It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Exam Paper Illustration - What Do You See?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
The letter "A" stands for Afghanistan or America
edit on 16-2-2012 by deadfox223 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
As you can see the detail of the Box Cutter and the plane is very precise.

The right shoe is much bigger than the left and show what people know as !!
The Box Cutter also points to the left foot of the paper cutout.
edit on 16-2-2012 by ANGELA11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
she is holding the letters A and G which could stand for American government \ AL gore \ alternative government or American genocide ....
the M and D blocks are the only ones on there side which could mean Mass Destruction..

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdlike
reply to post by theclutch

Ya I thought everything you did, except it spells Armageddon also( just had to add that in
)

Interesting.. I didnt see that...

So the piture is the begining of Armageddon, and we all see it, yet ignore it, like a child of say 5-8 years old in the picture, whose world is only whats in front of them.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by robbyraw

I thought the same. To me the boy looks seperate, oblivious to her, content to play. She looks sinister, and very busy right there under his nose.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
The child sitting has two fingers on the part of the G that looks like a T that would be pushed down to ignite a bomb at the base of the tower.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Out of curiosity has anyone answered with its 2 children playing with toys?

The image reminds me of the questions a college professor posed to a group of college engineering students and to a group of 5th graders.

both groups were given the same question -

How can you fit this adult size elephant into this full size refridgerator.

The college students spent their time working out formulas, how to cut the elephant up in order to fit the pieces in.

the group of 5th graders all arrived at the same conclusion in shot order..

you cant fit a full sized elephant into the refreidgerator.

It was to demonstrate the concept of how the world is viewed through the yes of adults, and through the eyes of the children.

Ask adults to look at the picture in the OP, and we get a dissection of the picture to fit our view of the world. I bet if we asked children, they are going to say its kids playing with toys and nothing more.

is there a right or wrong answer to the question?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Has anyone pointed out that the red stripes on the boys shirt are metallic?

(I'd go back and look,but there's too many comments of "Armageddon" and it's doing my noggin in)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I see 2 kids playing with toys that have been around since before I was born.... shut your brain off you're starting to make the rest of us look bad

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Do the paper dolls look like they've had their heads cut off to anyone else? I only got through the first 2 pages.

If it hasn't already been mentioned I'm pretty sure the dolls represent the five-pointed white stars of the American flag - placed there to fit with the boys flag-coloured clothing.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
The chidrens facial expressions.
Both of them have their lips pressed tight together. Quite an unusual expression.

The blocks saying A WAR

Can anyone identify the plane please, what model it is supposed to be?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
The shoes look like it would be dirt and his hand is pointed down with the plane meaning the one that flew into the ground

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I didn't feel like going through all the posts to see if it's been mentioned but I think the blocks spell WAR DAD GONE. Also I think maybe it is implying that the U.S. Government was involved in the execution of 9/11 since the boy is dressed in the colors of the flag but is holding the plane. Also the cutout people appear to be trodden under foot by the boy.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

It has been noted that the picture contains a huge amount of pink, and also that the boy’s wrist appears to be limp – considering the picture is in the context of “gender roles” and “stereotypes” to do with the gender of children, this is suspicious, especially in the wake of such disgusting news stories as the child raised “without gender stereotypes” which showcase the destruction of traditional family units and childhoods in this country.

Judging sex / gender / sexual persuasion from clothing colour and 'wrist rigidity'. Welcome to the wacky minds of fretful homophobes!

edit on 16-2-2012 by Sablicious because: edit

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabbermatt
I see 2 kids playing with toys that have been around since before I was born.... shut your brain off you're starting to make the rest of us look bad

*facepalm*
It's post-9/11 pop-art ... people are EXPECTED to see the symbolism in it.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Okay, someone else saw the paper people as being headless.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I like your thinking re-Radiohead. It's a tenuous link but for some reason I find it quite valid.

reply to post by followtheevidence

EXCELLENT find. How strange that another mainstream organisation has used this subversive image oblivious to its symbolism.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
wow, really crazy. i'm thinking lets find the artist that made this picture and see just how deep the rabbit hole goes!
do you think it's possible? do we have any leads that we can put towards helping us find this person's identity??

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

Ben Frost made this picture and it was after 9/11.

Say OP, don't you think it's time to add this info to the OP?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
reply to post by ElOsoDurmiendo

American Kids never used razor blade based cutters (box cutters, sheet rock cutters or whatever) my friend. I just asked my Grandmother who is 89 years old. She said they used regular scissors though, not dull bladed grade school scissors like most of us grew up with. ~SheopleNation

True thats why I said knives and xactos. My grandfather has shown me snowflakes and paperdolls just like that he said his younger sister cut out of newsprint in the early 20s and he was born in 13. His sister was 2 or 3 years younger than him. They were poor hillfolk and he always said touching his mamas sewing scissors was a sure way to get a switching. But of course if you gave a kid a penknife nowadays they would probably arrest you for breaking some law. Remember we have to raise our kids like they were 2 years old so they can be good lil sheep.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join