizzle slightly I went back to Ben's site and absorbed all I could and what I could glean from related articles about him and his world.

The result of my time pondering this is an article I wrote earlier today on my blog, which I encourage you to read if only for the marked-up image analysis I put together...

9/11 Symbology Within Childrens’ Illustration. An Artist’s Quiet Scream Not Heard by Americans

If you don't read my article itself, at least check out my breakdown image for some things not considered here as yet...

In short, my interest is in the dynamic that caused Ben to have the interest and presence of mind to create this socially enigmatic image. So, my article above might be the cue for some of you to consider why him and not you or me!?

The rumblings inside me about the 9/11 wonderland didn't spew forth until sometime in 2007. That's a six year procrastination. This dude had his report ready in weeks! Why is that I wonder?

(***Scary and ominous music fades up...***)
Why is that, I wonnnddeerrrrrr?

Just kidding. I don't figure anything nefarious going on with Ben, but it does make me feel like an idiot. And he seems like a funny and ironic artist that keeps on truckin' even though he's been carrying this baggage a while. I should chat him up to learn his secret to staying positive. Maybe living in Australia helps.

Carry on. Be seeing you. PeterK

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
(I did a search but was surprised not to find this already posted somewhere on ATS - correct me if I'm wrong)

Take a look at this picture... really analyse it, and then share what you see...

Now consider that this is taken from a UK Sociology exam paper provided by awarding body WJEC. The actual paper can be seen here. The question/illustration is on page 10.

I can share what hidden messages I'm aware of in the photo, but it won't take the sharp minds here at ATS long to find them (particularly given the forum that I've posted this in).

I'd like to know who drew this and when. The exam paper credits the illustration to 'toy advertising', but what toy? What company?

EDIT TO ADD: Here is the article which brought this to my attention. It would be great if you could share your own interpretations of the picture before visiting the link.

edit on 15/2/2012 by Cythraul because: To upgrade picture to a clearer one and add a link.

That's seriously disturbing.....

The boy is dressed in red, white, and blue, and has what could be seen as a "limp wrist". The girl sits spread-eagled. Features of both are off. Not sure how, but off. The blocks are in the form of two towers, and spell "armageddon". Box cutter for the four "paper doll terrorists" nearby. Pentagons on the ball. Some pretty nasty imagery.

Is there a way to see the exam other than the man page link? Can't locate it from there at all. Sick minds, to put this on a test for teens, in any case.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

This should be the link to the exam -

GCSE - Summer 2010

The link should take you to the report page and it should be the first one present. However, when I clocked it all information in the booklet has been removed and a note was placed that states under review.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Well what could be seen is a airplane, obvious, two towers with what could be " Armageddon" spelled out. There is four white cut out people, now I mean white as they are pictured, not as in Anglo-American, they could mean a defeat in freedom when the towers collapsed. The soccer ball I don't really know, it looks red and yellow. Maybe hinting at red and yellow, kill a fellow? Maybe the pentagon with its shapes in the ball? The box-cutter was supposedly the hijackers' weapon. of choice to hijack a plane.

Though i keep reading a lot that say something about the boy not being able to reproduce? That is a lot to get from a picture, but that is said because he has a limp wrist. Hinting at him be homosexual. The girls shoes bear a slight resemblance to exclamation marks. Also the girl is doing more of what we think boys of that age do, play with blocks. Also the box cutter and ball are closer to her, typical guy objects.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Wow that is a crazy illustration right there! I think every obvious depiction was spotted in the first page alone but another thing I noticed was that as the kid has the plane in his hand he is looking at it, a reference to maybe say that everyone will witness this happening?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The plane is white, like the Doomsday plane, not like a decorated commercial airline.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The blocks are arranged to appear in an Alpha->Omega way. This usually symbolizes beginning -> end.

The girl's perspective relative to NY and DC would be from The East, the Ocean, typically a female deity or....male???

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TyrannyNews

Yeah, I'm questioning as well the insight of mr Frost on this one.
Unfortunatly, I don't have a clue.
Theres another picture in this thread that didn't got much attention also.
Its the one with the 3 (tree) bushes and the red hair kid.

Is he suggesting a conspiracy, you think ?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odin57410

If you're being serious, you have no business discussing 9/11 with anyone.

I'm going to assume you were joking.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TyrannyNews

Tyranny, I had a look at your breakdown picture,. I would like to add to your theory of the faces (with beards?) in the shoes, perhaps the boys socks are turbans? What say you?

Gosh, what an interesting picture!

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Cythraul

Mmmmmmm Gotta wonder why every link on your response doesn't work !!!

NMH

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nomickeyshere

Could it be that the most recent post was three years ago???

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Yeah, the left shoe looks like OBL

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
The blocks spell "armadeddon".

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   

The plane the boy is flying is approaching from the north east.
If you look closely the boy and girls are actually twins.
The children also have all their digits but the girl is folding her pinky finger, so its highlighting "four".
If you add the digits you can see, they equal 11, can't really see any significance without a nine....

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: EA006
can't really see any significance without a nine....

Ah, but what you CAN'T tell is that the girl's feet have only nine toes.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

i see a picture drawn by an artist with an adjenda

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join