It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Exam Paper Illustration - What Do You See?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevenaugust
I did a search using Tin Eye tool and only 8 results popped up with lots of 404 pages...

Great thinking.

I forgot about tineye. Interesting that none of the instances of that image seem to be talking about it in conspiracy terms. Although the website that brought it to my attention (now linked in my OP) reproduces the picture and isn't listed by tineye.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Very creepy indeed. The only thing I could add is that we have 4 planes crashed = 4 paper dolls.

I followed the link and it said the picture was taken from "toy advertising"

Yeah, right.

The picture couldn't possibly have been drawn before 9/11. I'd love to know the original source for it.

ETA - the plane looks very much like a Boeing 757/767
edit on 15-2-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
It may just be the way the 4 "cutout people" are drawn, but it sort of looks like they don't have any heads...as in, they were beheaded.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The ball behind the towers signifies that the Pentagon is hiding behind the Truth. Has the number 4(people) any significance ?

Or the ball points to the Sun indicating daytime tragedy.
edit on 15-2-2012 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The N seems to represent tower 7
But I'm puzzled with the letter A, Its not a part of the towered block.
I could say it represent an Apex or a pyramid, All seeing eye.
You shouldn't have post this in the 9/11 forum, its was contextualy obvious.
Its a nice find nevertheless.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Here's another one. The letter 'N' represents building 7.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Now I used another unknown tool: the Google Image Search Engine, it displays 323 results!!

One of it is interesting as (even if I can't load it) the title said: "This is a framed w/glass picture of children playing by the seashore. The frame size is 33-1/2"W by 39-1/2" L. Perfect for any childs room. Cash & personal pickup only 281-970-1558 " and "Location: 290/1960"

Could it be 1960 the date for the original picture?

I keep searching...
edit on 15-2-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
There's a shadowy pyramid on the boys trousers. That one might be incidental though. I think we've found them all now though. We need to find out who drew this and contact them.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by theoneeyedman
Here's another one. The letter 'N' represents building 7.

Maybe, but I’m pretty sure the ‘N’ is meant to be placed at the bottom of the right-hand tower, and the ‘A’ that the girl is holding at the top of the left-hand tower. Only that way does it spell ‘ARMAGEDDON’. Also, both loose blocks are required to make the two towers equal heights.

I’ve got a couple more ideas to add after I’ve taken lunch.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Twin towers box cutters and Armeggeddon

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
There must be some significance to the girl. That's what's bugging me.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Sorry, but to me it's just another example of an artist messing with people on purpose or trying to get one over on their bosses.

Plenty of examples over the years of smartarses sneaking stuff into their work (penises in Disney movies and such)

You see what the artist intends you to, not much of a conspiracy to me and definitely not some gov't controlled attempt to indoctrinate British 15/16 yr olds!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
OK this one's a bit tenuous but here goes. The 'M' is sideways facing the pentagon. The letter 'D' also faces the pentagon. Reading across, could it stand for 'Military Drone'?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
OK, I'll play.
One of the things that I noticed was the placing of the blocks. Although the Armageddon was quickly discerned, look at the placement of the blocks.
At the top, reading left to right, we see the word "ARE".
Next, notice that the letter that everyone identified as an "M", us also a "W". Taking it also as a "W", the next word, left to right reads "WE".
The next word is "A".
So far we have "ARE WE A".
From here, there are several options.
We can go below the "A" to G, then to the right for the "O", then above it for the "D", and thus get the question:
"ARE WE A GOD".
We could also then look at the triangle, forming the abbreviation "NWO" and thus insert it into the phrase to get:
"ARE WE A NWO GOD"

Is this the intent? Who knows, but it sure is fun to play such games.
Thanks for the good time OP. It was a boring morning here in mid-February.

Peace to all

The Prof.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

i agree somewhat with other members observations...

but nobody cited the Adage: 'Red on Yellow Kills a Fellow'... with the Pentagons on the soccer ball

as for the word Armageddon, mixed in the lettered blocks... the 'G' partially hidden by the young girls hand actually obscures whether the letter is a 'G' or a 'D'... our minds tend to 'see' a 'G' block to complete our notion the word is Armageddon

now the boy with the hyper extended arms...the head position looking forward and the right leg extended..
All tend to present the observer a somewhat modified 'Swastika image'

the boeing 767 is accurate (held in left hand)

but the wall paper trimming knife is not the utilitarian 'Box Cutter' of 911 infamy,
the plastic utility cutter shown is too flimsy and the blades are designed to snap off
unlike the solid, sturdy single edge razor blade of a deadly Box-Cutter

the girls outfit is red-blue just as the political sides are depicted Red or Blue... a little Freudian interpretation could lead to further symbolism of the boy & girl

there is likely more in the hair doo, color & highlighting...
but i did not notice any 'freckles' like the old-timey illustrations of the Dick-Jane-& Spot first readers books
i guess because 'freckles' implies caucasian in this multi-culture era

the boys shoes & laces... look like caricatures of a person(s), two people facing opposite directions...
are these to represent Bush-Cheney ?

this could go on-&-on
edit on 15-2-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Just found another forum back to 2011 November where that was already discussed.

Another possibility that offer Google Image search tool is to classify the results by their original size.
There's no doubt that the original picture have a higher resolution, and the JPEG results must not be pixelated, otherwise it would meant that it was resized.

So, there are three pictures at the size of 630x792 and 630x640 (twice) and that come from the same website: retort-brentley.com with the title:
- ARMAGEDDON Ben Frost

So the artist who made it is "Ben Frost" (Beware, some graphic pictures here...)
Haven't found the picture in its artwork bio yet...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
just a thought, is the little boy giving the hand signal for "move port" or could it be something else. The way the hand has been drawn indicates there was a message intented to me at least.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
The colors represent something.

Anybody got an insight about why the ball and the letter A is in yellow?
Theres a pattern in
Green, A - E - O
Red, R - D - G
Blue, M or W - D - N
Then theres the A in yellow

btw I know Im reaching, plz dont kill my dog.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Is there any chance you can post the related question to this drawing as i'm intrigued but don't want to download the said paper!

many thanks!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I wonder if those children will ever get around to playing ball.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join